BettorIQ Records

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Tennessee 1st hf over was the most CLV I've ever had on a half. I'll sleep ok knowing matt refuses to believe I win and hangs on my every word for 9 years running now

Last edited:

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I guess bettor iq is done
Since march 2020.
Yes.
Drink stated on a podcast that they aren't selling packages and are simply looking for accounts and partnerships from here on out.
I don't believe that I ever said that to my recollection. Two people made a lot of money betting and that type of money was life changing and they really had no need to have a website or share their thoughts any longer.
I'm sure they run through a lot of accounts and need new ones constantly but not sure they need partners outside of those arrangements. I enjoyed the communication with many clients and the commoradity of a team at times.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Since march 2020.

I don't believe that I ever said that to my recollection. Two people made a lot of money betting and that type of money was life changing and they really had no need to have a website or share their thoughts any longer.
I'm sure they run through a lot of accounts and need new ones constantly but not sure they need partners outside of those arrangements. I enjoyed the communication with many clients and the commoradity of a team at times.

As I was saying....

1630969374276.png

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Well at the time I dont believe anyone expected to make 80 units in cbb and 45 units in nba in one season at full limits. I can put down a decent sized wager but no one including us saw that happening.
If you could have foreseen that and bet on it youd have my home.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Well at the time I dont believe anyone expected to make 80 units in cbb and 45 units in nba in one season at full limits. I can put down a decent sized wager but no one including us saw that happening.

I don't suppose any apology from you is forthcoming?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

You're a Punting Celebrity, living the lifestyle of the rich and famous.... perhaps I could afford to rent a room and you, me and Frank B. could hang out like Bro's.

What do you say?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You're a Punting Celebrity, living the lifestyle of the rich and famous.... perhaps I could afford to rent a room and you, me and Frank B. could hang out like Bro's.

What do you say?

Maybe Dink could drop by and we could talk Politics?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

This was the whole point of my criticism, BettorIQ wasn't, "Changing The Game," they wanted to make money and more power to them just don't bullshit us about the motives.

I never said it was a scam or that people would lose money, I said Waz Shady is a BS Artist and ain't changing shit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I don't suppose any apology from you is forthcoming?

This is what I said about you:

1631002588361.png

That's not hating on you.

I was hating on Waz Shady and for good reason and somehow, you turned things in your mind that this thread was about you. I spend most, if not all of my time dragging Waz Shady up a tree in this thread.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
What am I apologizing for exactly? I dont really have any need to go round and round. The site provided full transparency (no clue what railbird is talking about) on all released plays good or bad. Huge clv in NBA and cfb and zero clients can say they lost money following me or ER. I think there was a change in the game with huge market value and a podcast explaining my entire card each week.

Writeups and articles were due every wednesday. I did mine on Sunday to explain a full recap of the entire weekend of cfb. We were completely dedicated. I loved doing it tbh.

Covid hit and then the nba bubble was a money grab for myself and ER. Waz started a team for cbb that was never gonna allow their stuff to be public. Cfb I wasnt gonna sell plays were half the games would be cancelled. Heck this time last year we had 5 conferences not even playing.
We did pod and were contemplating what to do going forward.

Then nba starts and ER goes crazy per usual winning as if he has the scores 2 days ahead of time, waz and those guys crush the extra board everyday. Pretty soon it's clear no one with that kind of money suddenly is interested in answering you released at 54 is 55.5 still a play.

I contemplated starting my own service but when you lose even short term and its others follow with their money that's lost you lose sleep, a lot of it. I still might someday but while not wealthy, am financially stable and dont have a clue how to run a business.

I think we changed the game in that besides RAS we bet our own money, gave full transparency for results, offered huge CLV, reasoning behind plays, wrote articles, did podcasts, offered info stream, free donbest feed to clients, we were all in on making it the best tout site available. We wanted to change the narrative more than the game.

I answered every dm, email of every person who contacted me for 3 years. It was great for me. Also allowed me to really learn flaws I had in my NBA handicapping and made me branch out to larger conferences in cfb.

