Biden Aims at Top 0.3% With Bid to Tax Capital Like Wages

MrTop

EOG Master
not a republican ..... although i like the republicans when it come to foreign policy. ....i don't vote for them...even if i did it would not matter....blue state

Then why are you always calling out Biden but I recall you would never called out Pinocchio. Here's proof of Pinocchio being Pinocchio when he says tax cuts will hurt rich people like himself? Silence from Republicon Mr. Top. I recall you actually praised him. You once made a bold prediction that he was going to come down hard on China for something China did. You were wrong. Trump, Jared and Ivanka were in cahoots with China.

Sorry, you're to easy to expose. Don't take it personally![/QUOTE]

look above i said the donald called out bitcoin... and the banks are putting it their software .... the donald knew it was hands off crypto... since the banks were going to sell it.. so he was not telling the truth

MrTop

EOG Master
Then why are you always calling out Biden but I recall you would never called out Pinocchio. Here's proof of Pinocchio being Pinocchio when he says tax cuts will hurt rich people like himself? Silence from Republicon Mr. Top. I recall you actually praised him. You once made a bold prediction that he was going to come down hard on China for something China did. You were wrong. Trump, Jared and Ivanka were in cahoots with China.

Sorry, you're to easy to expose. Don't take it personally!

look above i said the donald called out bitcoin... and the banks are putting it their software .... the donald knew it was hands off crypto... since the banks were going to sell it.. so he was not telling the truth[/QUOTE]

wrong he did come down hard on china... are you living on mars? biden has done a little more ...cause he knows he is left with a big battle that nixon and kissinger started ...along with carter and clinton / wallstreet who let china into the WTO

Now the USA has to spend even more on the military ....heading to ww3

Bigrunner

EOG Master
they say the first 100 days is easy to be the prez.... the next 100 much tougher..

Not true when the previous president intentionally slow rolled the transition and dismantled all systems such as the immigration system. I said it before and I'll say it again "GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS".

MrTop

EOG Master
bloomberg & WSJ will make you sharper cause that is where the money is and you will make money..... No bias there... you are the first accountant in my lifetime that watches CNN......... Stop watching CNN....you are paying to watch CNN

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Not true when the previous president intentionally slow rolled the transition and dismantled all systems such as the immigration system. I said it before and I'll say it again "GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS".

bloomberg & WSJ will make you sharper cause that is where the money is.. and you will make money.. No bias there... you are the first accountant in my lifetime that watches CNN......... Stop watching CNN