MLB moves All-Star Game from Georgia

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Obviously in more than one way. That's way I'm so passionate. Most Americans believe in fairness, or at least I hope so. EOG is a outlier, but also resembles the Republicon party. It's part of the demographics of the white male gambler.

Same thing happened in 2006, Republicons were about to get their asses kicked in midterms. So they started blocking voting rights. Unexpectedly Walmart stepped up to the plate and opposed the unfairness, racist and anti democratic behavior of the Republicons voter suppression. Walmart was followed by Coke, At&t, Lilly, and other big corps. The Republicons succumbed to all the pressure from the big corps and the voter rights law were expanded.

you don't believe in fairness at all. you never criticize a dem.....

crickets on coumo and boarder crisis..........just to start......

Bigrunner

EOG Master
you don't believe in fairness at all. you never criticize a dem.....

crickets on coumo and boarder crisis..........just to start......

Boarder crisis. Criticize a dem? That actually cracked me up. You're a parrot, a blind one at that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
only joey lies more than runner........

What did you say Parrot? A blind one at that!

"The black guys at Starbucks definitely weren't arrested".
- Dumb Alfie

"Trump meant hydrogen peroxide when he suggested to inject disinfectant. HP is safe".
- Dumb Alfie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
There isn't a person on either side that defended what happened to Mr Floyd. Spin it however you want but not a living human supports the cop/cops here. I'm not saying Mr Floyd's character wasn't attacked by some but if that concerns you maybe try to have better character to prevent such attacks. I think the character in this case only got attacked when trying to make Me Floyd out to be some kind of martyr as apposed to just an example of how shitty some cops do their job.

And you can add Dumb Alfie to the list of EOG members that support the cop and cops in the murder of George Floyd. Believe me, racism and ignorance is fairly large in America. There are millions out there.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
And you can add Dumb Alfie to the list of EOG members that support the cop and cops in the murder of George Floyd. Believe me, racism and ignorance is fairly large in America. There are millions out there.
cops kill more whites than blacks.........taking a stand against criminals is not racist........

you're the fool...........

Bigrunner

EOG Master
There isn't a person on either side that defended what happened to Mr Floyd. Spin it however you want but not a living human supports the cop/cops here. I'm not saying Mr Floyd's character wasn't attacked by some but if that concerns you maybe try to have better character to prevent such attacks. I think the character in this case only got attacked when trying to make Me Floyd out to be some kind of martyr as apposed to just an example of how shitty some cops do their job.

And you can add Dumb Alfie and Mr. Top to the list of ignorant and racist members of EOG that that defend the cops in the death of George Floyd.

Only one juror out of 12 has to defend the cop or blame George Floyd in his death for there to be a hung jury.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
And you can add Dumb Alfie and Mr. Top to the list of ignorant and racist members of EOG that that defend the cops in the death of George Floyd.

Only one juror out of 12 has to defend the cop or blame George Floyd in his death for there to be a hung jury.

The odds of the cops being found Not Guilty are far greater than Guilty knowing all it takes it ONE to say "Not Guilty"

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Bigrunner

EOG Master
cops kill more whites than blacks.........taking a stand against criminals is not racist........

Another very dumb misleading post from Dumb Alfie. America has a population of 330 million. 70% white. 15% black. Not sure if Dumb Alfie can do the math.

P.S. Remember when Benedict Donald was saluting the North Korean Guks and KJU on national television for the world too see. Remember how proud you were in that moment. You went on to said KJU has denuked. Lol Just a peek into Dumb Alfie's idioticy.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Another very dumb misleading post from Dumb Alfie. America has a population of 330 million. 70% white. 15% black. Not sure if Dumb Alfie can do the math.

P.S. Remember when Benedict Donald was saluting the North Korean Guks and KJU on national television for the world too see. Remember how proud you were in that moment. You went on to said KJU has denuked. Lol Just a peek into Dumb Alfie's idioticy.

population means zero.. it is about wrong or right

Bigrunner

EOG Master
population means zero.. it is about wrong or right

Are you trying to make me laugh. Because it worked. Your ignorant hypocritical post cracked me .

