Fezzik Focused...

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Do you acknowledge the following.

1. Joe Biden said, ".... that's how they beat the living hell out of us across the country."

2. He was talking about the Election results

Yes or fucking no.

Benedict fucking lost 18 of 19 Bellweather Counties and Pres. Trump was trading as low as @ 1.24 w/ over half-a-billion matched, well into Election Night before pipes started bursting.

The 81 Million stems from Trump getting more votes than any sitting President ever.... they had to completely inflate Benedict's numbers becasse Pres. Trump did so well; for instance, he doubled his minority vote share, not bad for a Racist.

Benedict got the living hell beat out of him, to hear him tell it.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Odd how Trump's sham lawyers, in front of Trump appointed judges, couldn't convince any of them that a single ballot was invalid let alone 7 million of them. And of course Joe led Trump in nearly all the polling, including the Fox News and other credible conservative polls, throughout the run-up to the election. And Joe was favored in real money markets. The only surprise in the whole thing was that brief period on election eve when the odds flipped to Trump's favor. THAT was the opportunity to make some huge money on Joe since people clearly were confused about how long it would take for all the mail-in ballots to be counted. By the next morning, odds were confirming Joe's landslide.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Odd how Trump's sham lawyers, in front of Trump appointed judges, couldn't convince any of them that a single ballot was invalid let alone 7 million of them. And of course Joe led Trump in nearly all the polling, including the Fox News and other credible conservative polls, throughout the run-up to the election. And Joe was favored in real money markets. The only surprise in the whole thing was that brief period on election eve when the odds flipped to Trump's favor. THAT was the opportunity to make some huge money on Joe since people clearly were confused about how long it would take for all the mail-in ballots to be counted. By the next morning, odds were confirming Joe's landslide.

That's all fine and dandy but I'm waiting patiently for you to acknowledge that Sleepy, himself, acknowleged the ass kicking. That makes all your dumb points, moot.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I saw the hearings where people laughed out loud about the vote counts.

I've seen less corrupt Albanian Voter Distribution Graphs and I'm being 100% serious.

1631768971690.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

This is Odd too.....

1631769091141.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I got plenty more but my hope remains to take on the Sharpest Leftie in a Podcast debate and thus achieve posting immortality. I could have achieved it earlier this year but a stone stole my glory.

Here's how it's going to end for that unfortunate individual.... I'm going to sweep the leg and send him home in a fucking body bag. The enemy deserves no mercy, what is the problem Mr. Fezzik?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

You better fucking run. Go run and tell your buddies what the MJ of EOG said.

I'm taking all comers cause my ass is still sore about those poor SOB's who got blown up for no fucking reason other than the man who stole the Election also stole their lives.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
You are posting things that have been widely debunked. The Benford law claim has been widely debunked as has virtually every other crackpot theory. Claiming the 81 million was impossible is also ridiculous given that Republican turnout was just as strong relative to 2016. And, if millions of ballots were faked, you would think the Republican lawyers would have been able to produce one of them in court. They batted 0% on that which is why even the Conservative SCOTUS laughed at Trump's claims of widespread election fraud. If someone claims election fraud, and wants to overturn a state certified result, they have to prove their claim. I'm not aware of any county, anywhere, where any 2020 outcome was overturned or found to be incorrect. That despite the fact that Georgia recounted its vote something like 97 times. And Arizona. If I recall, most recounts actually ended with Biden getting slightly more votes. And Trump ALWAYS claims election fraud. He did the same thing in 2016, because he was pissed he lost the popular vote, and came up with the ridiculous and patently absurd claim that "millions of illegals" were voting. Never mind that every name gets checked against a database of US citizens and that a Bush commissioned study on the topic showed the incidence of vote fraud in general elections is on the order of 4 ballots in a billion. And less empirically everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is complete fucking bullshit. https://jengolbeck.medium.com/benfo...he-2020-us-presidential-election-cc81715bfbda

