Carry on, Dell Dude

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You will be relevant when the number of spoon fed Tards exceeds the number of "reasonable people".

The 12th of never.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Some one with more qualifications give me a rundown on why Dr. Fauci is a fraud. He's been in the medical profession for 56 years. A member of all the following:

• National Academy of Sciences
  • National Academy of Medicine
  • American Academy of Arts and Sciences
  • American Philosophical Society
  • American College of Physicians
  • American Society for Clinical Investigation
  • Association of American Physicians
  • Infectious Diseases Society of America
  • American Association of Immunologists
  • American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
  • Fauci has authored, co-authored, and edited more than 1,300 scientific publications and textbooks.

For 56 years a guy is unrivaled as an expert by his Peers.

In his 57th year a bunch of bedwetters decide he is incompetent. Their qualifications? Listed below.

View attachment 7463954

Wear a Mask.

Don't Wear a Mask.

On Government Payroll.

Not Clinical Physician.

Sits Down With Zero Patients.

Put Anything You Want on Resume.

There's No Penalties For Lying or Fraud.

No Reason To Wear a Mask.

Dr. Fauci says There is No Reason to Wear a Mask

Oh Wait !

Wear a Mask.

No, Don't Wear it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm Boston Massacre. I'm confused. I don't know what common sense means. Dr. Faucci has confused the hell out of me. It's very hard to parrot him so watch this video.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Last year when Benedict Donald was president Europe told Americans to stay away. Now a new president and Europe has a new policy welcoming Americans that are vaccinated. What a difference leadership makes. Far right wing has been proven to be no good. India is an example, Brazil is an example, Mexico is an example and Trump is the greatest example. A leader downplays the threat and boom. Hundreds of thousands die unnecessarily.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm Boston Massacre. I'm confused. I don't know what common sense means. Dr. Faucci has confused the hell out of me. It's very hard to parrot him so watch this video.

Fauci, Just Like You, a Total Exposed Lying Fraud.

confused. You and Fauci Both.

Wait.

The Lying Phony Political Hacks and FAKE NEWS are Speaking.

Anti-American Rubber Will Get Back To Posting When Their Finished.

Next Lie ???????????

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm Boston Massacre. Dr. Faucci is confusing the hell out of me. I lack common sense. If he could just be like Benedict Donald and tell me to inject disinfectants we could have beated covid.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Wear a Mask.

Don't Wear a Mask.

On Government Payroll.

Not Clinical Physician.

Sits Down With Zero Patients.

Put Anything You Want on Resume.

There's No Penalties For Lying or Fraud.

No Reason To Wear a Mask.

Dr. Fauci says There is No Reason to Wear a Mask

Oh Wait !

Wear a Mask.

No, Don't Wear it.

And it took 56 years for some great minded fat drooling fukkin 55 year old cookie kid to figure this guy out.

The sheer fukkin brilliance of your kind never ceases to entertain.

You now know that the chief of the National Institute of Infectious diseases can "put anything you want on your resume." Kid thinks it's the same as when he applied for a pennysaver route.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I am going to try the Teddy strategy of ignoring Big Dummy and Billy Stupid. Not worth the trouble.

Lolz 5 posts ago we were punching bags, now full figured fairy fukk here mad and quit.

Pissed I keep interrupting his discussion.

With himself.

It's guys like this turned me into a tardoholic.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I am going to try the Teddy strategy of ignoring Big Dummy and Billy Stupid. Not worth the trouble.

Very Dumb Dude is now taking the advice of Nazi Teddy. And Ignorant Boob likes that. Lol He'll probably put it in his computer.

Vindication is very sweet.

boston massacre

EOG Master
And it took 56 years for some great minded fat drooling fukkin 55 year old cookie kid to figure this guy out.

The sheer fukkin brilliance of your kind never ceases to entertain.

You now know that the chief of the National Institute of Infectious diseases can "put anything you want on your resume." Kid thinks it's the same as when he applied for a pennysaver route.

He Murdered Thousand of Americans, When He Went on National T.V. and Said Don't Wear a Mask.

People Complied.

He Had No Fuckin Clue What He Was Talking About.

The Evidence is Right in Front of You, Chicky.

I Posted The Video. Listen.

You Deaf Also ?

resume.

The Only Thing That This Circus Clown Responded To.

Easy Call.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
He Murdered Thousand of Americans, When He Went on National T.V. and Said Don't Wear a Mask.

People Complied.

He Had No Fuckin Clue What He Was Talking About.

The Evidence is Right in Front of You, Chicky.

I Posted The Video. Listen.

You Deaf Also ?

resume.

The Only Thing That This Circus Clown Responded To.

Easy Call.

Okay chubs. It's the same thing as Fauci deciding that you are a Rhodes Scholar. He don't know you, he's never been a low grade moron like you are, never been a stay at home fat single Karen like you, never went to school for 26 years to reach grade 4 like you did. He don't know you for the shit on your upper lip.

But he read in the Epoch Times that you invented inventions. Of course the real world knows you invented taking selfies of your yap open head hanging down with your gape for a frame.. But that Fauci he can't get past the Epoch wipe.

Fauci murdered as many folk as you haven Karen. Your "interpretation" of that video means fukk all to anyone. CDC has updated and continues updating to this day their pandemic protocols. You can't wrap your head around the word update though can you?

