Carry on, Dell Dude

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No reason to stop anything. The cost will be hustle double to return the ballots for nothing. Everything is set. Just need to do the job. And no party can claim potential injury since this is a non binding count. Biden is President and he will be President. If this was before certification, I could cee. If the results are bogus, it will be exposed naturally. Believe you me, Humpty Dumpty and Oliver Darcy are ready to pounce.

boston massacre

EOG Master
In the real world where folk tie their own shoes a process owner or SME lays a guideline that is called protocol.

When the same guy changes that guideline based on new data, that is called updated protocol.

Look at it another way Gilligan. Say some whacked out bright orange con job recommends you use hydroxycliterine, a medicine for chick lupus, to scare away the Covefe bug. That again is a protocol.

Then the glow in the dark nail fungus lookin asshat comes bag two weeks later and recommends you investigate the feasibility of mainlining Sani Flush and a high lumen enema.

That would have been updated protocol if the my pillow humper hadn't already blew his chirp cheese on the lipus shit.

The world just move a little fast for some folk I guess

He Opened His Fucking Mouth, Gave out Medical Advice, that people Listened to, and it Cost People Their Lives.

It Was a New Virus, That Was Being Studied, He Had No Evidence To Back Up His Advice.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
He Opened His Fucking Mouth, Gave out Medical Advice, that people Listened to, and it Cost People Their Lives.

It Was a New Virus, That Was Being Studied, He Had No Evidence To Back Up His Advice.

Yeah I know. You and bottom boy shoved powerful light up each others asses and injected bleach. You're one confused, ignorant Nazi to blame Fauci when it was Benedict Donald trafficking all the misinformation and bad medical advice.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Not a done deal. Will rule tomorrow. You going to stop it after it's started? Go ahead. That is the same as admitting guilt. Trump wins either way.

His prize will be an open mic gig on the wedding circuit.

He's always happy to blow himself in front of the idiot brigade.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
EOG'S Sewer Rat.

No! But EOG's anti Nazi. anti fascist, anti Trump, anti killer cop, and anti Russia. One of the very few at EOG. That's why white supremacist, Trump Humper ignorant CompBoob has me on ignore. It's heartbreaking. Now tell us again why you shoved the powerful light up your ass. Because Benedict Arnold was very clear? Is that why?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Responding specifically to information brought to light by an Arizona Republic reporter, he also ordered that all black and blue pens be removed from the facility. The state's election procedures manual expressly prohibits the use of black or blue pens in areas where hand count audits are conducted because voters use those colors to mark their ballots.

Election workers typically use red ink to safeguard against ballot tampering. But The Republic reporter noted that workers were equipped with blue pens before ballots were brought on the floor and officials seemed unaware that it was a problem.

There is no end to the stupidity of a pack of wild tards. You just knew they'd count four votes then go stick their dicks in a light socket

Bigrunner

EOG Master
https://www.politico.com/states/cal...ies-plan-to-require-covid-19-vaccines-1377292

SACRAMENTO — California's two public university systems announced Thursday they will require nearly 800,000 students to receive the Covid-19 vaccine as soon as this fall in the nation's most sweeping higher education testing requirement.

California State University and University of California proposed the requirement for students, faculty and staff for the fall 2021 semester — contingent on full FDA approval. All told, the requirement could apply to more than 1 million people.

67% of American seniors have been vaccinated. Fatalities down 80%.

Carry on Dumb Dude!

boston massacre

EOG Master
No! But EOG's anti Nazi. anti fascist, anti Trump, anti killer cop, and anti Russia. One of the very few at EOG. That's why white supremacist, Trump Humper ignorant CompBoob has me on ignore. It's heartbreaking. Now tell us again why you shoved the powerful light up your ass. Because Benedict Arnold was very clear? Is that why?

You and Biden Both Spys For CCP.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
another example of the Incessant Hate speech mean spirited slanders lies and complete stupidity that comes from Big Runner 7 days a week.
not a good thing.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
So nice having these cocksuckers on ignore. I can only imagine what Dummy is posting about Rudy.

You read his burp three minutes ago.

When chitty is your entire world you ain't puttin anyone on mute.

And then tell them four, five times daily, hey guy I'm sittin here in my shit puddle for the 712 day in a row, lonely as the last cricket in December but it's real fun cuz I ain't reading you no more.

You should probably stop operating like everyone else is as fukkin dumb, desperate and destitute as you are.

If you have any trouble figuring this out, read it again slo.

I won't tell the rest of the pindicks, they read it too son.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
JK, please make ignorant CompBoob his own thread. Thanks in advance.

"Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy" CompBoob was chanting. "Tomorrow, tomorrow" Dumb Dude has been chanting.

Vindication is very sweet! For the Guesser!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Dude says "Tomorrow, tomorrow Benedict Donald will win the Arizona election".

John Kelly says "Carry on Dumb Dude".

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Are there actually tards that don't need a group dental for their own grille?

Did you folk know that 94% of tards sit to piss? Half of them can't lift their dikk and the other half (gun owners mostly) can't hit a urinal puck from ⩿ 3".