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You are posting things that have been widely debunked. The Benford law claim has been widely debunked as has virtually every other crackpot theory. Claiming the 81 million was impossible is also ridiculous given that Republican turnout was just as strong relative to 2016. And, if millions of ballots were faked, you would think the Republican lawyers would have been able to produce one of them in court. They batted 0% on that which is why even the Conservative SCOTUS laughed at Trump's claims of widespread election fraud. If someone claims election fraud, and wants to overturn a state certified result, they have to prove their claim. I'm not aware of any county, anywhere, where any 2020 outcome was overturned or found to be incorrect. That despite the fact that Georgia recounted its vote something like 97 times. And Arizona. If I recall, most recounts actually ended with Biden getting slightly more votes. And Trump ALWAYS claims election fraud. He did the same thing in 2016, because he was pissed he lost the popular vote, and came up with the ridiculous and patently absurd claim that "millions of illegals" were voting. Never mind that every name gets checked against a database of US citizens and that a Bush commissioned study on the topic showed the incidence of vote fraud in general elections is on the order of 4 ballots in a billion. And less empirically everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is complete fucking bullshit. https://jengolbeck.medium.com/benfo...he-2020-us-presidential-election-cc81715bfbda

I stopped reading at the Bold since you refuse to acknowledge what I asked... at least I think you did as I haven't read on.

As for the bold. I told you, I watched a hearing where they went over the voting distributions and the audience laughed out loud about the sheer insanity of it.

All you Useful Idiots are the same, you traffic in lies and as for the truth, you say it has been, 'debunked." No, it hasn't, the truth is the truth.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Why don't you write a paragraph, explaining this:

1631772770426.png

How is your Bullshit going to get you out of this one?

I hope he did, you dumb fuck. Trump blew his ass off the Map.

Trump Bettors suffered the worst bad beat in the history of betting.

Any bet on Benedict, with a view, south of 2.50, was a fucking Mugs Bet and tell all your Lefty Vegas "Sharps," Bred said so and let's see if your Hinterland Buddies can fuck with a real MoFo.

Fuck you and have a nice day.

Sorry you lost your shirt on Take a Dump ;

And on LebronTeam this past NBA season.

Go double or nothing on these losers next time ;
I didn't lose a dime which makes my statements pure.

Tell us again how it's just as easy to scalp European Odds as it is American Odds, you total BS Artist.

"GameBred 1-1 -0.42 UNITS (Trump to win presidency at +181)"

Sorry you lost your shirt on Take a Dump ;

And on LebronTeam this past NBA season.

Go double or nothing on these losers next time ;

The "Pinnacle lean" was clearly screaming to all who would listen & were clued in to pound Biden hard!

Tell us again how it's just as easy to scalp European Odds as it is American Odds, you total BS Artist.

You already admitted they're just as easy! Do you need me to quote you with references to refresh your memory?

GameLoser takes another GameLoss.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You already admitted they're just as easy! Do you need me to quote you with references to refresh your memory?

GameLoser takes another GameLoss.

Another Liberal lie. I did?

You say the exact opposite here:

1631808425028.png

You say here that I said American Odds are easier for scalping.

So what's the story now? Make up your mind and get back to us.

This is why you are BS Artist, caught red-handed.

Too fucking easy. You're going to need a bigger boat.

Another Liberal lie. I did?

You say the exact opposite here:

View attachment 7464595

You say here that I said American Odds are easier for scalping.

So what's the story now? Make up your mind and get back to us.

This is why you are BS Artist, caught red-handed.

Too fucking easy. You're going to need a bigger boat.

1. You did say American odds are easier for scalping. Fact. You were evidently referring to "most", i.e. the unlearned, the untrained, re European odds. (For those familiar with European odds and clueless re American odds that would just confuse them, European odds would be easier. Duh. You really are clueless, aren't you, GameLoser.).

2. You also did imply that - for you - American odds are NOT easier for scalping. Which supports my point that they are NOT easier.

Game over, GameLoser.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
The system log initially had an entry, but now doesn't include the TB/LA Rams teaser which won for 3 units.

Just noticed that the teaser pick has been added to the system log. One downside to pregame's log is various bets like props, teasers, derivatives, WNBA and such either aren't scored or are scored incorrectly.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I DID win the SouthPoint handicapping Contest Twice. And the LeeRoy's Money Talks. AND tied for 1st in the Leeroy's CFB Contest.

Was this all luck and rogue numbers?

