No prior COVID-19 & No Vax check in

MrTop

EOG Master
So? What do you conclude from that? People get flu shots every year, many still get the flu, does that mean you should get 3-4 shots per winter just in case?

this is just me... since i been getting the flu shot. Never got a cold since in over 25 years. i never thought it was possible.

mr merlin

EOG Master
this is just me... since i been getting the flu shot. Never got a cold since in over 25 years. i never thought it was possible.
I get the flu shot every yr for the last 10 yrs or so - way back I got the flu and was miserable, so i said I better get it.

Unfortunately i can not get another one for the time being, if they're going to lie with such impunity about the covid vaccine how can I trust the flu vaccine? I cant.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Do people not know that there are antigen serology tests to detect COVID-19 antibodies (i.e. if you've recovered from COVID-19)?

I'm not surprised nobody on the left knows they exist, since they get their "science" from a corrupt media, White House, and CDC.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I'm not vaxxed and millions who are had zero complications...and I understand some did with some very serious issues and death...but what I do find odd about this video is he's in hospital w heart complications and nothing hooked up to his chest?? Maybe he's fine now and about to be discharged but ...

mr merlin

EOG Master
One thing is clear - the vaccine is far more dangerous to kids like him than the virus. Has a single college athlete been hospitalized with covid nationwide, let alone died?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm not vaxxed and millions who are had zero complications...and I understand some did with some very serious issues and death...but what I do find odd about this video is he's in hospital w heart complications and nothing hooked up to his chest?? Maybe he's fine now and about to be discharged but ...

They probably just have him on a bunch of meds.

There's not much they can do to treat it.

MrTop

EOG Master

they can put the wires thru the pajamas ...come out the bottom or sleeve no big deal. been there. This is an over night thing. no big deal. Rail looks for the less than 1% videos and calls it heart transplant. LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master
I seem to recall a year ago the media said myocarditis was a possible side effect of covid and that was used as justification to keep schools closed.. It was played up as something extremely serious.

Were they lying then or are they lying now?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Myocarditis accounts for about 5 percent of sudden cardiovascular infant deaths and up to 20 percent of sudden cardiovascular death in adolescents. And the chronic disease is responsible for up to 45 percent of heart transplants in the U.S.

MrTop

EOG Master
and then you have the people who pretend to be the Big trader on wall street but does not know the price of gold in the year 2000

let's not mention he is afraid of the water & needles.

sad

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
One of us made money in one of the biggest bull runs in stock market history and the other lost money buying gold in the midst of it.

Scoreboard, bitch.

You're 0-216.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
In NJ, Murphy fools around with numbers to get the %s that look best

However he can't mess with actual state dashboard #s, which are predictably going south for the vaccinated.

Week of 9/7 - 9/13
27% deaths vaccinated
35% of cases vaccinated (which is bullshit as we know, with so many schools/workplaces requiring tests from unvaccinated, and not testing for vaccinated. real # much higher)
Almost 10% in hospitals vaccinated (also total bullshit and reality much higher as many many hospital "covids" are patients in for soemthing else and getting tested more than vaccinated are tested)

Murphy will win but he will be surprised how many people turned

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
And to be fair, a very high percentage of those vaccinated deaths are 80+ age group
I don't understand why he isn't transparent, the fucking moron would help his cause

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And to be fair, a very high percentage of those vaccinated deaths are 80+ age group
I don't understand why he isn't transparent, the fucking moron would help his cause

Once they start admitting that the vaccine doesn't work that well, they can't push the vaccine mandates any more.

The same high-risk demographics are dying whether vaccinated or not.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Biden Gets Covid Booster and Says He Wants More Vaccine Mandates

steppin up his game.
I'm waiting for the first red state gov to announce they will stop pushing the vax, perhaps even recommend against it's use or even ban covid vaccines in their state.

MrTop

EOG Master
I'm waiting for the first red state gov to announce they will stop pushing the vax, perhaps even recommend against it's use or even ban covid vaccines in their state.

is that all they have left ? oh yes i forgot cannot storm the federal buildings anymore.. everyone turned on each other.

mr merlin

EOG Master
is that all they have left ? oh yes i forgot cannot storm the federal buildings anymore.. everyone turned on each other.
For all the hype, all the talk of mandates, all the threats from diaper joe, the reality is vaccinations are dropping at a rather fast rate. i cant wait and am looking forward to when the jobs numbers crash along with the economy when millions of people either quit or are fired in blue states.

1632775524464.png

MrTop

EOG Master
For all the hype, all the talk of mandates, all the threats from diaper joe, the reality is vaccinations are dropping at a rather fast rate. i cant wait and am looking forward to when the jobs numbers crash along with the economy when millions of people either quit or are fired in blue states.

View attachment 7464663

of course it will drop... less people need them LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master
of course it will drop... less people need them LOL
80 million unvaxxed, at the current rate(which is dropping) 240k/day would mean by christmas they'd barely make a dent - keep in mind the numbers are likely inflated because there are many crazy covid freaks who are getting their boosters but pretending it's their 1st shot. the numbers of those are prob in the millions.

