Carry on, Dell Dude

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Is there a comic section in the Epoch Times or just pretty much the whole publication?

This tard worrying about shit that was signed sealed and delivered years ago.

Had fukk all to say when O.A Hat passed sweeping net neutrality laws but does the standard bitch drip when China wants more root servers. Meanwhile Google and Faceplant have logged every keystroke he's ever made and sold his info to anyone with a credit line.

This is a classic Tard double circle jerk and the tard here ran himself over coming and going.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Lemme ask this genius how early release credits are quantified in your average max lockdown.

Should be good.

He has no clue what they are or how they work, just that they're really, really bad.

Dumb as a fukkin stump poster reads his programming from the Epoch Times.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
An unofficial recount performed for the purposes of changing ballot security procedures by a partisan hack with no election experience, using caveman technology and no access to the federal verification software or DB.

Will take 42 seconds to debunk if anyone even bothers.

The world will turn in one direction, the tards will spin in the other, tard theatre will last for as long as Cyrus Vance takes to drop another nuke in the chicken coop.

I'll be out for the day hiking Mt. Finlayson but I'll leave the appropriate responses to the very important updates to follow.

1. cares
2. Gia fukk
3. Yawn
4. Nah
5. Go get me a sandwich
6. Sounds important
7. Go fukk self
8. Lolzi
9. Hahahahahahaha
10. Don't mean shit.

Do enjoy your day groundhogs.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It will be nice when Trump starts tweeting again new website but these MAGA statements are golden. As soon as the new social media site goes live, Twitter will be finished. Should have shorted that pos instead of Coke.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Know this. Arizona is the least crooked contested state. If it is shown they cheated, that puts New Mexico, Minnesoda and New Hampshire in play. I post it again. I didn't notice any funny business with my Magic Johnson ballot. Checked and only 1 ballot recorded. But who knows if they duped my ballot and switched to slow Joe. That part you can't check.

railbird

EOG Master
Know this. Arizona is the least crooked contested state. If it is shown they cheated, that puts New Mexico, Minnesoda and New Hampshire in play. I post it again. I didn't notice any funny business with my Magic Johnson ballot. Checked and only 1 ballot recorded. But who knows if they duped my ballot and switched to slow Joe. That part you can't check.
The drop boxes need to go

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Correct, Birdie. Chain of custody must not be broken. Early ballots need to be handed back in person where an ID check is performed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If the person is a legal, eligible voter, the ballot is authentic and the person marked as voted, it can be accepted. Now compared to an anonymous drop box where God knows what goes into it and then dumped in Democrat ballot boiler rooms.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The greatness of American is it's not like Russia. If America was like Russia Benedict Donald aka Putin's Puppet would have won the election. Ignorance and Republicons are the enemy of America's democracy.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It appears that the partisan hack with no election experience did not write a single KPI into his manual read rate. A key part of any network process. Which means this is a straight cash deal with no performance bond. Buddy frontloads the fee schedule gets paid and gets to be a Newsmax Celebrity for a month. Just another losing chess move when Vance gets on the slap.

Not a recount at all.

compaqdork

EOG Enthusiast
What would keep me up at night if I took the vaccine is getting Covid again or the first time. What would scare me is the vaccine actually making the virus more potent. Much rather take my chances with monkey immunity which worked like a charm. Giving these vaccines to children may end up being the worse and worse tragedy of all time if children start dropping during a new fuck you surge. RIP America if that happens.

from Sparty TailGate:

"
We’re still waiting for the vaccine to become mandatory here in BangCock

Once this happens they take a look at the people who refuse the vaccine and they’ll release another more deadly virus and basically force us get it by threatening us. Basically since the newly released virus will be dropping people dead so quickly, anti-vaxxers will be demonised and socially outcasted until they force us to get it.

Read Operation Lockstep from the Rockefeller Playbook.

If you take a careful look at the media, you’ll see that the vaccine is their goal. That’s how they’re going to control people. Companies are contacting influencers on Instagram and YouTube telling them to get the vaccine or pretend to take it in order to get the masses vaccinated. Some businesses are making it mandatory. The government will soon pay people to get it. You see.

Once everyone gets it, it’s over.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
from Sparty TailGate:

"
We’re still waiting for the vaccine to become mandatory here in BangCock

Once this happens they take a look at the people who refuse the vaccine and they’ll release another more deadly virus and basically force us get it by threatening us. Basically since the newly released virus will be dropping people dead so quickly, anti-vaxxers will be demonised and socially outcasted until they force us to get it.

Read Operation Lockstep from the Rockefeller Playbook.

If you take a careful look at the media, you’ll see that the vaccine is their goal. That’s how they’re going to control people. Companies are contacting influencers on Instagram and YouTube telling them to get the vaccine or pretend to take it in order to get the masses vaccinated. Some businesses are making it mandatory. The government will soon pay people to get it. You see.

Once everyone gets it, it’s over.

Sounds important guy

Just not to me

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Dude is a Republicon. He traffics lies, conspiracies, horseshit and now fabrications. It's so obvious +1500000 is a bad line. A fabricated line. Dumb Dude has zero credibility. He's a rabid part of a current Republicon party being built on a big lie and led by Pinocchio. A party that can never be trusted.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Some MAGA are against Bruce because he's a she or she's a he. Who gives a shit. He or she is the only chance to get a Republican governor in Commiefornia. Get that foot or dildo in the door. Maybe start the process of turning California red again. Bruce is more conservative than a lot of Republican governors. I support Bruce all the way!