EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (MRBOWLING300 is our August contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rules:

1. Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
  2. Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
  3. Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
  4. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
  5. Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
  6. Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
  7. Cannot play both sides of the same game.

MG Man

EOG Enthusiast
300, I've never had one but my brother has, my uncle who is 82 has three and my nephew has 3. I hope you hit this pregame play and it is the start of good things to come. Good Luck!!!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Thanks everyone....I feel like I opened the contest with a solid strike, and now I'm going for a double!

JK: Just checking, in the event I do not find anything I like for today, could I always make up with two selections the next day, or does there have to be a selection made each day?

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
It's very difficult to find anything that is -110 or less. WNBA doesn't start up until mid Aug. At least we have NFL preseason coming too, and CFL, which should give more choices.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks everyone....I feel like I opened the contest with a solid strike, and now I'm going for a double!

JK: Just checking, in the event I do not find anything I like for today, could I always make up with two selections the next day, or does there have to be a selection made each day?

Loose set of rules but the letter of the law says a play a day for 30 days.

Rules:

1. Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
  2. Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
  3. Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
It's very difficult to find anything that is -110 or less. WNBA doesn't start up until mid Aug. At least we have NFL preseason coming too, and CFL, which should give more choices.

Agree which is why I requested later on and got November where I will have a lot to choose from. Sadly NO Premier League but I’ll manage…???

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Agree which is why I requested later on and got November where I will have a lot to choose from. Sadly NO Premier League but I’ll manage…???

I'm looking for a great season of EPL, can't believe a few more weeks until we begin!

Last edited by a moderator:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Going to the well again, Milwaukee run-line -1.5 runs, -109 over Pittsburgh at Pinnacle. Line just dropped below the -110 threshold.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Got a double, it is the 3rd frame, going for a turkey! Milwaukee has owned Pittsburgh this season. Hopefully can make it 3 in a row. Have a great Tuesday everyone!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
...and watched it go by.

I do miss Ernie Harwell.

Great start!

Harwell's last season I got him to sign a ball for me. I took a picture with him and when I saw it I saw it looked like he had a huge afro because the plant behind him blended in perfectly with his head and made it look like he had an afro. Gotta find it and post it