Fezzik...did RJ Bell, in a roundabout way, apologize for being mean to you?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
the last dream preview was very weird in the opening in how RJ Bell spent a few minutes almost apologizing to the way he has treated you over the last few years.

what is going on?

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I have heard that from multiple people around the show for several years, friends, family, that have seen people not being treated well or verbally abused including Stephen Nover who said they had a falling out and was not treated well along the way. To be transparent I have heard from people only on one side of the equation.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
This was quite obvious in the way RJ would berate people on the radio show with Fezzik and McKenzie (the Yale grad who has been slowing used as a betting resource lately).

Anyone who would challenge RJ would get some quick rebuttal about how they were wrong.

Except Ken Thompson who would stick to his guns. That was good to listen too. could be a reason Ken no longer is on the Dream Preview shows.

sharky99

what do you know about Brad Powers leaving? I know he had a rough run in college football but when you see guys like JR ODonnell who has NEVER had a winning season at pregame is still allowed to sell packages that the idea of having to be a winner at pregame isn't a requirement to stay on the site.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik's week 1 NFL is up. How many of Fezzik's clients will lock in early July for a result in early September?

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
After Fezzik losses in week 1 he'll brag about what great numbers he got each game or total at. That's only relevant if you win.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
This was quite obvious in the way RJ would berate people on the radio show with Fezzik and McKenzie (the Yale grad who has been slowing used as a betting resource lately).

Anyone who would challenge RJ would get some quick rebuttal about how they were wrong.

Except Ken Thompson who would stick to his guns. That was good to listen too. could be a reason Ken no longer is on the Dream Preview shows.

sharky99

what do you know about Brad Powers leaving? I know he had a rough run in college football but when you see guys like JR ODonnell who has NEVER had a winning season at pregame is still allowed to sell packages that the idea of having to be a winner at pregame isn't a requirement to stay on the site.

The thread vibe gives you the answer sir

Heim

EOG Master
I doubt ComptrBob has a breakdown but me wonders, Fezzik's full game record versus props.

Just eyeballing everything the last 5 years without props Fezzik is Marco D'Angelo.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I doubt ComptrBob has a breakdown but me wonders, Fezzik's full game record versus props.

Just eyeballing everything the last 5 years without props Fezzik is Marco D'Angelo.
I think his pregame record is all sides and totals as the system can't input props.

So that was -51u a week or so ago

MrTop

EOG Master
if it is -51u then have to take off something when he gives out plays at a certain time. Harder to win when giving out plays to the crowd

Heim

EOG Master
Always the same shit from Fezzik's Place. Market moving Fezzik gives out slow out number. How many got MILW +5.5?

Maybe Krackman....

It's difficult to turn a advantage gambler into a tout. You're a client and you get away Salami -160. Don't you want to throw up? 🤮

MrTop

EOG Master
i had very little luck with touts overall. expensive laughs in the end. Although RAS won 2 years for me.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik MMA Play of the year was pourier

also had LA Dodgers.

big winning day.

claims to be up +22u right now.

he claims this is going to be a big winning year.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik MMA Play of the year was pourier

also had LA Dodgers.

big winning day.

claims to be up +22u right now.

he claims this is going to be a big winning year.

Of course, let's fade Tigers, and D-Backs every day and lay the RL with the home team. Good strategy 🙄

I also remember when he stressed concentrating on one conference in CBB 😳

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I remember one MLB season when Fezzik said he was only going to follow four or five teams very closely.

When I told DINK about Fezz's strategy, DINK responded, "And I'm only going to follow shortstops in the National League Central."

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
Heim was critical of the fact I used Mil +5.5 in game 2, saying that line was not available.

THE TRUTH: When I sent the Milwaukee play to my clients, I actually failed to give the point spread (in a ultra rare ommision mistake).

IT WAS COMPUTER BOB that graded it at +5.5, the WA line. So if Heim has an issue with that line, takes it up with Bob.

