EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DON EAGLESTON is our September contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
When I visited ComptrBob last week, he told me DON was one loss away from elimination at 7-11-1.

Since then, DON has posted a couple of college football losers.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
I got behind early and could not catch up. Thanks to the few who supported me. The process taught me some discipline, but did not allow for much flexibility. I assume Dr. Bob and Computer Bob are not the same fellow. The latter does a great job with record keeping. Finally, thanks to JK for the opportunity.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I got behind early and could not catch up. Thanks to the few who supported me. The process taught me some discipline, but did not allow for much flexibility. I assume Dr. Bob and Computer Bob are not the same fellow. The latter does a great job with record keeping. Finally, thanks to JK for the opportunity.

Don, it is a very difficult (but very enjoyable) contest especially when you are using lines from the tightest book around. I felt lucky to get ahead of the game and stay ahead, and even then I fell just one game short. You held your own and did better than many! Cheers!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for participating, DON.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Toby. Are you referring to yours truly. I have only stated I am the king of prop betting. Unfortunately this contest does not allow player props. There is a reason the books have heavier juice on props. They know they are more vulnerable to sharp betters.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
When I visited ComptrBob last week, he told me DON was one loss away from elimination at 7-11-1.

Since then, DON has posted a couple of college football losers.

JK can't even grade a single poster contest thread and we are supposed to believe he is grading the massive EOG be best thread? We all know it is Computer Bob. I hope he is getting compensated fairly. Then again since I don't like Computer Bob, I hope he isn't.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
WOODROW WILSON is set for the month of October.

DRINK is scheduled for November.

VD/GAMEBRED is tentatively set for December.

WADE is under consideration for 2022.

he is a coward, his MO is to post stale numbers on twitter, he doesnt deal in transparency, and he hates pressure.
Disagree. They might seem stale but its because he's already bet them and they've moved. He would crush this contest with his CFB plays if it was held in September. Don't think he would come close in November though. I assume NBA totals will be his ticket to hit 60% during that time. If he's playing for a charity I would be willing to up the ante another $300 or so since I'll most likely be tailing his plays.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Wow, going to ferrit out some personalities if said posters come into the competition. And should they not, well, that is just as telling.