It's obviously not about wrong or right to you. It's about black and white obviously. You're notoriously team killer cop, team Jan 6th Capitol insurrection.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Are you trying to make me laugh. Because it worked. Your ignorant hypocritical post cracked me .

It's obviously not about wrong or right to you. It's about black and white obviously. You're notoriously team killer cop, team Jan 6th Capitol insurrection.

are you a secret paid poster by EOG to drum up business? ... i don't think anyone could be this silly

Bigrunner

EOG Master
are you a secret paid poster by EOG to drum up business? ... i don't think anyone could be this silly

Dumb Alfie says police kill more whites than blacks. I post how obviously misleading his irrelevant post is. Then your ignorant post. "It's not about population, white people more likely deserve to be shot compare to black people". No shit. I'll repeat, Dumb Alfie says more white people are shot by cops, an Mr. Top replies it's about right and wrong. That ignorance cracks me up.

MrTop

EOG Master
they made the all-star game soft. Letting too many people in. Then bringing in events like Hr derby. It is good for kids i guess and more to bet on. Not for me. I have not watched in years.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Hey Dumb Fuken Alfie. "No collusion". Lol.
Dumb Alfie wrong again. Where are the Russians? Dumb Alfie asks. Followed by "No Collusion". They don't come any dumber or blinder then Dumb Fvcken Alfie.

collusion again. who has the evidence? schiff and swalwell..............lol when are the indictments coming....... you lie as much as those 2 clowns. you're the biggest sucker around....you bite on cnn 24/7.

current events is blundering joey........stay focused on the now.......

Bigrunner

EOG Master
collusion again. who has the evidence? schiff and swalwell..............lol when are the indictments coming....... you lie as much as those 2 clowns. you're the biggest sucker around....you bite on cnn 24/7.

current events is blundering joey........stay focused on the now.......

2016 Trump campaign had a direct pipeline to Russian intel, thru a former business partner of convicted Paul Manafort. His name was Kliminik. Manafort, Gates, Trump were giving election data to the Russian spy with instructions on how they planned on winning the midwestern state. Kliminik than give that info to Russian intel. A direct pipeline they call it.

"No Collusion. Where are the Russians". Show me indictments".
- Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free".
- Dumb Alfie

The black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested".
- Dumb Alfie

MrTop

EOG Master

there are more whites.. percent wise more blacks have to be killed.. i don't have the figures but i think it would be

Bigrunner

EOG Master
there are more whites.. percent wise more blacks have to be killed.. i don't have the figures but i think it would be

He's Dumb Alfie what would you expect. It's actually 3 to 4 times more proportionate to population. Dumb Alfie is so ignorant he calls others fools, after he posts more whites are killed than blacks. Lol

Then he'll post Trump is a truth teller and Adam Schiff is a liar. Ironically Adam Schiff led the 2 impeachment's of Pinocchio. Adam Schiff is the man.

"Where are the Russians? No collusion. It's a Russian hoax. No collusion".
- Dumb Alfie

MrTop

EOG Master
many of the southern states are living in the past of the 1800's... not florida which has a mix of the northern states

Bigrunner

EOG Master
many of the southern states are living in the past of the 1800's... not florida which has a mix of the northern states

Don't you remember we went thru this issue of cops killing more whites than blacks? I'll refresh your memory. I made a racist ignorant comment targeting blacks. You said "it's not about race, it's about right and wrong. But it's obviously not about right and wrong.

Cops fatally shoot 2020 last 2 years in America, all races.

Cops fatally shoot 22 last decade in Europe.

It's obviously not about right and wrong.

MrTop

EOG Master
Don't you remember we went thru this issue of cops killing more whites than blacks? I'll refresh your memory. I made a racist ignorant comment targeting blacks. You said "it's not about race, it's about right and wrong. But it's obviously not about right and wrong.

Cops fatally shoot 2020 last 2 years in America, all races.

Cops fatally shoot 22 last decade in Europe.