How did rogue number get me to 63% ats VS. Bogdonovich in the 25k challenge?

If this is addressed to me, I only was referencing the Hilton NFL Supercontest, its stale numbers, and amount of entrants. I'm not aware of the Southpoint contest and wasn't addressing CFB contests which are different animals.

I do have records from the 2003-5 Stardust Contests in which you were 36-32-2 (this run included one of the very few 7-0-0 weeks to ever occur in the history of the Stardust in the semifinal match against Andy Iskoe).

You had 4 Leroy's Money Talks entries (NFL+CFB), 2005-9, going 33-26-4, winning in 2009 (going up against Johnny Bono, Tim Trushel, Ken Weitzner, and Lance Blankenship).

I'm only referencing a few of the most prominent contests in town, most of which, because of their small sample, are primarily determined by luck and secondarily by handicapping skill.. I don't pretend to characterize your complete betting history at all.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Is this your final story or are you going to switch it up again?

1. You did say American odds are easier for scalping. Fact.

Yes, I know I did. You said that they weren't. I disagreed with you and asked you to explain it to us which you still haven't.

You were evidently referring to "most", i.e. the unlearned, the untrained, re European odds. (For those familiar with European odds and clueless re American odds that would just confuse them, European odds would be easier. Duh. You really are clueless, aren't you, GameLoser.).

No. A seven-year-old could scalp American Odds.

2. You also did imply that - for you - American odds are NOT easier for scalping. Which supports my point that they are NOT easier.

I've known this whole time that you were basing your entire argument on a misreading of what I said. They wouldn't make much of a difference to me but it's still easier to scalp American, that can't even be debated.

Game over, GameLoser.

Son, the game was over the minute you decided to try an BS your way through that thread.

In the future, just say, "I don't know, can you teach me." I'd be happy too, it's not fucking up my expectancy to educate you in stuff like that.

If you don't know something, ASK! How in the fuck do you think I became the MJ of EOG? You think that shit happened over night? No, it was years in the making with many mentors, self-study and living the life day in and day out. I still have mentors to this day. It's OK not to know everything, be a man, not a BS Artist and say, "I don't know."

Attachments

• 1631809185221.png
    1631809185221.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 2

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
If this is addressed to me, I only was referencing the Hilton NFL Supercontest, its stale numbers, and amount of entrants. I'm not aware of the Southpoint contest and wasn't addressing CFB contests which are different animals.

I do have records from the 2003-5 Stardust Contests in which you were 36-32-2 (this run included one of the very few 7-0-0 weeks to ever occur in the history of the Stardust in the semifinal match against Andy Iskoe).

You had 4 Leroy's Money Talks entries (NFL+CFB), 2005-9, going 33-26-4, winning in 2009 (going up against Johnny Bono, Tim Trushel, Ken Weitzner, and Lance Blankenship).

I'm only referencing a few of the most prominent contests in town, most of which, because of their small sample, are primarily determined by luck and secondarily by handicapping skill.. I don't pretend to characterize your complete betting history at all.

CB- if I'm not mistaken, back in the day, didn't Joe Flex or someone, (with Fez' approval) track all his picks online and come up with a %. I don't think Fez was to happy with the results.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
1. You did say American odds are easier for scalping. Fact. You were evidently referring to "most", i.e. the unlearned, the untrained, re European odds. (For those familiar with European odds and clueless re American odds that would just confuse them, European odds would be easier. Duh. You really are clueless, aren't you, GameLoser.).

Game over, GameLoser.

You could study with Decimal Odds Monks in a Temple, for a year and I could get drunk everyday and on day 366, if they gave us 100 of the following questions, I would finish before you.

1631827864969.png
1631827891176.png

Trust me, if they had a Decimal Odds Olympics, if I didn’t win the Gold, I would certainly Medal but I wouldn’t be able to beat a 7 year old in that 100 question race.

Game over, GameLoser.
Is this your final story or are you going to switch it up again?

I'm familiar with BJ Switch, but WTF are you on about. Do you even know?

Yes, I know I did. You said that they weren't. I disagreed with you and asked you to explain it to us which you still haven't.

The burden of proof is on you to prove American odds are easier. So far you've provided a big fat zero, nada, zilch & got an F grading.

