Suicide pool Week 2 thoughts

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Guess Clev will be the popular pick followed by Tampa then GB

Is this the week to take Tampa?

Definitely staying away from GB.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rail doesn’t know whether to shit or get off the pot…..the recall has him a tight spot….he forgets that this is a sports and gambling forum…

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I think GB is the play of the week. How can you not take an elite QB off a loss where they were totally embarrassed vs a team that has no defense? In the LaFleur era, they are something like 0-5 in the states of CA and FL getting blown out in all those games. His record is 26-7 in his GB Tenure, but is 25-3 outside CA/FL. By the half of those 5 games, GB trailed 9-0 at SD 11/2019, 23-0 at SF 3 weeks later, and 27-0 in the NFL championship game at SF, 28-10 at TB in 2020 and last week at JAX (vs NO), 38-3.

In the GB home opener, I believe this will be a mismatch.

Last edited:

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I think GB is the play of the week. How can you not take an elite QB off a loss where they were totally embarrassed vs a team that has no defense? In the LaFleur era, they are something like 0-5 in the states of CA and FL getting blown out in all those games. His record is 26-7 in his GB Tenure, but is 25-3 outside CA/FL. By the half of those 5 games, GB trailed 9-0 at SD 11/2019, 23-0 at SF 3 weeks later, and 27-0 in the NFL championship game at SF, 28-10 at TB in 2020 and last week at JAX (vs NO), 38-3.

In the GB home opener, I believe this will be a mismatch.

You may be right but for me way to many negatives in that game plus Det showed heart coming back. Its a stay away

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
You may be right but for me way to many negatives in that game plus Det showed heart coming back. Its a stay away
Detroit is famous for garbage time point, and "almost" comebacks.....why else did our QB have the nick name Pat Statford here, lol

I also like Pitt over Vegas....vegas off an emotional win, short week, and the west coast to east coast 1pm ET start time could all play into a Pitt victory.

kane

EOG master
ok, you failed the iq test, which you always do, they will be a pk em vs chicago and for sure less than -200, packers might go 4-13, take away rogers and they have the worst team.
are you really dumb enough to think that Chi at GB is a pick? Go bet some more money on trump

are you really dumb enough to think that Chi at GB is a pick? Go bet some more money on trump
A lot can change (and will) between now and the middle of December but if your going to give me GB at a Pickem right now for that game I would bet it for the max.

railbird

EOG Master
A lot can change (and will) between now and the middle of December but if your going to give me GB at a Pickem right now for that game I would bet it for the max.
OK you failed the IQ test which i thought you would, In survivor every game is a PK em. this is the last opportunity to take GB, they are a stenchy side at -11, the goal in survivor is to go 18-0 not 5-0.

OK you failed the IQ test which i thought you would, In survivor every game is a PK em. this is the last opportunity to take GB, they are a stenchy side at -11, the goal in survivor is to go 18-0 not 5-0.
I wasn't even replying to you, you dumb fuck. 😂🤣

Not only has rail gone 4-26 in his last 30 posted plays but it looks like the poor guy is going senile too. 😵💫