"the California region where masks are taboo – and cases are rising"

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I asked you to show proof, not your silly useless graphs.

Show your graph and explain how it proves...anything.

You've never done that & never will be able to.

When actual data isn't evidence and you need someone to explain simple graphs to you because it's not force fed propaganda, you are certainly retarded.

"It made absolutely no difference. Because masks have never made a difference."

Brilliant. LOL.

And more useless graphs. Why am i not surprised.

Meanwhile, you ignore the scientific evidence that masks are effective and save lives.

Thankfully the health authorities were smarter than you & didn't follow your advice. Otherwise many thousands more would be suffering and dead.

Last edited:

When actual data isn't evidence and you need someone to explain simple graphs to you because it's not force fed propaganda, you are certainly retarded.

Post your graph, your alleged proof that masks don't work based upon it, and your explanation why it's proof, and we'll see who's retarded.

Quit evading.

I'm still waiting.

Waiting, waiting, waiting (vs evading, evading, evading).

LOL.

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.

Exactly. This stuff is evidently over your head. Or you're in denial.

It's already been explained why your graphs are useless. I'd suggest you go back, read why, deal with it and respond to those posts.

Or just keep doing this:

1623470801087.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
"It made absolutely no difference. Because masks have never made a difference."

Brilliant. LOL.

And more useless graphs. Why am i not surprised.

Meanwhile, you ignore the scientific evidence that masks are effective and save lives.

Thankfully the health authorities were smarter than you & didn't follow your advice. Otherwise many thousands more would be suffering and dead.

Yeah. The graphs don't prove that pseudoscience you keep posting as complete and utter bullshit or anything.

LOL.

You can keep screaming "science" while none of the data actually supports your claims all you want. Just makes you look like the absolute moron you are.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
San Francisco drug overdose deaths increased by 2.5 times in 2020 over 2019.

Lockdowns work! LOL.

Hint: That's 250% for the idiot in the room who can't comprehend graphs of empirical data.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Anyone who is a felon that thinks they know more about finance without having any experience in the industry as well as having been proven wrong in every single instance/prediction (record market highs, gold, etc.) versus a person that worked in the industry developing quant trading algorithms on the options exchanges, should probably listen a lot more than they speak. But you've never had much sense to begin with.

That's why the only people that agree with you are people so dumb that they think people can accidentally put suit pants on backwards.

Last edited:

Lockdowns work! LOL.

Hint: That's 250% for the idiot in the room who can't comprehend graphs of empirical data.

Hey evader, see post #173.

The thread topic is masks, not lockdowns.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I was referring to people like you in particular, not "someone" in general blah, blah, blah.

I am someone living their life like a normal human-being, genius. Learn English when you're not so scared to crawl out from under your bed. Then get back to me.

I am someone living their life like a normal human-being, genius. Learn English when you're not so scared to crawl out from under your bed. Then get back to me.

Sure, Zombie.

Lockdowns work! LOL.

Hey evader, see post #173.

The thread topic is masks, not lockdowns.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Anyone who is a felon that thinks they know more about finance without having any experience in the industry as well as having been proven wrong in every single instance/prediction (record market highs, gold, etc.) versus a person that worked in the industry developing quant trading algorithms on the options exchanges, should probably listen a lot more than they speak. But you've never had much sense to begin with.

That's why the only people that agree with you are people so dumb that they think people can accidentally put suit pants on backwards.

There is one judge of my financial acumen.

It ain't some lonely kid begging for cred in a chitty room. My bank account balance offers the only opinion that matters. None of your hysterics, bitching and moaning gonna change that

Your credentials to me are:

Spent last 15 years behind keyboard squabbling like bitch on internet, day in day out. With people you have never and will never meet. In a daily pursuit of some sort of validation for your rather mundane existence. From people whose lives you haven't affected at all and never will.

When I speak to my FA next I'm not gonna get some pissy bitch lecture on who's/whose , the 873rd recital of his job history or a desperate google search of some completely unrelated crap that only makes sense to someone else who counts ceiling fan oscillations for two weeks straight.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
There is one judge of my financial acumen.

It ain't some lonely kid begging for cred in a chitty room. My bank account balance offers the only opinion that matters. None of your hysterics, bitching and moaning gonna change that

Your credentials to me are:

Spent last 15 years behind keyboard squabbling like bitch on internet, day in day out. With people you have never and will never meet. In a daily pursuit of some sort of validation for your rather mundane existence. From people whose lives you haven't affected at all and never will.

When I speak to my FA next I'm not gonna get some pissy bitch lecture on who's/whose , the 873rd recital of his job history or a desperate google search of some completely unrelated crap that only makes sense to someone else who counts ceiling fan oscillations for two weeks straight.

Yup. Every brokedick stiff like you says the exact same shit. You're always wrong but you always win. LOL.

But, oh, that's right. You know more than someone who worked in finance while needing a financial analyst. Because you pan for gold all day. LMAO.

Your lies will all make sense eventually, fatty.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yup. Every brokedick stiff like you says the exact same shit. You're always wrong but you always win. LOL.

But, oh, that's right. You know more than someone who worked in finance while needing a financial analyst. Because you pan for gold all day. LMAO.

Your lies will all make sense eventually, fatty.

What did I win?

Yes I need an FA. I am an investor with no formal training. My guy is an MBA, worked in RM and valuations for. KPMG.

He also spends zero time seeking an internet pat on the head for his resume.

You are right about the gold tho although its rock crushing season right now

Spurious correlations:

LOL, I love this one!

Even the ancient Romans had a saying to mock specious reasoning -- Post hoc ergo propter hoc. In English, it means "After this and therefore because of this."

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So you think comparing the number of people that drown by falling in a pool and the number of Nicolas Cage movies is the same as comparing the COVID-19 case and death numbers between two neighboring states?

You have cemented yourself as an absolute retard.

Congratulations.

So you think comparing the number of people that drown by falling in a pool and the number of Nicolas Cage movies is the same as comparing the COVID-19 case and death numbers between two neighboring states?

Congratulations.

I think you post a lot of strawmen & erroneous assumptions from your make believe fantasy world & still have this hanging over your head:

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Congratulations.

This seems important.