No. A seven-year-old could scalp American Odds.

Says you without any evidence. Nada, zilch. nil. You might as well have stated any of these:

1. God doesn't exist except me, GameLoser, the EOG god in my fantasy dream world.
2. I have a guardian devil.
3. I am a - trader - of baseball cards. See my former post pic of a boy nerd with specs on. That was me ten years ago.
4. I am a trader on BetFairy in obscure footsie leagues. I do this for a living. IOW i offer lines to punters on BetFair. For example I offer -200, -500, -1000 when Piny has a +100 line to squares and retards who mop them up so often that i can make a living swindling from Euro retards. Such is my life's work & trading career.

Fact is over 99.99999% of 7 year olds worldwide would be just as clueless trying to scalp with American odds as any other type of odds. Since they wouldn't even know what a scalp is, let alone how to do one. Therefore American odds would be no easier to virtually 100% of them for scalping as any other type of odds.

If you sent them, or anyone older, to scalping school to get PHD's in scalping, would they then find American odds to be easier for scalping? Again, you've not provided one iota of evidence in support of that theory.

I've known this whole time that you were basing your entire argument on a misreading of what I said. They wouldn't make much of a difference to me but it's still easier to scalp American, that can't even be debated.

Misreading? My ass!

Son, the game was over the minute you decided to try an BS your way through that thread.

In the future, just say, "I don't know, can you teach me." I'd be happy too, it's not fucking up my expectancy to educate you in stuff like that.

If you don't know something, ASK! How in the fuck do you think I became the MJ of EOG? You think that shit happened over night? No, it was years in the making with many mentors, self-study and living the life day in and day out. I still have mentors to this day. It's OK not to know everything, be a man, not a BS Artist and say, "I don't know."

More hot air. If your comments above that got an F grading are an example of your teaching, you need to go back to school.

X-Files - grandmaster scalper, middler & plus EVer extraordinaire.

Last edited:
You could study with Decimal Odds Monks in a Temple, for a year and I could get drunk everyday and on day 366, if they gave us 100 of the following questions, I would finish before you.

View attachment 7464597
View attachment 7464598

Trust me, if they had a Decimal Odds Olympics, if I didn’t win the Gold, I would certainly Medal but I wouldn’t be able to beat a 7 year old in that 100 question race.

Bullshit.

I'm lousy with decimal odds & even i could answer each of 1.33 vs 3.50 & -300 vs +250 in like half a second.

Why don't you go tell the Europeans & Asians they must switch to American odds because they are so much easier to use. Then get back here re their response.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm lousy with decimal odds & even i could answer each of 1.33 vs 3.50 & -300 vs +250 in like half a second.

LMAO.

No one lousy w/ Euro Odds could do that or else they wouldn't be considered lousy, Mr. BS Artist.

Why don't you go tell the Europeans & Asians they must switch to American odds because they are so much easier to use. Then get back here re their response.

I'm a Sports Investing Euro Snob so I would never say that. They would know that it's easier to scalp American anyway.

An American switching to Euro would need to be trained.

A Euro switching to American would need no training whatsoever.

The burden of proof is on you to prove American odds are easier. So far you've provided a big fat zero, nada, zilch & got an F grading.

1. I don't have to prove shit but I proved it just now and 6 months ago to you.

2. It's self-evident. Everyone one knows this but you.

3. A 7 year old would kick your ass in a scalping race if they used American and you used European.

Stop being so fucking dumb and just admit you fucked up. It's not a big deal, just stop trying to BS people.

Fact is over 99.99999% of 7 year olds worldwide would be just as clueless trying to scalp with American odds as any other type of odds. Since they wouldn't even know what a scalp is, let alone how to do one. Therefore American odds would be no easier to virtually 100% of them for scalping as any other type of odds.

What? All they would have to know is if the "+" is bigger than the "-." That's it.

If you sent them, or anyone older, to scalping school to get PHD's in scalping, would they then find American odds to be easier for scalping? Again, you've not provided one iota of evidence in support of that theory.

Fuck yes. What do you not get? This is common knowledge. At this point, give up the ghost.

Misreading? My ass!

You 100% misread me when I said it wouldn't make much of a difference to me because it wouldn't but it's easier to scalp American.