You cant fault waz and Er for making enough money to never have to work another day in their life. That's the dream in any job or endeavor. Of course they still bet daily so who knows maybe someday we will revisit a project. I'd like too. Still great friends and talk weekly.

That's the entire story.

As for staying at my home if you dont mind 2 bedrooms in the basement with spider issues and you're on your way through Colorado you can have a night or two. No problem:)
Take care.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

What do you say?
If you get a good mountain bike Frank will give you the nickel tour of some trails hes discovered already. Hes living way in the mountains so better bring a coat and some flannels

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
If you get a good mountain bike Frank will give you the nickel tour of some trails hes discovered already. Hes living way in the mountains so better bring a coat and some flannels
We live in the Mountains too.
What am I apologizing for exactly? I dont really have any need to go round and round. The site provided full transparency (no clue what railbird is talking about) on all released plays good or bad. Huge clv in NBA and cfb and zero clients can say they lost money following me or ER. I think there was a change in the game with huge market value and a podcast explaining my entire card each week.

Writeups and articles were due every wednesday. I did mine on Sunday to explain a full recap of the entire weekend of cfb. We were completely dedicated. I loved doing it tbh.

Covid hit and then the nba bubble was a money grab for myself and ER. Waz started a team for cbb that was never gonna allow their stuff to be public. Cfb I wasnt gonna sell plays were half the games would be cancelled. Heck this time last year we had 5 conferences not even playing.
We did pod and were contemplating what to do going forward.

Then nba starts and ER goes crazy per usual winning as if he has the scores 2 days ahead of time, waz and those guys crush the extra board everyday. Pretty soon it's clear no one with that kind of money suddenly is interested in answering you released at 54 is 55.5 still a play.

I contemplated starting my own service but when you lose even short term and its others follow with their money that's lost you lose sleep, a lot of it. I still might someday but while not wealthy, am financially stable and dont have a clue how to run a business.

I think we changed the game in that besides RAS we bet our own money, gave full transparency for results, offered huge CLV, reasoning behind plays, wrote articles, did podcasts, offered info stream, free donbest feed to clients, we were all in on making it the best tout site available. We wanted to change the narrative more than the game.

I answered every dm, email of every person who contacted me for 3 years. It was great for me. Also allowed me to really learn flaws I had in my NBA handicapping and made me branch out to larger conferences in cfb.

You cant fault waz and Er for making enough money to never have to work another day in their life. That's the dream in any job or endeavor. Of course they still bet daily so who knows maybe someday we will revisit a project. I'd like too. Still great friends and talk weekly.

That's the entire story.

As for staying at my home if you dont mind 2 bedrooms in the basement with spider issues and you're on your way through Colorado you can have a night or two. No problem:)
Take care.

Apologizing for saying I hated on you and that your clients would lose $. I never said those things and I hated on Waz Shady, not you. I didn't even say his clients would lose $ (how would I know), I just didn't like his gimmicky sales pitches.

I don't want to go round-and-round either and my earlier critiques of BettorIQ, as outlined in this 3-yr old thread, still stand and proved prophetic. I'm not a fan of you guys betting your own plays and I think the, "Skin in the Game," rationale is ridiculous (not saying you argued that, I forget).

Just a night or two? I was thinking about moving in :)

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Cant figure out how to post a screenshot from dink or my Twitter.
The following were the plays
Texas 58un (57.5 we used as it was a pretty split screen at the time)
Pitt-3
Navy +6.5
SMU-21
TA&M 51.5un
Ball state/psu over.. limits went up while we were recording and I decided to give Smu instead as number just flew 3 points in 2 minutes.
I then gave early season wong teaser advice which is to not play them until the market becomes more efficent and shop pphs for -110 if possible. You can find all this at either of our twitter accounts.
Goodluck and hope all is well for all.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Pitt-3
Navy +6.5
SMU-21
TA&M 51.5un
Ball state/psu over.. limits went up while we were recording and I decided to give Smu instead as number just flew 3 points in 2 minutes.
I then gave early season wong teaser advice which is to not play them until the market becomes more efficent and shop pphs for -110 if possible. You can find all this at either of our twitter accounts.

