Carry on, Dell Dude

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"I can't believe Derek Chauvin was found guilty? What's happening in America? Is George Floyd really going to change the world?"
- Very Dumb Dude

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"I thought Derek Chauvin was definitely innocent. I was heartbroken after the verdict was announced. I'm shocked at how wrong I was".
- Very Dumb Dumb

"Carry on Dumb Dude"
- JK

boston massacre

EOG Master
That is as good as the WHite House speaking about George Floyd and his legacy.

George Floyd and his legacy :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

They Write in The Part Where He Stuck a Gun To The Stomach of a Pregnant Woman ?

Or Just Speak About The Great Hymns That He Use To Sing, While a Member of The Church Choir ?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
George Floyd and his legacy :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

They Write in The Part Where He Stuck a Gun To The Stomach of a Pregnant Woman ?

Or Just Speak About The Great Hymns That He Use To Sing, While a Member of The Church Choir ?

Another Nazi loser joins the Nazi thread. Probably JK's intentions. A thread to contain the Nazi's and the Anti - Nazi's. Give JK a raise.

"JK Bigrunner is now attacking Boston Massacre. He called him a Nazi loser. Nazi's aren't losers! Do something JK".
- Very Dumb Dude

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Get some! My best bet record is 60 - 701.

I got Chauvin to win on appeal. I'm Very Dumb Dude. Get Some while I'm hot. 60 for 701.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Another Nazi loser joins the Nazi thread. Probably JK's intentions. A thread to contain the Nazi's and the Anti - Nazi's. Give JK a raise.

"JK Bigrunner is now attacking Boston Massacre. He called him a Nazi loser. Nazi's aren't losers! Do something JK".
- Very Dumb Dude

Get some! My best bet record is 60 - 701.

I got Chauvin to win on appeal. I'm Very Dumb Dude. Get Some while I'm hot. 60 for 701.

howid

EOG Dedicated
You lie, you lie, you lie..

Now the Nazi mother fucker is altering pictures of treasonous Trump terrorists to smear a black American woman.

Very Dumb Dude 60 for 700. A obvious symbol of the worst there is in America.

"Jk Bigrunner is attacking me. Why aren't you banning him?"
The verdict is in!

Very Dumb Dude is fuken due! 60 for 700
I'm getting wealthy fading Very Dumb Dude. I hope others are also. 60 for 700
Nazi, During their deliberations how many questions did the have for the judge?
Nazi, trial hasn't been fair? Can you make this a best bet? 60 for 701
You see what the Nazi is doing here. These idiots have zero shame! A symbol of the worst in America. A cancer that has been growing in America since Trump became president. Trump was removed but the cancer still remains.
Nazi has zero shame! You can still get it all back on the appeal.
Nazi Boston Massacre lost big again today!
It will just be another beatdown of Nazi Very Dumb Dude. I can't wait to do it again!!!!

"JK, don't you see Bigrunner attacking me? Why won't you ban him. I can always go to Peeps".
- Very Dumb Dude 6 for 701 best bet record
Breaking! Very Dumb Dude is heartbroken! BEST BETS 60 for 701.

Not Winning!!!!!
"Derek Chauvin not guilty". Very Dumb Dude

"JK, Bigrunner won't stop attacking me. Will you ban him already". Very Dumb Dude

Just after the Guesser died, JK creates a Nazi thread on page 1 of the main forum for EOG's top Nazi Very Dumb Dude. "Carry on Very Dumb Dude".

I hate to say it. John Kelly is a fvcken moron. But he does have some good qualities. But being a Nazi sympathizer has to dominate his wikipedia page. A moron!
"Derek Chauvin not guilty" Very Dumb Dude 60 for 701

"Carry on Dumb Dude. Bigrunner's thread was deleted and he was warned".
- Nazi sympathizer John Kelly
"Derek Chauvin not guilty". Very Dumb Dude

Par for the course: Best Bet record 60 - 701.

"Here's you own thread. Will keep it on the front page of the main forum for all your Nazi friends to enjoy". Carry on Dumb Dude., JK
"I can't believe Derek Chauvin was found guilty? What's happening in America? Is George Floyd really going to change the world?"
- Very Dumb Dude

i believe it's called stalking.

banishment jk?

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
good morning
once again it's easy to find
More stupidity more hate speech more slandering more misquotes and more fabrications from the Village Idiot Big Runner.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Nope, Derek Chauvin was innocent. The jury was pressured into the not guilty. Democrats are trying to replace us. White replacement is real. Jews will not replace us. And we haven't even begun to complain about the Deep State".
- Tucker Fucker and Very Dumb Dude. 60 - 701

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Old News! You don't have to be white to be a Nazi. Wasn't OJ always a role model of yours are just recently? I know you must know he got away with 2 murders but went away for kidnapping. One of the biggest scumbags in the history of America. Not trying to make you jealous but his picture will be alongside Benedict Donald's picture in many history books. Captioned The Worst in America.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Matty G pleading for money. The responses were epic. "You still using Venmo". "Grifting til the end". OJ Simpson sent $32. A true RepubliCon.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Tomorrow, we get the real count.

Here's Dr. Trump. "Suppose we hit the body with tremendous light, whether it ultraviolet or just a powerful light and brought the light inside the body and you know the disinfectant knocks it, so perhaps it can be injected inside the body".

Very Dumb Dude says tomorrow, tomorrow Dr. Trump will be president again.

Very Dumb Dude did Trump win the real count? Or is it Tomorrow, tomorrow?