FROM COMPUTER BOB:

Note the text selection for Milw had no attached line (using 5.5, widely available) :

7/8/21 Thursday (7/6/21 10:51pm) Milw +5.5 [108-118] NBA 2 l -2.2

7/8/21 Thursday (7/8/21 8:56am) PROP Milw Middleton UNDER 25.5 pts [11] NBA 2 W 2
7/8/21 Thursday (7/8/21 8:56am) PROP Milw Middleton UNDER 7.5 rebs -130 [6] NBA 2 W 2

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Heim was critical of the fact I used Mil +5.5 in game 2, saying that line was not available.

THE TRUTH: When I sent the Milwaukee play to my clients, I actually failed to give the point spread (in a ultra rare ommision mistake).

IT WAS COMPUTER BOB that graded it at +5.5, the WA line. So if Heim has an issue with that line, takes it up with Bob.

FROM COMPUTER BOB:

Note the text selection for Milw had no attached line (using 5.5, widely available) :

7/8/21 Thursday (7/6/21 10:51pm) Milw +5.5 [108-118] NBA 2 l -2.2

7/8/21 Thursday (7/8/21 8:56am) PROP Milw Middleton UNDER 25.5 pts [11] NBA 2 W 2
7/8/21 Thursday (7/8/21 8:56am) PROP Milw Middleton UNDER 7.5 rebs -130 [6] NBA 2 W 2

Just to list a few, Pinnacle, CRIS, Heritage, Jazz, and SIA were all at Milw +5.5 (-110 or so) until the early morning (5am PT) of the game on 7/8.

Fezzik texted the pick late night on 7/6.

boston massacre

EOG Master
the only 2 time batting champ. 20 years from now the record still will be there in nevada.

Won The Hilton Twice.

With The Rest of Career as a Used Car Salesman.

2 time batting champ.
But Media Doesn't Talk About The All The Loses.

You Can't Handle The Truth.

Heim

EOG Master
It's funny tout Fezzik versus private bettor. On his forum he proclaimed the real opener is next day when the number has matured. Tout Fezzik now releases over-nights close to midnight.

Yes ..-110 or so on MILW, Pinnacle was already moving by release time. I think CRIS peaked -118.

Same ole Fezzik.

boston massacre

EOG Master
It's funny tout Fezzik versus private bettor. On his forum he proclaimed the real opener is next day when the number has matured. Tout Fezzik now releases over-nights close to midnight.

Yes ..-110 or so on MILW, Pinnacle was already moving by release time. I think CRIS peaked -118.

Same ole Fezzik.

Same ole Fezzik.

Same Old Scam Artist Tout.

Advice.

Stay Away.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Worst advice Fezzik gave was to Teddy Covers to a buy home in Las Vegas at it's high just prior to the housing crisis.

Heim

EOG Master
MLB PLAY OF THE DAY

21-7 MLB, +102 UNITS since 1/1/2020

Fez has the winner of Bos/NYY

I bet you Fezz is fading the Yankees Undecided....lmao

Of course it's on the total. All you have to do is look at the Pinny
lean and save 20 bucks.

boston massacre

EOG Master
MLB PLAY OF THE DAY

Fez has the winner of Bos/NYY

I bet you Fezz is fading the Yankees Undecided....lmao

Of course it's on the total. All you have to do is look at the Pinny
lean and save 20 bucks.

Do You Believe The 21-7 ?

I'm on Fire !

I'm 408-2 in My Last 410 MLB Plays.

I'm Running a Special on The Upcoming Football Season.

5 Thousand Dollars. Includes All Plays Thru The Super Bowl.

I Normally Charge 20 Thousand.

So You're Getting a 75% Discount, If You Sign Up By The End of August.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
Draft Kings

AZ UNDER 56.5
Min UNDER 77.5
Balt UN 58.5
KC UN 70.5

4-0.

Bet them BEFORE Heim tries to move the number

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
Goodfella put out a Max Unit MLB Game of the Week on Thursday's Red Sox-Yankees game before the Yankees even announced who was going to pitch for them. That's more abhorrent than anything Fezzik does.