It's obviously not about right and wrong.

but there is problems i admit...there are horrible cops... that has to be addressed on the training nationwide... but there are problems of not listening to the law too... the kid that got taser shot refused arrest that created a problem... did he have to be shot.... NO. maybe If he had the money he probably would of fixed the situation.... he let it go then he refused to be arrested. If you don't see that you are blind

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I thought we’re going the social worker route these days?

No you thought we were going the route of defunding the police. Which you claimed was very popular. Remember? A you know President Biden, the guy you have never said one nice thing about, he's opposed to your so called defund the police. You just can't win

Valuist

EOG Master
Coors is a joke park and hosting the All Star game will be an embarrassment. I'm sure they won't see it that way as a 450 foot HR in the HR Derby will be viewed as impotent. The pitchers will hate it and with good reason.

BTW, its really not tough to get ID and its not expensive. MLB had a gun put to its head by Woke sponsors.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Coors is a joke park and hosting the All Star game will be an embarrassment. I'm sure they won't see it that way as a 450 foot HR in the HR Derby will be viewed as impotent. The pitchers will hate it and with good reason.

BTW, its really not tough to get ID and its not expensive. MLB had a gun put to its head by Woke sponsors.

What problems did Georgia solve with their new voter restriction laws? They did take the authority to certify elections away from local elected officials giving it to the big government. Republicons and big government. Lol I just pointed out a problem they created. Wake up bird brain. Open up that bird brain and become woke. Lol

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master
What problems did Georgia solve with their new voter restriction laws? They did take the authority to certify elections away from local elected officials giving it to the big government. Republicons and big government. Lol I just pointed out a problem they created. Wake up bird brain. Open up that bird brain and become woke. Lol

You realize, fool, that this "woke culture" isn't going to last. I know plenty of moderate Dems who are getting sick of it. Be woke, and go broke.

MrTop

EOG Master
You realize, fool, that this "woke culture" isn't going to last. I know plenty of moderate Dems who are getting sick of it. Be woke, and go broke.

been around since the 60's from this article i just read.... the woke Obama said is “not activism

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If the D’s run all of these cities, why do they have voting problems? Talking about lemmings, no wonder the D’s want them so bad.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Yes I woke up during the lies and war crimes of Bush 2. Before then I didn't know much about politics. I actually thought the O'reily factor and Hannity were good TV. How embarrassing. It didn't take long to find CNN and MSNBC thou.

P.S. Benedict Donald says "No collusion".

Dumb Alfie says "No collusion".

The collusion was obvious. Believe a lot more people are waking up.

In unprecedented behavior a president inspired an insurrection even after the deadly Jan 6th attacks on the Capitol, 147 out of 221 Republicons in Congress voted to overturn the election. Wake up bird brain, you're on the wrong side of history

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Exactly what I thought. The bird brain couldn't answer a simple question. "What problems do the new Georgia voter suppression laws solve? The bird brain couldn't come close to answering a simple question.

Jim Crow 2.0 didn't solve any problems but it is unfair and creates new problems. True Americans believe in fairness and also dislike Putin. He's an adversary. Fox News and the 147 treasonous Republicons in Congress that voted to overturn Biden's victory are rooting for Putin over Biden.

Wake up Bird brain

MrTop

EOG Master
Yes I woke up during the lies and war crimes of Bush 2. Before then I didn't know much about politics. I actually thought the O'reily factor and Hannity were good TV. How embarrassing. It didn't take long to find CNN and MSNBC thou.

P.S. Benedict Donald says "No collusion".

Dumb Alfie says "No collusion".

The collusion was obvious. Believe a lot more people are waking up.

In unprecedented behavior a president inspired an insurrection even after the deadly Jan 6th attacks on the Capitol, 147 out of 221 Republicons in Congress voted to overturn the election. Wake up bird brain, you're on the wrong side of history

the big O not on your side with the woke

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Our fake wokeness won’t stop us from taking Georgia tax perks and cheaper labor.

- Georgia-based corporations