he use to have a pillow

MrTop

EOG Master
CEO of my pillow going to need one soon....

Bed Bath & Beyond has stopped selling My Pillow products, . My Pillow's CEO has supported Trump's claims that the election was fraudulent.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The cancel culture is at it again. They are boycotting Costco because of the pillows for Sams Club. Really?

MrTop

EOG Master
The cancel culture is at it again. They are boycotting Costco because of the pillows for Sams Club. Really?

these media platforms are not designed to wind up the crowd to take over the gov't. The donald was a sore loser. Have to show class like gore did. Otherwise you have Kaos. The pillow ceo was part of the Kaos on the same side as the donald.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
these media platforms are not designed to wind up the crowd to take over the gov't. The donald was a sore loser. Have to show class like gore did. Otherwise you have Kaos. The pillow ceo was part of the Kaos on the same side as the donald.
So you boycott an employee-owned business who probably bought that a while ago for a conglomerate who has forced American jobs to China?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Whatever happened to just not buy the pillow?

I need a updated list of where the Woke Shopper goes these days.

MrTop

EOG Master
So you boycott an employee-owned business who probably bought that a while ago for a conglomerate who has forced American jobs to China?

force the CEO out or get in line. The gov't comes first. The only way to keep the politician in line is to not vote for him and/or cut off his money supply. Which big business is doing to the bad republicans.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
force the CEO out or get in line. The gov't comes first. The only way to keep the politician in line is to not vote for him and/or cut off his money supply. Which big business is doing to the bad republicans.
What if Costco and Lindell have a legally binding contract?

Was there a big boycott of Sheldon Adelson properties for supporting Trump?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The same people demanding this are walking around buying $6 Starbucks from central and South America workers making slave labor wages.

MrTop

EOG Master
What if Costco and Lindell have a legally binding contract?

Was there a big boycott of Sheldon Adelson properties for supporting Trump?

the pillow guy continues to deal with trump behind the curtain.. the fang companies want to shut the donald out.

Lindell and other MAGA’s wanted to cancel the results of a fair election are now complaining about cancel culture. Funny shit, fuck em

Bigrunner

EOG Master
My pillow man is suing the Daily Mail for allegations they published that he was having a romance with Jane Krakowski. He claims the false allegation caused harm to his personal and professional reputation and prospective economic opportunities. It should be interesting how he explains getting banned from twitter for inciting violence against the republic.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
My pillow man is suing the Daily Mail for allegations they published that he was having a romance with Jane Krakowski. He claims the false allegation caused harm to his personal and professional reputation and prospective economic opportunities. It should be interesting how he explains getting banned from twitter for inciting violence against the republic.
He has bigger issues than the Daily Mail.

mr merlin

EOG Master
So now people who shop at BBB are "woke", LOL, you guys are funny with your woke stuff
No but BBB was, as that's the only reason they dropped MY Pillow. Bed bath and beyond was already in finacial trouble and then they drop a product they presumably sell at a profit, for what? Good publicity with crazy libs? It's crazy.

It was only a few years ago that companies avoided politics like the plague, because in a divided country can you really afford to piss off 1/2 your customers?

kane

EOG master
Looks like BBB made the right choice by dropping the kook and his shitty product

The retailer said in a statement Tuesday that it’s discontinuing the sales of a “number of underperforming items and brands,” which includes MyPillow. Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) said it’s part of its broader plan of selling more in-house brands when they debut this spring.

The Better Business Bureau currently gives MyPillow an “F” for its confusing pricing and discount tactics. The pillow itself has also earned low ratings from Consumer Reports because it’s too lumpy.

kane

EOG master
Comrade Merlin, in addition to BBB, here's a list of other retailers who stopped selling his lumpy pillows

Costco
QVC
JC Penney
Kohl's
Wayfiar
Walmart

Hmm, that's an awful lot of "wokeness", LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master
Comrade Merlin, in addition to BBB, here's a list of other retailers who stopped selling his lumpy pillows

Costco
QVC
JC Penney
Kohl's
Wayfiar
Walmart

Hmm, that's an awful lot of "wokeness", LOL
I canceled my kohls charge because of that, a good decision since Kohls sent me "discount" offers every month, when you got that 30% off deal you felt obligated to go there to buy something, I'd waste 45 min walking around trying to find something to buy, sometimes i'd leave in frustration. not having the card saved me a lot of time.

Prob every company on that list did it for the same woke reason, they all play follow the leader.

kane

EOG master
Prob every company on that list did it for the same woke reason
Okay, so in addition to BBB, we can now add Kohl's, Walmart, Costco, QVC, JCP, and Wayfair to the "woke" list, LOL, you guys are funny with all your "woke" stuff

kane

EOG master
As far as BBB's statement from back then, that was spin, a lie.
So the fact that the company got an F rating from the Better Business Bureau, and got low ratings from Consumer Reports, had nothing at all to do with them discontinuing selling their pillows? I don't know about you, but if I owned a store that was selling a poorly rated product from a company that got an F from the BBB, I'd probably stop selling that item too, but hey that's just me

mr merlin

EOG Master
So the fact that the company got an F rating from the Better Business Bureau, and got low ratings from Consumer Reports, had nothing at all to do with them discontinuing selling their pillows? I don't know about you, but if I owned a store that was selling a poorly rated product from a company that got an F from the BBB, I'd probably stop selling that item too, but hey that's just me
Those companies dropped my pillow because lindell was talking up the election fraud with dominion, etc, and then after Jan 6th the media played that up as the fault of people like Lindell, you know that, everyone knows that. All that other stuff is blather.