Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
thank god here come the mandates for federal workers. at least i could finally sleep at night.
prob 85% were already vaxxed, so getting another couple hundred thousand will solve everything i guess. The good news is the current wave appears to be past peak or peaking in most states.

MrTop

EOG Master
prob 85% were already vaxxed, so getting another couple hundred thousand will solve everything i guess. The good news is the current wave appears to be past peak or peaking in most states.

they won't stop till they get everyone. The only reason why they have not fired people except for a couple of companies is cause there is nobody to hire. When people thought the hiring would come after the unemployment was over..well it past. Many people retired. Many jobs moved and let people go. More jobs created. It will take 2-3 years to sort out.

mr merlin

EOG Master
they won't stop till they get everyone. The only reason why they have not fired people except for a couple of companies is cause there is nobody to hire. When people thought the hiring would come after the unemployment was over..well it past. Many people retired. Many jobs moved and let people go. More jobs created. It will take 2-3 years to sort out.
You cant mandate vaccines, you just cant.

MrTop

EOG Master
You cant mandate vaccines, you just cant.

yes they can.. there are ways out...like thru religion and other ways i forget.

the attorney that was on the OJ team knew the law last year and said it on the internet

that is why it took the politicians so long in the beginning to fix the laws. They can fire you ... they can make it real hard for you.. make your hospital bills go way up fine you etc

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Huh? The extra unemployment benefits just expired last week, genius.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
the bigger companies said they did not get anymore people.

I guess you are talking about the bar near the farm

So you're claiming that in the last week, a bunch of companies reported how many resumes and applications they got since September 1st? LOL.

Do you even listen to the stupidity you spew daily?

I mean, holy fucking shit, you are absolutely fucking retarded.

MrTop

EOG Master
So you're claiming that in the last week, a bunch of companies reported how many resumes and applications they got since September 1st? LOL.

wrong small sample... but it won't change.. your small business is going down hill cause you are clueless..

#fishing from the shore.

mr merlin

EOG Master
yes they can.. there are ways out...like thru religion and other ways i forget.

the attorney that was on the OJ team knew the law last year and said it on the internet

that is why it took the politicians so long in the beginning to fix the laws. They can fire you ... they can make it real hard for you.. make your hospital bills go way up fine you etc
I'll chime in a yr from now and let you know if I'm vaxxed, the anwser will be no.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
wrong small sample... but it won't change.. your small business is going down hill cause you are clueless..

#fishing from the shore.

You're as dumb as a brick. You know about as much about running a business as you do about statistics and sample sizes.

Please tell me that GIANT SAMPLE SIZE of businesses that told you how many people have been applying in the last 8 days. LMAO.

Fucking retard.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I love this pandemic, I'm just some retired joe schmo with too much time on his hands - they are handing me and people like me such power over their lives and emotions. The more hysterical the vaccine/ mask talk gets the stronger we become. LOL

MrTop

EOG Master
You're as dumb as a brick. You know about as much about running a business as you do about statistics and sample sizes.

Please tell me that GIANT SAMPLE SIZE of businesses that told you how many people have been applying in the last 8 days. LMAO.

Fucking retard.

those businesses have been talking before the 8 days..

i could see you never really had a real job since you are in CR 365 days a year.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Fucking retard.

He Thinks UNITS are Important in Sports betting.

It's Wins and Loses.

Just Like Everything in Sports.

You Wager To WIN The Wager.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
those businesses have been talking before the 8 days..

i could see you never really had a real job since you are in CR 365 days a year.

Oh. So they knew BEFORE people's extra unemployment benefits expired how many people would apply after they expired.

LMAO.

Each statement you make is dumber than the last.

You're truly a remarkable specimen in subhuman intellect.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

I don't actually think Mr. Top believes what he writes or puts any effort into his posting.
He merely looks at what you write and tries to come up with some reason why he disagrees, knowing that it'll cause you to do the absolute nicest thing you can do to a Troll. Which is respond angrily.

MrTop

EOG Master
Oh. So they knew BEFORE people's extra unemployment benefits expired how many people would apply after they expired.

LMAO.

Each statement you make is dumber than the last.

You're truly a remarkable specimen in subhuman intellect.

that is why you have your job. I think the CEO are a bit sharper than you how they would know. ...People apply weeks before they get off benefits

MrTop

EOG Master
I don't actually think Mr. Top believes what he writes or puts any effort into his posting.
He merely looks at what you write and tries to come up with some reason why he disagrees, knowing that it'll cause you to do the absolute nicest thing you can do to a Troll. Which is respond angrily.

oh wow he knows something more than YEAH

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

I don't understand that. How could someone be that pathetic? If someone needs attention so badly that they're willing to make themselves look like a completely clueless retard, that's gotta be the lowest form of life on the planet.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I don't understand that. How could someone be that pathetic? If someone needs attention so badly that they're willing to make themselves look like a completely clueless retard, that's gotta be the lowest form of life on the planet.

If someone needs attention so badly that they're willing to make themselves look like a completely clueless retard, that's gotta be the lowest form of life on the planet.

A Big Lean, on That Being True.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Welcome to the internet.
I spend a great deal of time on Reddit, and I can assure you the dumbest posters here wouldn't even be noticed there. I don't hate my life enough to spend time on Twatter or Facebook, but I'm told the stupidity there is strong enough to rip a hole through the fabric of space-time.

kane

EOG master
I love the way Topper toys with him

mr merlin

EOG Master
A appeals court has just reinstated Ron Desantis's order banning vaccine mandates in schools - he wins again.

i see Biden said he's disappointed that GOP govs aren't on board with his tyranny. I wonder if he's serious?