BettorIQ Records

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'm the guy who's enjoying the hell out of every meltdown you have, tell me again how your orange hero lost a rigged election

Wait, wait, wait. I know I know you from somewhere. Why can't I remember? Give me some time.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Our new home!

Does Ed have a Podcast?

Drink Haralabobed me.

Two Gambling Celebrities pretending I don't exist could lead a man down a dangerous road but I'm not just any man.

I'm a babbling loon whose default mode is to right forum wrongs while sticking my tongue out.

railbird

EOG Master
Drink Haralabobed me.

Two Gambling Celebrities pretending I don't exist could lead a man down a dangerous road but I'm not just any man.

I'm a babbling loon whose default mode is to right forum wrongs while sticking my tongue out.
he only wants liberal-communist freinds.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Drink Haralabobed me.

No Ed doesn't have a podcast. He does maybe one interview every few years. Not really into the spotlight.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
he only wants liberal-communist freinds.
I believe I have friends who vote R and D. I dont really think much about it unlike you.
I'm anti-big pharma
I'm for open borders (all of us came from elsewhere and I like lower food costs. Unless someone here is willing to go pick fruit for 40 hours a week.. do the math)
I'm anti health care monopolies
I'm pro gun regulation (I live in the city, duke it out no need for mass shootings and no mental health check and no waiting list)

I'm for defunding the police to relocate funding. My city has a 540M police budget and 3 homeless shelters and zero after school funding. Do we really need 5 helicopters and 400 swat members.

I'm for taxing the ultra wealthy. Why should I pay 23% on a 1099 of 150k and bezos and kanye pay nothing?
Pro unions

Pro welfare and social security. 65% of the country is one missed paycheck away from being homeless. I'll gladly pay for these things over wars with no end game.

For freeing up all student loan debt. We have made getting a education a deterrent and have no interest in supporting big banks holding people hostage.

Pro vaccine. I was 11 days away from getting mine. Ended up covid and then a clot, 2 nights in icu. Best friend 7 days in icu still all fucked up. Lost my buddy Sterling in the beginning. 6 billion shots in. Pretty sure we can concluded it's safe.
Do you know who has to be so hurt by the anti vaxxers? The 40000 Americans who volunteered the clinical trial. They're the fucking heroes here. They risked it all to make sure more didnt die only to see people basically reject it and continue to die.

Not taking it over fear of getting sick or amplify your chances of dying? Why would anyone convince themselves chancing it is better? Equivalent of betting steam moves saturday instead of monday imo.

Spent 300 million a day or something ludacris is Afghanistan. Had to gtfo and I was all for it. However means necessary.

For those not aware i volunteer with homeless coalition of colorado every wed. We as a city are failed. We are so divided by social media, the internet etc. We think Trump, Biden etc are gonna save us. They dont give a shit.

They go to hurricane sites and kiss babies. They are more worried about approval ratings to keep that cash cow for themselves rolling. Go spend a hour helping someone else because no politician you have decided to die on a hill over isnt going to that's for sure.

Anyways not communist, nor do I care who you vote for. Best friend is a republican who sat out the election, wasnt a fan of trump but supports many republican ideologies. We argue all the time but at the end of the day I'm the best man at his wedding in april. We are all human with opinions. Theres 2 sides to every betting line.

railbird

EOG Master
I believe I have friends who vote R and D. I dont really think much about it unlike you.
I'm anti-big pharma
I'm for open borders (all of us came from elsewhere and I like lower food costs. Unless someone here is willing to go pick fruit for 40 hours a week.. do the math)
I'm anti health care monopolies
I'm pro gun regulation (I live in the city, duke it out no need for mass shootings and no mental health check and no waiting list)

I'm for defunding the police to relocate funding. My city has a 540M police budget and 3 homeless shelters and zero after school funding. Do we really need 5 helicopters and 400 swat members.

I'm for taxing the ultra wealthy. Why should I pay 23% on a 1099 of 150k and bezos and kanye pay nothing?
Pro unions

Pro welfare and social security. 65% of the country is one missed paycheck away from being homeless. I'll gladly pay for these things over wars with no end game.

For freeing up all student loan debt. We have made getting a education a deterrent and have no interest in supporting big banks holding people hostage.

Pro vaccine. I was 11 days away from getting mine. Ended up covid and then a clot, 2 nights in icu. Best friend 7 days in icu still all fucked up. Lost my buddy Sterling in the beginning. 6 billion shots in. Pretty sure we can concluded it's safe.
Do you know who has to be so hurt by the anti vaxxers? The 40000 Americans who volunteered the clinical trial. They're the fucking heroes here. They risked it all to make sure more didnt die only to see people basically reject it and continue to die.

Not taking it over fear of getting sick or amplify your chances of dying? Why would anyone convince themselves chancing it is better? Equivalent of betting steam moves saturday instead of monday imo.

Spent 300 million a day or something ludacris is Afghanistan. Had to gtfo and I was all for it. However means necessary.

For those not aware i volunteer with homeless coalition of colorado every wed. We as a city are failed. We are so divided by social media, the internet etc. We think Trump, Biden etc are gonna save us. They dont give a shit.

They go to hurricane sites and kiss babies. They are more worried about approval ratings to keep that cash cow for themselves rolling. Go spend a hour helping someone else because no politician you have decided to die on a hill over isnt going to that's for sure.

Anyways not communist, nor do I care who you vote for. Best friend is a republican who sat out the election, wasnt a fan of trump but supports many republican ideologies. We argue all the time but at the end of the day I'm the best man at his wedding in april. We are all human with opinions. Theres 2 sides to every betting line.
the vaccine is useless, it has put several people i know in the hospital, its efficacy is pretty close to zero, the vax was created for 1 reason and that is world govt tyranny, it has zero to do with public health, it cause more deaths 100000 +than it prevents which might be zero. Anyone who didnt vote for trump doesnt understand the constitution and the founders, Bush and Obama were both new world order scum, and on anti christ team. everybody who takes vaccine is a volunteer and an idiot. I suggest you follow Charlie Kirk on instagram, he is the crown jewell of what Jesus and George Washington wants.out of Americans.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
the vaccine is useless, it has put several people i know in the hospital, its efficacy is pretty close to zero, the vax was created for 1 reason and that is world govt tyranny, it has zero to do with public health, it cause more deaths 100000 +than it prevents which might be zero. Anyone who didnt vote for trump doesnt understand the constitution and the founders, Bush and Obama were both new world order scum, and on anti christ team. everybody who takes vaccine is a volunteer and an idiot. I suggest you follow Charlie Kirk on instagram, he is the crown jewell of what Jesus and George Washington wants.out of Americans.
You see what took place there? I told you what I supported and believed in and you then told me I was wrong and who I should believe in. Who's the communist?

I have no interest in charlie Kirk. I have no interest in following anyone looking to monetize off of belief systems. Also why I dont support religion. I do respect your faith and if it makes you a better man, by golly grab ahold of it.
Gl 2all this weekend