You act like he said "there is no threat, it's one guy from China, no it's fifteen cases soon to be zero, oh shit now you better go get some cleaning products from the garage and deep throat your Mag Lite. Then finally finally fukk it folks "it is what it is". Nobody alive fukkin dumb enough to talk like that.

Hey this Covid shit nothing but the flu the tards tell me. The death count is bullshit they say.

Two minutes later Fauci killing everyone.

Makes perfect sense.

1619481645375.png

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Arizona hires a stop the steal conspirator to do their Faux audit. They have asked the courts to not disclose their counting methods.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Arizona hires a stop the steal conspirator to do their Faux audit. They have asked the courts to not disclose their counting methods.

Cares.

Means fukk all to anything. Save the bullshit count and just announce Turnip the winner. Go to court, reveal your methodology, get it shoved up your collective asses 60 more times then fukk off and die. Rile up the Tards real good, sit back and watch another edition of Angry Tards do stooopid shit.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Okay chubs. It's the same thing as Fauci deciding that you are a Rhodes Scholar. He don't know you, he's never been a low grade moron like you are, never been a stay at home fat single Karen like you, never went to school for 26 years to reach grade 4 like you did. He don't know you for the shit on your upper lip.

But he read in the Epoch Times that you invented inventions. Of course the real world knows you invented taking selfies of your yap open head hanging down with your gape for a frame.. But that Fauci he can't get past the Epoch wipe.

Fauci murdered as many folk as you haven Karen. Your "interpretation" of that video means fukk all to anyone. CDC has updated and continues updating to this day their pandemic protocols. You can't wrap your head around the word update though can you?

You act like he said "there is no threat, it's one guy from China, no it's fifteen cases soon to be zero, oh shit now you better go get some cleaning products from the garage and deep throat your Mag Lite. Then finally finally fukk it folks "it is what it is". Nobody alive fukkin dumb enough to talk like that.

Hey this Covid shit nothing but the flu the tards tell me. The death count is bullshit they say.

Two minutes later Fauci killing everyone.

Makes perfect sense.

View attachment 7463958

A Big Biden Fraud Choking Sheep Follower Like You Doesn't Want Video Proving He Didn't Know What The Fuck He Was Talking About, When He Said, Do Not Wear Masks.

That's What Biden Does With Big Dumb Donkeys Like You.

Tell Him 1+1= 3.

He'll Listen and Believe. Doesn't Know Day From Night.

Keep Providing Stupidity For The Rest of The Flock.

If Not, Get Somebody a Crowbar, and Have Them Pull You Out of Biden's Anal Passage.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm Boston Massacre. I lack brains and common sense. Dr. Faucci is confusing the hell out of me. Fox News told me ignorance is undefeatable.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm Boston Massacre. I lack brains and common sense. Dr. Faucci is confusing the hell out of me. Fox News told me ignorance is undefeatable.

On Video, Do Not Wear a Mask.

But When You Are a Lying Phony Scum Rat Fake News Following Sheep, You Forget How To Understand The English Language.

Big Blunder, The Pathological Lying Rat From EOG.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm Boston Massacre. Fox News told me the amount of hamburgers I will be allowed to eat is being limited by Joe Biden. And if I wanted a beer with my burger it will have to be plant based. I'm confused and now angry. I like hamburgers.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I was there and I saw what you did. I saw it with my own two eyes. So you can wipe off that grin. I know where you've been. It's all been a pack of lies.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To show I am Johnny Fairplay and balanced, Tucker crossed the line last night calling for people to confront mask wearers and call the police if they are masking their children. He's no better than Maxine Waters. This will lead to conflict and eventually violence. The answer is for everybody to do whatever they want.

Mask how you want
It's your goddamn right

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm Very Dumb Dude. They're stopping the steal in Arizona. I even made an unofficial best bet that the Faux audit will prove Benedict Donald won and democrats are cheaters. I'm laying $1,000 to win $1.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I'm Very Dumb Dude. A faux audit is being performed in Arizona to stop the steal. The faux auditors brought blue ball points to check Benedict Donald as president on all the ballets that left the choice of president blank. I even posted an unofficial best bet that the real count will prove Benedict Donald won. The price was steep but I laid the -1000. I'm due. My best bet record is 60 - 701.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
A Big Biden Fraud Choking Sheep Follower Like You Doesn't Want Video Proving He Didn't Know What The Fuck He Was Talking About, When He Said, Do Not Wear Masks.

That's What Biden Does With Big Dumb Donkeys Like You.

Tell Him 1+1= 3.

He'll Listen and Believe. Doesn't Know Day From Night.

Keep Providing Stupidity For The Rest of The Flock.

If Not, Get Somebody a Crowbar, and Have Them Pull You Out of Biden's Anal Passage.

In the real world where folk tie their own shoes a process owner or SME lays a guideline that is called protocol.

When the same guy changes that guideline based on new data, that is called updated protocol.

Look at it another way Gilligan. Say some whacked out bright orange con job recommends you use hydroxycliterine, a medicine for chick lupus, to scare away the Covefe bug. That again is a protocol.

Then the glow in the dark nail fungus lookin asshat comes bag two weeks later and recommends you investigate the feasibility of mainlining Sani Flush and a high lumen enema.

That would have been updated protocol if the my pillow humper hadn't already blew his chirp cheese on the lipus shit.

The world just move a little fast for some folk I guess