More hot air. If your comments above that got an F grading are an example of your teaching, you need to go back to school.

What? You thanked me for teaching you stuff before.

All you do is troll me for info, you think I'm stupid.

You post these asinine tweets from these silly ass Tipsters and I have to go line-by-line explaining to you why the guy is full of shit because you can't think for yourself.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Given this ongoing debate about who is and isnt a great handicapper, a college game this week is a good test to see who are sharp 'Cappers. Utah, touted as one of the better college teams out west has stumbled in its last two games with an embarrassing loss to underrated BYU whose players are now walking with a chip on their shoulder.. Utah -6 plays at SDSU 9-18 4PM PT. SDSU plays sound fundamental football with good running and decent def. A week ago no one would pick SD State whose coach is no doubt pouring over every frame of the 'Y' game planning to turn Utah's weaknesses into an Aztec win. A real cappers challenge. I cant figure it but maybe would buy 3 points and take the under....Am curious how Fezzik and fellow cappers come out on this.

Heim

EOG Master
You have a B2B contest winner in your stable.....yet you knock him off the Fox radio
show which is your largest widespread promo for Pregame.

Fezzik had no time for a one hour segment in mid-afternoon, off Tuesday?

Oh, that's right, no media for the new freshly focused Fezzik were you get
CAR -220 WK1. (closed -172 Circa).

ComptrBob

EOG Master
CB- if I'm not mistaken, back in the day, didn't Joe Flex or someone, (with Fez' approval) track all his picks online and come up with a %. I don't think Fez was to happy with the results.

Yes, Joe Flex tracked Fezzik picks during the 2001-2004 seasons on the Sharp Sports Betting (SSB) forum. He had the overall SSB record for all sports as 828-723, +30.40u.

In 2005, Fezzik moved to Fezzik's Place forum,, then renamed LVASports thru 2012, tracked by myself, Perpetual Check and Dreamer. Record was 837-824-40, -168.81u.

In 2013, Fezzik moved to Pregame.com, tracked by himself, Johnny Detroit, "Jeff Scott Sports", and myself (started August 2015). Overall Pregame record is 4401-3669-242, +302.62u.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
The time of the show is 3-4 pm PST, meaning 1:30-430 pm PST Awol MINUMUM with travel/prep/meetings/etc.

No pro gambler can do that long term M-F

railbird

EOG Master
The time of the show is 3-4 pm PST, meaning 1:30-430 pm PST Awol MINUMUM with travel/prep/meetings/etc.

ross tucker is sharp. i listen to all his stuff. greg cosell, emory, and especially ross.

I'm familiar with BJ Switch, but WTF are you on about. Do you even know?

Says you without any evidence. Nada, zilch. nil. You might as well have stated any of these:

1. God doesn't exist except me, GameLoser, the EOG god in my fantasy dream world.
2. I have a guardian devil.
3. I am a - trader - of baseball cards. See my former post pic of a boy nerd with specs on. That was me ten years ago.
4. I am a trader on BetFairy in obscure footsie leagues. I do this for a living. IOW i offer lines to punters on BetFair. For example I offer -200, -500, -1000 when Piny has a +100 line to squares and retards who mop them up so often that i can make a living swindling from Euro retards. Such is my life's work & trading career.

Misreading? My ass!

X-Files - grandmaster scalper, middler & plus EVer extraordinaire.
Bullshit.

LMAO.

No one lousy w/ Euro Odds could do that or else they wouldn't be considered lousy, Mr. BS Artist.

Wrong. I'm lousy relative to anyone who is very experienced or an expert at using decimal/Euro odds. That (1.33 vs 3.50) was, perhaps, the only one you listed that i could recognize as scalpable about as fast as the American odds. The difference would be insignificant as far as performing an actual scalp with 2 different books is concerned. Even with a slight delay of a nanosecond second or 1 second or a few seconds the scalp often improves, so American odds are arguably no better for doing actual scalps than any other odds. You are just simply wrong.

I don't have to prove shit but I proved it just now and 6 months ago to you.

Nah, you'e been full of hot air. No evidence whatsoever, let along proof. In fact your own statement supported what i said & contradicted yourself.

