No prior COVID-19 & No Vax check in

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I'll give you a hint since you're THAT obsessed with me.

My first name starts with a "C".

Good luck on your stalking, ma'am.

Nope...all done cause I know I'm right. No need to even speak about it anymore. And don't worry, won't out you to Edward or Spanky or the others you bash. I might even agree with you on some stuff...

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Nope...all done cause I know I'm right. No need to even speak about it anymore. And don't worry, won't out you to Edward or Spanky or the others you bash. I might even agree with you on some stuff...

So you think you know my name but I don't. LMAO.

You are not only wrong but you truly are retarded.

You can go right ahead and give that "Ryan" name to everyone here for all I care. It's not me, idiot.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Neat stats. 11,700 is zero? How many in total have died of COVID-19 since the vaccines were released? And how many people are there in the country?

Learn statistics please.

MrTop

EOG Master
Neat stats. 11,700 is zero? How many in total have died of COVID-19 since the vaccines were released? And how many people are there in the country?

Learn statistics please.

i only give out numbers from what i read.. maybe you should buy some news info. But i guess you are busy fishing close to shore since you are afraid of the water like you said.

sad

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
i only give out numbers from what i read.. maybe you should buy some news info. But i guess you are busy fishing close to shore since you are afraid of the water like you said.

sad

Of course you do. You're a MSM parrot.

You have no idea when you're being lied to, and you have no idea how to think for yourself.

That's why you're easily manipulated.

MrTop

EOG Master
Of course you do. You're a MSM parrot.

You have no idea when you're being lied to, and you have no idea how to think for yourself.

That's why you're easily manipulated.

try bloomberg , WSJ, reuters, financial times and barrons, factset

keep swinging

MrTop

EOG Master
I am not the one that bought trumps cards for $50 you did... good luck at the next election...there goes your small business hot dog stand

LOL

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Why do you always have to lie about people when you're exposed as a know-nothing?

It doesn't make you right or win the argument.

It's just pathetic.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm not the one that feels the need to lie.

The people who are actually tilted resort to that kind of pathetic bullshit.

You're projecting again, chump.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And we have another genius here, this moron thought the virus was a hoax, I guess it was real after all

Imagine if we posted every single death of people who wore masks, got vaccinated, washed their hands, did every single thing the CDC said.

It would be a fucking mile long.

But confirmation bias sure is powerful to retards. The handful of examples they can find of the other side dying is proof of something to you morons.

And you actively cheer for it, because despite the mile long list, the few examples you can find make you feel superior. You're not only ignorant but pathetic.

MrTop

EOG Master
Imagine if we posted every single death of people who wore masks, got vaccinated, washed their hands, did every single thing the CDC said.

It would be a fucking mile long.

But confirmation bias sure is powerful to retards. The handful of examples they can find of the other side dying is proof of something to you morons.

And you actively cheer for it, because despite the mile long list, the few examples you can find make you feel superior. You're not only ignorant but pathetic.

Doofus

MrTop

EOG Master
u can't find the price of gold.. i guess you never heard of y-charts and you call yourself a trader at the street

sad

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hey there Kane-how ya doing?

Too bad we don’t have trump around to fire nuclear warheads into all of these hurricanes

Instead, we got a guy so dumb that he didn't evacuate American citizens before withdrawing the troops and handed the Taliban a massive weapons cache while killing American soldiers, leaving American citizens for dead, and breaking a promise to bring back Afghans who worked with our troops and leaving them for dead as well.

Too bad indeed. Instead of stupid shit that was never acted on for you idiots to whine about, we have real incompetence in the West Wing costing human lives.

kane

EOG master
Instead, we got a guy so dumb that he didn't evacuate American citizens before withdrawing the troops and handed the Taliban a massive weapons cache while killing American soldiers, leaving American citizens for dead, and breaking a promise to bring back Afghans who worked with our troops and leaving them for dead as well.

Too bad indeed. Instead of stupid shit that was never acted on for you idiots to whine about, we have real incompetence in the West Wing costing human lives.
When you say real incompetence in the West Wing costing human lives, do you mean like when Trump downplayed the severity of Covid because he thought it would hurt him politically? Thousands of lives were lost all because Trump didn't take the virus seriously in the beginning, and it wasn't like he was his usual ignorant self on the matter, the worst part is he knew just how bad the virus was, but for political reasons kept down playing it while thousands of Americans were dying, just listen to the Woodward tapes. Is that the type of West Wing incompetence you're talking about? Of course it's terrible those marines lost their lives, but they knew what they were signing up for, people die in wars, wars are messy, and ending wars is also messy, and being the president Biden accepts the responsibility, but Trump's indifference to Covid cost a lot of lives, but naturally he never took responsibility, it was everyone else's fault but his, just ask him.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
When you say real incompetence in the West Wing costing human lives, do you mean like when Trump downplayed the severity of Covid because he thought it would hurt him politically? Thousands of lives were lost all because Trump didn't take the virus seriously in the beginning, and it wasn't like he was his usual ignorant self on the matter, the worst part is he knew just how bad the virus was, but for political reasons kept down playing it while thousands of Americans were dying, just listen to the Woodward tapes. Is that the type of West Wing incompetence you're talking about? Of course it's terrible those marines lost their lives, but they knew what they were signing up for, people die in wars, wars are messy, and ending wars is also messy, and being the president Biden accepts the responsibility, but Trump's indifference to Covid cost a lot of lives, but naturally he never took responsibility, it was everyone else's fault but his, just ask him.

Yeah. Biden's really crushing COVID-19. LOL.

All of that "taking the virus seriously" is really solving a lot. If you have blinders on.

The only thing Biden has managed to do is kill even more businesses and bankrupt even more landlords.

kane

EOG master
Yeah. Biden's really crushing COVID-19. LOL.
Biden isn't lying about Covid, he isn't downplaying it, he isn't saying one day it will magically disappear, he isn't saying we've rounded the curve, he isn't lying to the American people about it's severity, in fact he's doing just the opposite

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Biden isn't lying about Covid, he isn't downplaying it, he isn't saying one day it will magically disappear, he isn't saying we've rounded the curve, he isn't lying to the American people about it's severity, in fact he's doing just the opposite

Oh. He's not lying to us? Is that why the Biden administration kept telling us that 97% of hospitalizations were of the unvaccinated in July using data from January to April?

LOL.

You're completely delusional.