MLB moves All-Star Game from Georgia

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
UCLA gave them all they can handle in 1st half and still are losing. Jesus. Game is over.

Current score: Gonzaga 69 UCLA 67 with 7:25 left in the second half.

Entertaining game.

Baylor will have no fear and play with supreme confidence this Monday night.

MrTop

EOG Master
Don't really care about any of that. i just know there are people here on your side of the political fence that are closet praying for video of Rep Cannon kicking cops to pop up so that you can be a man of your word and go bye bye.

did they put any line on Godzilla vs king kong on HBO ? :unsure:

MrTop

EOG Master
Godzilla vs. Kong,” the Warner Bros. and Legendary action film, is expected to draw the largest weekend crowds to movie theaters since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic more than a year ago.

I heard the sharps took the + lizard.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Stacey Abrams had even less of a legal case than Trump, but to hear her tell it the election was stolen. Kemp won by over 50,000 votes, and no one except the loony left was disputing the count. Even the liberal AJC wouldn't step into that joke of a claim.

I'm actually a bit disappointed in Kemp as governor, but he isn't the disaster Abrams would have been. But don't get me started on Raffensperger. That idiot lives just a few miles up the road from me (John's Creek, Georgia), and he muddled up the election so bad I'm ready to run against him in 2022.

It was. A hell of a lot more than Der Fuhrer can claim in 2020. Abrams has a legit beef about the 2018 race stlen from her.

But ya know what - her losing in 2018 was the best thing that could have happened to the Dems and worst for the Repubs. IF Abrams is elected Gov in 2018 she gets nothing done because the legislature in GA is Repub so nothing she wanted done would have been done unless the GOP wanted it.

IF Abrams is elected Gov in 2018 she has no free time to do what she did in 2002. Biden won GA because of Abrams and her work. Ditto for Warnock and Ossoff. If Abrams is Gov she doesn't have the time to canvass the state to help those 2. IF Abrams is the Gov, GA is a Red State in 2020 and the Senate is 52-48 GOP cuz Loeffler and Perdue get re-elected. Biden can't get much done because of it. So by Kemp screwing her over and stealing 2018 from her the GOP lost big time.

The GOP knows the more people who vote - the worse they do. They cry about "rigged" and "stolen" elections yet they are the ones who "rig" and "steal" it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Let me just stop you right there. I'm a Georgia resident and more than a little active in Georgia and Atlanta politics. I've met Kemp, and I've seen how reporting works here in Georgia. And I'm more than a little familiar than the voting reform law that was passed - which was actually watered down from the version I personally supported - but half a loaf is better than none.

I don't want to get into politics on a gambling site, but you're the one who's clueless. Cannon wasn't arrested until she started kicking and stomping on the foot of the guard asking her to leave. She wanted to be arrested, and got her wish. There's nothing in the new law that causes voter suppression. Anyone who needs a voter ID in Georgia can get one, FOR FREE. Not that there's a great need for a special voter ID - virtually all Georgians of voting age drive and their driver's license works just fine. Even my dad, a Democrat until he passed away a couple of years ago, had no trouble renewing his driver's license in spite of suffering a debilitating stroke at the age of 77.

Comparing the new law to Jim Crow is an over-the-top hysterical response that either makes you very ignorant, or a complete idiot. I'll be nice and just assume you're ignorant.

Glad you are feeling better. But the drugs you are taking is affecting your thoughts. The new GA laws are Jim Crow level punitive.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Thank you Winky. You get it, sadly a very large majority at EOG don't. Thank god it doesn't mirror America.

Boston Massacre was a huge Adolph Trump lover. Believing in Grift, racism and unfairness.

Get The Baby Food Spoon Out of Your Mouth, and Grow a Set of Balls.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Glad you are feeling better. But the drugs you are taking is affecting your thoughts. The new GA laws are Jim Crow level punitive.

Tell Us What The Georgia Laws are, Wimpy.
Thanks for clearing up the misinfo Skip. Nice to hear from someone who actually knows as apposed to all these blowhards that watch a little fake news or read a fuckin blog and think they know wtf they are talking about. (y)

It's All About Lying. The Plan is to Keep Lying, and Try To Get Enough People To Eventually Believe The Lies.

But 2 Wimpy Snowflakes Like Big Runner and Wimpy Duck, Have The Liberal Democratic Drool Hanging From Their Mouths, and Have No Capability To Sell The Lies.