Stop being so fucking dumb and just admit you fucked up. It's not a big deal, just stop trying to BS people.

You already implied that American odds are just as easy before you changed your story to virtually as easy. IOW even with your story change there's no significant difference. You want to argue that one is a nanosecond faster than the other? Who cares? No one.

What? All they would have to know is if the "+" is bigger than the "-." That's it.

To perform a scalp they need to know a lot more than that.

When you see decimal odds A & B all you need to know is if they are scalpable. That's it.

"i could answer each of 1.33 vs 3.50 & -300 vs +250 in like half a second."

You 100% misread me when I said it wouldn't make much of a difference to me because it wouldn't but it's easier to scalp American.

Now you're just lying, Pinocchio. What you said is it would make no difference to you:

"American Odds would be considered SUPERIOR when it comes to scalping. Have you ever manually scalped in your life? Time can be of the essence. +120/-119 scalp is far easier for most to ID then if your getting 2.20 and knowing that 1.84 or above is scalpable; didn't make a difference to me but to most it it would."

Even to one as lousy as i am with decimals i pointed out one of your examples where the difference was insignificant. Now imagine how insignificant, or non existent, it would be with someone who is an expert at using - and scalping with - decimal odds.

You post these asinine tweets from these silly ass Tipsters and I have to go line-by-line explaining to you why the guy is full of shit because you can't think for yourself.

B.S.

GameLoser (X-Files paraphrase + lol): "I am a trader, not a gambler. I gambled bigtime on the Mayweather fight. And i am telling you Trump at odds of +185 was a steal, a no brainer. The worst bad beat of all time. I even posted a bet on him in the EOG daily best bet thread, where i rarely post anything. But i didn't bet on the event. I didn't lose a dime on it. Cause i don't gamble. Do you believe me. And was entirely clueless as to the Pinnacle lean screaming to pound Biden as the winner, which he was. I am so lousy at gambling, it soils my silk panties just thinking about it. Should i go double or nothing on Trump2024/LeLoserBron2021-2022 to get my shirt i lost back, X-Maestro?"

X-Files - grandmaster scalper, middler, plus EVer extraordinaire & GameLoser balls buster.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master

I honestly don't get it. Your work product is your work product. You don't delete it after a show.

Naturally, you don't give the good stuff.

You were great on 'You Can Bet On It'....Vegas could use another show like that.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
I don't dare mention the importance of getting vaccinated on here. I'm sure we'd see a flood of replies that vaccines cause hair loss, impotence and the growth of a vestigial tail. EOG readers are drunk with the Kool-Aid of GOP misinformation. So, I won't go there. Won't even mention vaccines.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I don't dare mention the importance of getting vaccinated on here. I'm sure we'd see a flood of replies that vaccines cause hair loss, impotence and the growth of a vestigial tail. EOG readers are drunk with the Kool-Aid of GOP misinformation. So, I won't go there. Won't even mention vaccines.

Misinformation like this:

1631929994749.png

How many people have to fucking die to get rid of this incompetent piece of shit that you support? How fucking many?

We're the Idiots? You supported this absolute disaster.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

This is misinformation:

1631930947713.png

All you fucking people do is tell one lie after another. You don't know how to tell the truth. The Biden Cartel can't even tell the truth about dog bites.

MrTop

EOG Master
This is misinformation:

View attachment 7464601

All you fucking people do is tell one lie after another. You don't know how to tell the truth. The Biden Cartel can't even tell the truth about dog bites.

the 2nd statement happened so many days ago.. today they admitted the mistake. It was not like they were covering up anything..

hitting the wrong target happens all the time... see the years 2001-2016

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
the 2nd statement happened so many days ago.. today they admitted the mistake. It was not like they were covering up anything..

hitting the wrong target happens all the time... see the years 2001-2016

He killed 7 kids trying to prove he's a tough guy. He killed 7 kids because earlier he killed 12 Marines and a Navy Man.

None of this shit should be happening. He got fucking run over in the Election but just like they cheat their own Party (ask Bernie) they cheated to get into The White House. Your party is a bunch of pieces of shit who only care about maintaining power and fuck everybody else, escpecially American Citizens.

The man is an absolute fucking disaster who has created nothing but problems.