Winkyduck Challenge for March....presented by Winkyduck (Winkyduck is our March contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And it says Detroit not Baltimore called a timeout before 4th down play. Lamar was sacked on 3rd. Baltimore should have called timeout.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
History repeats.

Tom Dempsey is most widely known for kicking a 63-yard field goal as time expired to give the Saints a 19–17 win over the Detroit Lions on November 8, 1970 at Tulane Stadium in New Orleans. Prior to 1974, the goal posts in the NFL were on the goal lines instead of the end lines.

kane

EOG master
Wait till you see the FG, it hits the crossbar, bounces 10 feet into the air, then goes over

kane

EOG master
I don't know if this is accurate. Followed on phone. But 2 incomplete passes with 7 second left?
They had 4th and 19, they complete a pass to the Lions 48 and spike it with 7 seconds left, they tried a short pass that was incomplete with 3 seconds left, and then it happened

kane

EOG master
The only good part is there was no time left on the clock, had there been a second left, the Lions would have done that lateral bullshit on the kickoff which would have resulted in a Ravens TD and cover

kane

EOG master
I expect 1991 to be the only playoff win in my lifetime no matter howid long I live.
Being a Dolphin fan hasn't been fun the past two decades, but at least I saw my team in two SB's, both losses, but still, and I'll always have the Marino years. I just can't fathom rooting for a franchise that's been wholly inept since, well, forever

kane

EOG master
History repeats.

Tom Dempsey is most widely known for kicking a 63-yard field goal as time expired to give the Saints a 19–17 win over the Detroit Lions on November 8, 1970 at Tulane Stadium in New Orleans. Prior to 1974, the goal posts in the NFL were on the goal lines instead of the end lines.
Way before my time, but let me guess, you had the Lions ML, please tell me I'm right

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am probably going to lose this thread because I came a kunt hair away 4X Sparty and 1X Lions. We'll cee what I need MNF.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want to find that OT pick play. I think what happened is the big ugly convoy slowed down the CB. If he sprints nonstop, he scores easily.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As a final insult, Stafford will lead the Lambs to a Super Show win and take home MVP. 10 plus years with the Lions, 0 playoff wins.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I Jared goofed. I though Boys was SNF. So. Let's end this now. Both Bookmaker.

play #29 San Fag -2.5 and over 24.5 HT +272
play #30 San Fag -3 and over 50.5 FT +2.57

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dell Dude 11-14-1, plus 1.39

Play #27 Stafford and over 55 +272, DQ
Play #28 Boys -3.5 and u52 +300, Bookmaker
Play #29 San Fag -2.5 and over 24.5 HT +272
Play #30 San Fag -3 and over 50.5 FT +257

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Monte and I will always be connected because of that fg. I was praying too. We both got fucked by Murray and God.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Good news. If Stafford and over, guaranteed Jerry Jones killshot look. Bad news. Need both HT and FT San Fag to clinch it tonight or still need Jerry.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's make these real plays.

[TABLE]

Parlay

No

Football - 495 Green Bay Packers/San Francisco 49ers O 50½ -110 for Game
Football - 496 San Francisco 49ers -3 -115 for Game

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

Rolling IF-WIN-ONLY

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

Parlay

No

Football - 498 Dallas Cowboys -3½ +100 for Game
Football - 497 Philadelphia Eagles/Dallas Cowboys U 51½ -110 for Game

[/TABLE]

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Parlay
275.00 694.60

Football - 495 Green Bay Packers/San Francisco 49ers O 50½ -110 for Game
Football - 496 San Francisco 49ers -3 -115 for Game

Rolling IF-WIN-ONLY

Parlay
469.00 1,299.44

Football - 498 Dallas Cowboys -3½ +100 for Game
Football - 497 Philadelphia Eagles/Dallas Cowboys U 51½ -110 for Game

Dell Dude

EOG Master
8 more points Stafford and I have a free look (minus the $275) tonight. Grappo goes off first half, I win everything.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dell Dude 12-14-1, plus 4.11

Play #28 Boys -3.5 and u52 +300, Bookmaker

Play #29 San Fag -2.5 and over 24.5 HT +272
Play #30 San Fag -3 and over 50.5 FT +257

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I love me some JR Ewing but all the same I prefer to end this contest tonight and have Jerry Jones be my as if ticket.