No prior COVID-19 & No Vax check in

mr merlin

EOG Master
Pfizer got FDA approval today
i wonder what data they used to grant approval, considering the destroyed the integrity of the trial by vaccinating the control group?

So although we now know that the vaccine in fact does not work very well, the real data comparing vaxxed and unvaxxed groups will never be known. that's called scientific dishonesty.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Zerohedge.com reporting delta has peaked and now on the downward trajectory.
Yup, although honestly it's moving, the south has peaked but the north is rising, one thing to keep in mind is the increased(and regular) testing as schools start - that'll pump up the numbers for awhile - hospitalizations are the metric to look at going into the fall.

I was on Twitter for two months, genius.

And forums are not social media, idiot. But keep trying.
Social media is any internet network where people are able to share ideas opinions or information. Now explain how that doesn’t pertain to Internet forums.

Keep walking DookieQ

mr merlin

EOG Master
I never signed up for twitter but still use it for info. i see they made it a bit tougher to view without signing up recently.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Social media is any internet network where people are able to share ideas opinions or information. Now explain how that doesn’t pertain to Internet forums.

Keep walking DookieQ

Social media is for content sharing. A forum would only be considered social media by the loosest definition. Forums aren't designed for hosting videos and photos (i.e. media) on a broad scale. They also provide no ability to filter your target audience or any tools to facilitate social networking among subsets of the at large community.

By your definition, social media has been around since the beginning of the Internet. Usenet, BBS's, chat rooms, etc. would have all been considered social media then. But you won't hear anyone call them social media.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Sometimes life comes at you fast part 3

Wow, poor guy, must admit there are a few guys like him, of course there are thousands of people who got vaxxed and have died - thousands of them - they all thought they were ok too.

i think I'd rather be him than some weak ass pussy who rushed out to get vaxxed and then still caught covid and died. Now that would really suck.

MrTop

EOG Master
Wow, poor guy, must admit there are a few guys like him, of course there are thousands of people who got vaxxed and have died - thousands of them - they all thought they were ok too.

i think I'd rather be him than some weak ass pussy who rushed out to get vaxxed and then still caught covid and died. Now that would really suck.

thousands? millions got the jab. which is more ? when you go to texas/ fla make sure you bring your mask in school.. you lost both cases.

MrTop

EOG Master
it is a paid site.... WSJ

Florida Schools’ Covid-19 Mask Mandates Upheld by Judge​

Judge says Gov. Ron DeSantis overstepped his authority and allows school districts to require students to wear masks​

MrTop

EOG Master

Texas High Court Revives Some Mandate Bans at Abbott Urging​

Laurel Brubaker Calkins
August 26, 2021, 12:29 PM EDT Updated on August 26, 2021, 1:14 PM EDT
  • Court still hasn’t decided power struggle over mask rebellion
  • Abbott vows to keep fighting universal masks as Covid-19 soars

stay or no stay it can be in the stay position a very long time ---- keep the masks on anti - govt

judge won't take off the mask rule until people stop dying in the ER... he does not want to look bad.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master

Texas High Court Revives Some Mandate Bans at Abbott Urging​

Laurel Brubaker Calkins
August 26, 2021, 12:29 PM EDT Updated on August 26, 2021, 1:14 PM EDT
  • Court still hasn’t decided power struggle over mask rebellion
  • Abbott vows to keep fighting universal masks as Covid-19 soars

stay or no stay it can be in the stay position a very long time ---- keep the masks on anti - govt

judge won't take off the mask rule until people stop dying in the ER... he does not want to look bad.
You might want to re read that , they revived the ban on mandates, they ruled in favor of abbott.

I'm not an expert on the FL supreme court but I'd guess they'll vote in favor of desantis too.

mr merlin

EOG Master
There is a lot of refusal to honor the rulings many of these judges make, seems to me the proper course in TX for example would be to deputize anti mask parents in these districs and give them the legal authority to use whatever force is necessary to enforce them . They would no doubt do their new jobs with enthusiasm.

MrTop

EOG Master
There is a lot of refusal to honor the rulings many of these judges make, seems to me the proper course in TX for example would be to deputize anti mask parents in these districs and give them the legal authority to use whatever force is necessary to enforce them . They would no doubt do their new jobs with enthusiasm.

what it came down to is you lost ... masks stay on at the places he says...

mr merlin

EOG Master
what it came down to is you lost ... masks stay on at the places he says...
No they dont. And who is he?