Thanks Eddie. I sent Dink a message on twitter about the technical difficulty as well.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Pitt-3
Navy +6.5
SMU-21
TA&M 51.5un

This is what I use:

downloading and using is a piece of cake and this is coming from a guy moaning and bitching about the perceived disorganization of RAS Slack :)

railbird

EOG Master
if eddie loved oklahoma -31 vs tulane im surprised he didnt like mississippi -14 vs tulane who is a better team than the sooners. he isnt bad at totals, but has a long way to go on sides. His Toledo play was as dead as a doornail

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
if eddie loved oklahoma -31 vs tulane im surprised he didnt like mississippi -14 vs tulane who is a better team than the sooners. he isnt bad at totals, but has a long way to go on sides. His Toledo play was as dead as
I was on ole miss over. Youd know that if you weren't the only person on earth banned from from ras slack. 5k members and one ban.
It's TRUE. My new home was purchased through totals. Turns out they pay as much as you can bet them for. I dont bet as many sides, I dont have your gift.

railbird

EOG Master
I was on ole miss over. Youd know that if you weren't the only person on earth banned from from ras slack. 5k members and one ban.
It's TRUE. My new home was purchased through totals. Turns out they pay as much as you can bet them for. I dont bet as many sides, I dont have your gift.
tell them to unban me please.

kane

EOG master
or do i have to be vaccinated?
No, you don't have to be vaccinated, you just have to not be a racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, conspiracy driven scumbag, when you can stop being those things, I'm sure Ed will let you back in

railbird

EOG Master
No, you don't have to be vaccinated, you just have to not be a racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, conspiracy driven scumbag, when you can stop being those things, I'm sure Ed will let you back in
Ed wasnt the one who banned me, it was his progressive communist partner Jeff. Ed told me he had to placate the whiny liberals because that is what 99pct of the site is. Ed and I had a great 12 yr a-b relationship, but there is too many pieces of human filth on that slack channel like you and eddie, that cry to him like bitches.. you are both cancers to the USA and why usa is a shithole now. iTs why 13 marines were murdered. its why everyone hates your guts.

kane

EOG master
Ed wasnt the one who banned me, it was his progressive communist partner Jeff. Ed told me he had to placate the whiny liberals because that is what 99pct of the site is. Ed and I had a great 12 yr a-b relationship, but there is too many pieces of human filth on that slack channel like you and eddie, that cry to him like bitches.. you are both cancers to the USA and why usa is a shithole now. iTs why 13 marines were murdered. its why everyone hates your guts.
Yeah

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Lol just stop. Ed is a liberal too you buffoon. No one needs to read your conspiracies that dont make sense. You're on a island and it's a party of one. You hated america when trump was in office and everyone knows you respect lifeguards over military.. stop with the fake outrage and cap some games ya silly fruitcake

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Our new home!

Lol just stop. Ed is a liberal too you buffoon. No one needs to read your conspiracies that dont make sense. You're on a island and it's a party of one. You hated america when trump was in office and everyone knows you respect lifeguards over military.. stop with the fake outrage and cap some games ya silly fruitcake

Does Ed have a Podcast?

railbird

EOG Master
golden is a social liberal because he is an athiest, fiscally he is conservative. you should follow your dad instead of your mom with spirituality. better yet follow Jesus politically, Jesus was against authortariansim and tyrants like newsom and biden. the evangelicals that founded usa created best nation ever, it is now being ruined by people like you and dink.

kane

EOG master
golden is a social liberal because he is an athiest, fiscally he is conservative. you should follow your dad instead of your mom with spirituality. better yet follow Jesus politically, Jesus was against authortariansim and tyrants like newsom and biden. the evangelicals that founded usa created best nation ever, it is now being ruined by people like you and dink.
Hey, you left me out