Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MrTop

EOG Master
I didn't say it's going away - it's NEVER EVER going to go away, however it is a respiratory disease and it will behave like every other disease in history. That means sooner or later it'll decline to a low level with occasional seasonal bursts. It will become an endemic disease that merits little attention.

it will decline when there are enough people getting the vax.. I had TB it is still around and it kills more people .. the only thing is there is medicine.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
it will decline when there are enough people getting the vax.. I had TB it is still around and it kills more people .. the only thing is there is medicine.

Because the vaccine stops infections.

After two years, you libtards don't even know how herd immunity works.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ridiculous, look at israel, the more they vax the more cases they get, almost none of which are driven by the unvaccinated. Plus now it's not just cases but surging hospitalizations and deaths.

As far as when it becomes endemic that's to be determined - this could be the last wave in many states, it may not, In truth most states have only had 2-3 waves(which is what historical respritory virus's have done) , some states are having their first one now - Hawaii for example. In places like florida and La this may be it, natural immunity levels have to be very high after this, likewise the dakotas had one huge surge last fall and thus far have had a very muted second one. Probably due to the fact over 50% had already had it before this wave.

It's pretty clear the vaccine will be almost worthless in the long run, simply delaying infections.

MrTop

EOG Master
Ridiculous, look at israel, the more they vax the more cases they get, almost none of which are driven by the unvaccinated. Plus now it's not just cases but surging hospitalizations and deaths.

As far as when it becomes endemic that's to be determined - this could be the last wave in many states, it may not, In truth most states have only had 2-3 waves(which is what historical respritory virus's have done) , some states are having their first one now - Hawaii for example. In places like florida and La this may be it, natural immunity levels have to be very high after this, likewise the dakotas had one huge surge last fall and thus far have had a very muted second one. Probably due to the fact over 50% had already had it before this wave.

It's pretty clear the vaccine will be almost worthless in the long run, simply delaying infections.

you can catch it 2 times...just like the baltimore raven QB ....he thought just like you

mr merlin

EOG Master
Dont confuse serious but relatively rare disease and pandemics, TB will always be around , it's serious and needs treatment but the world doesn't end.

mr merlin

EOG Master
you can catch it 2 times...just like the baltimore raven QB ....he thought just like you
It's apparently possible but rare, and the question is it serious, also I think many people think they have it twice because they test positive but in fact only have it once or perhaps not a t all.

For instance , many people get tested because a coworker gets it and they test everyone - think meatpackers, they send everyone home and tell you you tested positive, but you have no symptoms and think you lucked out. Most of those people never get confirmatory tests, they just stay home for 10 days. Months later they catch it "again" when in reality the first time was a false positive.

Did golfer Jon Rahm have it twice or once - or maybe not at all? He apparently never got sick either time.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Once we get past this and the insanity ends covid will likely become a disease of childhood, kids will get it and have few problems, very few adults will as 95% will have had it as kids.

MrTop

EOG Master
It's apparently possible but rare, and the question is it serious, also I think many people think they have it twice because they test positive but in fact only have it once or perhaps not a t all.

For instance , many people get tested because a coworker gets it and they test everyone - think meatpackers, they send everyone home and tell you you tested positive, but you have no symptoms and think you lucked out. Most of those people never get confirmatory tests, they just stay home for 10 days. Months later they catch it "again" when in reality the first time was a false positive.

Did golfer Jon Rahm have it twice or once - or maybe not at all? He apparently never got sick either time.

yes the tests are all wrong..LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master
Singapore, with 80% of the popu8lation vaxxed, see's record cases, they say they are disappointed. Notice how they explain it away by not concluding the vaccine doesn't work , but that people must be misbehaving.

Despite Singapore being one of the world's most heavily vaxxed countries, not much about life has changed for the worst of the COVID pandemic. Alex Cook, an infectious diseases modelling expert at the National University of Singapore, acknowledged that life had not improved "by as much as we might have hoped," despite Singapore being one of the world's most vaccinated countries.

A curious thing has happened since Singapore hit 80%, Cook reminds us: "The community cases have actually gone up since reaching 80 per cent coverage, in part because we're allowing more social events for those who are vaccinated and, I dare say, more fatigue at the control measures," Cook told the ABC.

MrTop

EOG Master

Covid Kills 640 Fully Vaccinated People in England in First Half​

At least 640 vaccinated English people died of coronavirus in the first half of the year.

That’s 1.2% of the total 51,281 Covid-19 deaths in England between Jan. 2 and July 2 recorded by the Office for National Statistics.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Covid Kills 640 Fully Vaccinated People in England in First Half​

At least 640 vaccinated English people died of coronavirus in the first half of the year.

That’s 1.2% of the total 51,281 Covid-19 deaths in England between Jan. 2 and July 2 recorded by the Office for National Statistics.
You cant use data like that, almost no one was fully vaccinated early in the year when deaths were high, the question is what is it recently - it appears that right now 15-20% of deaths are in the fully vaccinated. The trend is also going the wrong way.

MrTop

EOG Master
You cant use data like that, almost no one was fully vaccinated early in the year when deaths were high, the question is what is it recently - it appears that right now 15-20% of deaths are in the fully vaccinated. The trend is also going the wrong way.

OF COURSE IT IS WRONG

lol

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Makes me laugh when they use numbers starting in January

MrTop

EOG Master
I am really shocked i read that he wants to go to state and local gov't. / schools.

maybe there is a chip inside the vax. I heard they have chips that can pass thru a needle. I don't know for sure.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What you kooks miss when you use stats like this is that red states dont care about covid stats, they care about living normal lives, and they do just that. Some clown will say "gee, SD had a lot of infections that came from the sturgis rally, etc: well guess what, they dont care. it doesn't matter how much or how little covid they have, they're going to live normally. No masks, no shutdowns, no restrictions, no nothing.

kane

EOG master
What you kooks miss when you use stats like this is that red states dont care about covid stats, they care about living normal lives, and they do just that. Some clown will say "gee, SD had a lot of infections that came from the sturgis rally, etc: well guess what, they dont care. it doesn't matter how much or how little covid they have, they're going to live normally. No masks, no shutdowns, no restrictions, no nothing.
Exactly! Red states don't care, which is why 95% of the top counties in deaths per capita are red

MrTop

EOG Master

Capitol Rally Reprising Jan. 6 Sees More Police, Fewer Protesters​

Weak showing by the protestors today in D.C. ... they were protesting the people who got in trouble.. storming DC jan 6

maybe next time.

lol

kane

EOG master
That's my point, there was supposed to be this huge rally today in support of the domestic terrorists on Jan 6th, but very few people showed up, the rally ended up being a giant flop

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
That's my point, there was supposed to be this huge rally today in support of the domestic terrorists on Jan 6th, but very few people showed up, the rally ended up being a giant flop

No. There wasn't supposed to be. That's just what the media told you.

And of course, like the idiot you are, you believed them.