Mask mandates: Here's how San Antonio schools are responding to the Supreme Court's decision​

Steven Santana 1 hr ago

http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AANOQOE?ocid=sf
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...rer=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AANOQOE?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/AANOQOE?ocid=sw

Comments|

Mystery of Grand Canyon's missing rocks may finally be solved

US special ops vets carry out daring mission to save Afghan allies

Some San Antonio school districts are holding to their mask mandates despite the Texas Supreme Court tossing them out.
[IMG alt="a group of people sitting in a chair: Third-graders Aaron Diaz (left) and Naomi Castro take part in a class lesson as students at Pearce Elementary at Southside ISD attend a combination of classroom and at-home instruction last December."]https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AANPaNV.img?h=544&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f[/IMG]© Provided by mySA
Third-graders Aaron Diaz (left) and Naomi Castro take part in a class lesson as students at Pearce Elementary at Southside ISD attend a combination of classroom and at-home instruction last December.

After the Supreme Court sided with Gov. Greg Abbott on August 26, reinforcing his executive order banning mask mandates, San Antonio-area school districts were sent back to square one on their mask requirements.

Some area schools immediately responded to the Texas Supreme Court's decision, while others have not released public statements at the time of this article.

Several school districts still don't have any kind of mask mandate or requirements, including Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City ISD, Comal ISD and Boerne ISD.

For the school districts upholding mask mandates and requirements, it's unclear what kinds of repercussions they will face. The executive order threatens to pull public funding.

Below are the school districts who have responded to our requests for comment or released public statements. School districts who have not responded or released a statement by the time of this article include Southside ISD and Southwest ISD.

Northside ISD​

Northside ISD released a statement on August 26 saying it would uphold its August 17 temporary mask mandate despite the Texas Supreme Court's decision.

"We believe that we have an ethical obligation to our students and staff to keep them safe." the statement reads. "We also believe that the universal use of face coverings prevents illness and quarantine that takes students and staff away from in-person instruction."

San Antonio ISD​

This San Antonio school district mandated masks for all students and staff, and mandated vaccines for all staff. Thursday's Supreme Court decision only affects the mask mandate, which San Antonio ISD says it will keep in place.

"Please know, this is not about politics," says Superintendent Pedro Martinez in a letter. "This is a matter of public health and safety, and we are taking a firm stand."

As for the vaccine mandate, Attorney General Ken Paxton has a pending lawsuit against Martinez.

North East ISD​

North East ISD implemented temporary mask mandate on August 19, but it will no longer enforce that mandate according to its updated safety protocols.

"We wanted to be transparent with our community and let them know we could not go against the law and try to enforce a mask mandate," says NEISD spokesperson Aubrey Chancellor. "However, masks continue to be an expectation in North East ISD."

Alamo Heights ISD​

The school district also implemented its own temporary mask mandate on August 21, and after the court's decision it will no longer enforce that mandate.

However, Alamo Heights ISD Superintendent Dana Bashara says in a letter from the district that she strongly encourages students, staff and teachers to wear masks.

"This does not change the need for us to use all the tools that helped us keep our schools open last year, including the wearing of masks," Bashara says in the letter.

MrTop

EOG Master
Obviously any new stay issued against the govs orders will be no more successful than the SA one, do you disagree?

like i said if there are no suits in the school .. then nobody cares.. The judge won't go against a family that wants to wear it while the ER is full... he looks bad.

mr merlin

EOG Master
spin it any way you want LOL
Not spinning anything, the die is cast, the supreme court will rule the same way everywhere. Obviously they need to quitew F'n around and get the court to issue a single order that applies statewide, I have no doubt they'll get around to it in due time.

mr merlin

EOG Master
like i said if there are no suits in the school .. then nobody cares.. The judge won't go against a family that wants to wear it while the ER is full... he looks bad.
What are you talking about, any student can wear a mask if they want. No one and no ruling is stopping them.

MrTop

EOG Master
Not spinning anything, the die is cast, the supreme court will rule the same way everywhere. Obviously they need to quitew F'n around and get the court to issue a single order that applies statewide, I have no doubt they'll get around to it in due time.

the judges play both sides of the case... they want a delay to buy time...sometimes a lot of time

MrTop

EOG Master
You're talking about a different judge in a different county, his order will be reversed just as surely as the other one.

it won't happen till the cases come down. Then he will give the ok. The gov. just wants votes.. so does fla gov desantos.

mr merlin

EOG Master
it won't happen till the cases come down. Then he will give the ok. The gov. just wants votes.. so does fla gov desantos.
They have already peaked, as has most of the south/southwest. The case metric will be elevated by all this testing of students that'll find lots of asymptomatic cases that mean nothing.