They Just Listen To The Politicians, Who Try To Create a Queer World, and Hope it Happens.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Joe Biden Made This Person, Who is a Doctor, 2nd in Charge of The United States of America's Health and Human Services Department.

It Was Born a HE.

Now it's a SHE.

Would You Make a Doctor's Appointment With That Thing ?

These are The Type of People Who Big Runner and Wimpy Duck Listen Too.

1617509785867.png

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Thanks for clearing up the misinfo Skip. Nice to hear from someone who actually knows as apposed to all these blowhards that watch a little fake news or read a fuckin blog and think they know wtf they are talking about. (y)

Skippy cleared it up for you? You have again exposed how you lack intelligence.

It's never to late, but you complimented lying Skippy after he falsely claimed "right here in Fulton County there's video of the election being stolen" Get help Raycabino! You're very naive, Bookmaker should demote you immediately, some sort of probation. May help you get your senses back.

Btw, right here in Cook County there is video of the Easter Bunny humping a Unicorn.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Sure, move the game from a Democrat-dominated city and a state that just sent two Democratic Senators to Washington, because the state government passed election reform laws.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Lying Skippy, you got the video? Are you going post the video of the sweet and peaceful Park Cannon kicking and stomping the police. Because if you're not, maybe someone else can. Lol

Raycabino is proud of you for clearing things up with blatant lies. But does he, do you realize how naive Rayray truly is?

The Easter Bunny is still humping the Unicorn. Cleared it up for Rayray

Bigrunner

EOG Master
People who talk a lot rarely say anything.

In 2020, lying Gov Brian Kemp dropped of his ballot on election day at a dropbox. Under Jim Crow 2.0 signed into law by lying Brian Kemp, that is no longer allowed.

I'm glad lying Skippy cleared things up for naive Rayray. Rayray thinks Lying Skippy knows the truth.

Release the video for Rayray Lying Skippy.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Washington Post Gives Biden 'Four Pinocchios' for False Claims About Georgia Voting Law

The Washington Post. Their worse then CNN.

I believe Biden messed up on 1 of the 84 components of the Jim Crow 2.0 law that caused backlash from major Corporations in Georgia. The people should boycott Georgia, like MLB did with the All Star game.

Dumb Alfie lying again. May have start calling you Lying Skippy

alfie

EOG Dedicated
The Washington Post. Their worse then CNN.

I believe Biden messed up on 1 of the 84 components of the Jim Crow 2.0 law that caused backlash from major Corporations in Georgia. The people should boycott Georgia, like MLB did with the All Star game.

Dumb Alfie lying again. May have start calling you Lying Skippy

what you believe? lol

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Didn’t realize that MLB also signed a deal with a telecommunication network that is owned by the Chinese government. Quite an eventful week in the human rights department for the MLB owners.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Business should stay away from all oppressive states. You take away are right to vote see ya. You take away a women's right to have control over her own body see ya. You take rights away from LGBTQ people see ya. It's pretty simple.

Did you hear about the state H.S. champion girls BB team in Arkansas. The starting 5 consisted of 4 transgender girls. The Republicons are outraged.

"I stopped betting on 16 year old girls because of this. And fuck the Lesbian WNBA. I'm sticking with 10-12 year old boys".
- Railturd

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Business should stay away from all oppressive states. You take away are right to vote see ya. You take away a women's right to have control over her own body see ya. You take rights away from LGBTQ people see ya. It's pretty simple.

Did you hear about the state H.S. champion girls BB team in Arkansas. The starting 5 consisted of 4 transgender girls. The Republicons are outraged.

"I stopped betting on 16 year old girls because of this. And fuck the Lesbian WNBA. I'm sticking with 10-12 year old boys".
- Railturd
Are you boycotting the Masters? You should.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Are you boycotting the Masters? You should.

Have been for years. Most pro golfers are Republicons, idiots and Trump humpers. Nicklaus and wife caught Covid early on and he says Hydroxychlorquinne cured them. Trump Trump humpers deserve zero respect and lack credibility due to their blind ignorance.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This is getting interesting. I wonder if Manfred would've moved the ASG out of Atlanta knowing there's a decent chance MLB could lose it's antitrust exemption?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...atus-after-league-pulls-georgia-all-star-game

I see Traitor Ted Cruz is very active in the hysterical movement. Wasn't Traitor Ted a major player in the Jan 6th insurrection.

