EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, June 13

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

I like 2 and can't decide between them, so......

Stefanos Tsitsipas +259
Islanders +169

bobodad

EOG Addicted
NHL future prop -625 Sports Interaction

Montreal Canadiens vs Vegas Golden Knights - Will Habs beat the longest 'never trail' streak in playoff history currently held by 1960 Habs at 488:38

NO -625

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Deadicated to chalk boy, Computer Bob. This howid Futures Cat does it. YouWager. Between rounds.

Palmetto Championship - Odds to win - Jhonattan Vegas +7800

howid

EOG Dedicated
uefa live croatia +1.5 @-200, 0-0 in first half. pinnacle.

england always underperforms in the internationals, long season, no holiday break, all kinds of cups requiring top players to play way to many games and be worn out. even if they prevail here will fade in next games.

Valuist

EOG Master
Cardinals/Cubs First 5 over 5 (-118) Bookmaker

Martinez vs Davies. 78 degrees. Wind doesn't look like its going to be a factor, but with those 2 starters, does it need to be? We don't need HRs for runs.

NHL future prop -625 Sports Interaction

Montreal Canadiens vs Vegas Golden Knights - Will Habs beat the longest 'never trail' streak in playoff history currently held by 1960 Habs at 488:38

NO -625

What's the yes line at on that one? Wish I had access to that, I'd take a shot on the yes. Just have to not trail for 51 minutes this game?

hcskip

EOG Addicted
Disgusted with Dodgers last night, trying again:

3 Way Parlay:
Dodgers -1.5 -105
Cards/Cubs Over 9.5 -105
Angels -130
Parlay Pays +574 BAS

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
1-1 +0.69........but really shoulda been 2-0 +4.28

Winkyduck 793-1103-62 -24.73 UNITS (Anderson Cooper to be the new permanent Jeopardy host +500; First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200 AND Der Fuhrer to be Indicted in 2021: YES -130; Rockies Win % UNDER 40 -126; Tim Tebow Ov0.5 Rec TDs +400; NFL CoY: Kyle Shanahan +1800; Texans Un4 RSW +100 AND Make the Playoffs: NO -650; Najee Harris: Over: 949.5 Rush Yards AND 8.5 Rush/Rec TD.....Both -110; Ball State Ov8 RSW -105)

hcskip

EOG Addicted
This time the Cubs Over messed me up. I hated the play because the O/U market has been all over the place, but thought this would work given the pitchers. Argh!

Valuist

EOG Master
This time the Cubs Over messed me up. I hated the play because the O/U market has been all over the place, but thought this would work given the pitchers. Argh!

I think I'm done betting games Zach Davies starts. He I expect him to suck, he does well. When I expect a good outing, he's awful.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I think I'm done betting games Zach Davies starts. He I expect him to suck, he does well. When I expect a good outing, he's awful.

Vicente Padilla

Same thing for me.

I bet ON his games he lasts 0.2 and gives up 9 hits, 3 walks and gives up 10 runs

I bet AGAINST him he would throw a 3 hit CG shutout