MrTop

EOG Master
80 million unvaxxed, at the current rate(which is dropping) 240k/day would mean by christmas they'd barely make a dent - keep in mind the numbers are likely inflated because there are many crazy covid freaks who are getting their boosters but pretending it's their 1st shot. the numbers of those are prob in the millions.

Most of the 80 million or what number it is will get squeezed thru financial means.. Job loss, higher insurance rates, whatever they have planned .I am sure they will start squeezing them.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Most of the 80 million or what number it is will get squeezed thru financial means.. Job loss, higher insurance rates, whatever they have planned .I am sure they will start squeezing them.
that's the plan but unfortunately Biden will pay the price as job numbers plummet, and none of that will happen in red states anyway. Biden knows the vaccine mandate will be thrown out, his goal is to con/force millions to get the shot while it drags out in court. When it's finally tossed it'll be too late for the weak hands that get vaxxed.

mr merlin

EOG Master
All those unemployed and possibly ineligible for unemployment can just start shoplifting and stop paying their rent right? Cant get evicted, cant really get charged with stealing, just take what you want - it's bidens america.And who needs insurance - just say F it and go uninsured, what are they going to do about it?

MrTop

EOG Master
that's the plan but unfortunately Biden will pay the price as job numbers plummet, and none of that will happen in red states anyway. Biden knows the vaccine mandate will be thrown out, his goal is to con/force millions to get the shot while it drags out in court. When it's finally tossed it'll be too late for the weak hands that get vaxxed.

it has been approved by the court... a business can get rid of you or hire you. that is why there has not been any suits.. The catch 22 is can the business replace the worker?

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Honest question: What about this country is better off today than it was on January 19th? Anything?

i would have to say no. It is out of sync.. covid has made china hold back cause of covid.. There is also are union problems in cailfornia where the shipping comes in.. That is why the ships are not getting into port. The ships with china goods are into the low 100's backed up.. The unions want conditions .better pay for being open 24 hours. New contract is up in spring of 2022. I admit the president could push them to get to the table... and has not. CNN does not report this.. but bloomberg does why ...no bias.. shipping unloading is not 24 hours like europe..it should be..We can say even if they ships are unloaded...with there be any drivers ??? that would be the businesses fault.. why ? they got rid of the teamsters a long time ago to get lower wages.. That is why there is a tractor trailer driver shortage. The trucking industry has been on thin ice for a while with drivers. No union work,, why would you want to be a driver ? Construction no problem why ? there is union work..

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
it has been approved by the court... a business can get rid of you or hire you. that is why there has not been any suits.. The catch 22 is can the business replace the worker?
Lower court rulings from various judges mean nothing, the supreme court will decide in the end. Biden is counting on the end being a fairly long time away.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i would have to say no. It is out of sync.. covid has made china hold back cause of covid.. There is also are union problems in cailfornia where the shipping comes in.. That is why the ships are not getting into port. The ships with china goods are into the low 100's backed up.. The unions want conditions .better pay for being open 24 hours. New contract is up in spring of 2022. I admit the president could push them to get to the table... and has not. CNN does not report this.. but bloomberg does why ...no bias.. shipping unloading is not 24 hours like europe..it should be..We can say even if they ships are unloaded...with there be any drivers ??? that would be the businesses fault.. why ? they got rid of the teamsters a long time ago to get lower wages.. That is why there is a tractor trailer driver shortage. The trucking industry has been on thin ice for a while with drivers. No union work,, why would you want to be a driver ? Construction no problem why ? there is union work..
Lots of reports about school bus driver shortages, etc, very little talk that vaccine mandates are the reason for the shortages. The fake media never tells the truth, expecting it from CNN is unthinkable.

MrTop

EOG Master
Lots of reports about school bus driver shortages, etc, very little talk that vaccine mandates are the reason for the shortages. The fake media never tells the truth, expecting it from CNN is unthinkable.

school bus drivers are not the supply lines.

MrTop

EOG Master
Lower court rulings from various judges mean nothing, the supreme court will decide in the end. Biden is counting on the end being a fairly long time away.

Biden's vaccine mandate for workers is supported by legal precedents, experts say

On September 9, US President Joe Biden announced a plan to require all private businesses with 100 or more employees to ensure that their workers are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or get tested weekly. The mandate will be implemented through an Emergency Temporary Standard to be issued by the Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Experts predict legal challenges to be launched, but they say OSHA has the authority to protect workers' safety by requiring vaccinations, Bloomberg reports. The 1905 Supreme Court decision in Jacobson v. Massachusetts has also been widely cited, in which the court upheld the Cambridge, Massachusetts Board of Health’s authority to require vaccination against smallpox during an epidemic.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
China situation with forced power outages right now is causing even more problems.

I work with a few factories in Dongguan area (south China) and they have had power only 3 days per week for past 2 weeks. Earlier in month was 4 days.
Jiangsu (up north) just as bad with power on only 3 days per week.