Can you imagine what Ted Cruz and Mike Lee will try to do to Dr. Seuss after they lose this round. Ted Cruz also bitched about Dr. Seuss caving to the dems and the woke. What a joke the Republicons are. When the democrats were governing. Passing the rescue America bill, the sad, treasonous Republicons took to the floor of Congress to read Green Eggs and Ham. Fucken losers. They have zero priority to govern. Their priority is actually to divide the nation.

Valuist

EOG Master
LOL! 0% that happens.

RepubliCONS say how much they hate "Cancel Culture" yet they do this. 2-faced hypocrites

Why should only one side get to cancel opposing views? Seems hypocritcal on your part to criticize it.

And why should MLB be the only sport with an antitrust exemption?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why should only one side get to cancel opposing views? Seems hypocritcal on your part to criticize it.

And why should MLB be the only sport with an antitrust exemption?

The answer to your 1st question. Cancel is a ignorant right wing talking point. Another fear mongering tactic used by losers.

When your opposing views are oppressive, discriminatory, infringement of civil rights and human rights you should expect to get punished. I recall the NFL removing the Superbowl from Arizona because of the controversy the ignorant racist state created over the MLK holiday. There's should be a price to pay when you do stupid things. There are plenty of other examples. Poor Dr. Seuss he was canceled by only one side.

The Republicons tried to cancel the American rescue plan. And failed. The have been canceling women's right to control their own bodies. Can't wait for one of the ignorant states, that has made this oppression and discrimination law, get punished.

Valuist

EOG Master
Realistically, any antitrust legislation pushed by Cruz and Lee won't get passed. At least not for awhile.

But take the Georgia voting thing out of it......make it completely non-partisan; why should MLB have preferred status over the NFL, NBA or NHL?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Realistically, any antitrust legislation pushed by Cruz and Lee won't get passed. At least not for awhile.

But take the Georgia voting thing out of it......make it completely non-partisan; why should MLB have preferred status over the NFL, NBA or NHL?

Recently there have been challenges to the antitrust laws exemption given to MLB that have gone all the way to the Republicon controlled SCOTUS. The highest court upheld the exemption stating the MLB is a sport not a business. Kinda of crazy if you ask me.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Republicons have been trying to cancel minimum wage for years. They have been trying to cancel healthcare for years. But it's only the Republicons, that fear monger off their ridiculous talking point "Cancel Culture

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Republicons have been trying to cancel minimum wage for years. They have been trying to cancel healthcare for years. But it's only the Republicons, that fear monger off their ridiculous talking point "Cancel Culture
Libtard Extradonaire Keith Obermann wants to lead a boycott of "Confederate Georgia" businesses. Where does that fall into your Cancel Culture?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Libtard Extradonaire Keith Obermann wants to lead a boycott of "Confederate Georgia" businesses. Where does that fall into your Cancel Culture?

Good call. Has to be done to send a message to all other states thinking of doing this. AZ and TX come to mind. AZ and TX need to be told: Do this - NO Super Bowl, All-Star game, NCAA Events, etc.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

It's not Cancel Culture, whatever that means. It's the voice of the majority too influence progress. The Confederate Culture was canceled over a century ago when Georgia was on the wrong side of the war. Fighting with the traitors in America with a goal to overthrow the U.S. government.

Is it true when you look up Cancel Culture in the dictionary there's a picture of Dr. Seuss?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Texas Governor, ignorant hardlined right winger Greg Abbott, uses the move of the MLB All Star game out of Georgia, as an excuse too cancel Culture throwing out the first pitch today. In front of a packed house of unmasked fans.

Ignorant Moscow Mitch or Mr. Elaine Choi tells the corporate CEOS too stay out of politics.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Texas Governor, ignorant hardlined right winger Greg Abbott, uses the move of the MLB All Star game out of Georgia, as an excuse too cancel Culture throwing out the first pitch today. In front of a packed house of unmasked fans.

Ignorant Moscow Mitch or Mr. Elaine Choi tells the corporate CEOS too stay out of politics.

Abbott Told Manfred To Go Fly a Kite !

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master

In honor & support of new voter restriction laws sweeping the nation, racist right wing governor of Texas Greg Abbott, cancel Cultures the first pitch of Texas home opener.