Historians rank Trump as one of the worst presidents in US history

mr merlin

EOG Master
What's going on is very strange - Kamalla is supposedly in charge of the border and she's hiding from her responsibilities, Pete B is the transportation secretary - the supply chain and other transportation is collapsing and he's also missing in action, then biden who should be at least trying to lead is literally on vacation and hiding from the public.

Would it be possible for the optics to look worse than they do right now?

boston massacre

EOG Master
What's going on is very strange - Kamalla is supposedly in charge of the border and she's hiding from her responsibilities, Pete B is the transportation secretary - the supply chain and other transportation is collapsing and he's also missing in action, then biden who should be at least trying to lead is literally on vacation and hiding from the public.

Would it be possible for the optics to look worse than they do right now?

You Would Think That Some Democrat in Office, Would Show a Set of Balls, and Speak Up and Defend America From The Current Anti-American Marxists.

There's Not 1 Set of Democratic Testicles in Washington D.C., Being Put To Use.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
A Q Anon tard attempting to make insults about delusions

You’re a funny little guy

Name one thing other than the Russian collusion stuff (where another Democrat has been indicted) which I've supported that aligns with QAnon, genius.

Or you can just keep lying like the pathetic twat you are.

I get it though. Lying is the only way you idiots stand a chance.

Name one thing other than the Russian collusion stuff (where another Democrat has been indicted) which I've supported that aligns with QAnon, genius.

Or you can just keep lying like the pathetic twat you are.

I get it though. Lying is the only way you idiots stand a chance.
You’ve been vomiting Q talking points on the reg for a year and a half

Nice try LittleDookieQ

boston massacre

EOG Master
How low can Joe go? What's the bottom? 30-32%?

View attachment 7464746

Remember All The EOG Posters, Who Spent All Day on Here, Badmouthing Trump When He Was President ?

I Can't Believe That Everyone of Them Turned into a Big Pussy Overnight.

They Pass Themselves Off as Americans.

They're All Dweeb Puppets, Who Believe Everything The Pathological Lying Fake News Media Reports.

No Brains in Their Head.

Puppets on a String.

I Read That 2 Bookmakers Have Posted ODDS on The 2024 Presidential Election, With Trump as The Favorite To Win.

Can't Wager on Presidential Elections in The U.S.A.

Those 2 Bookmakers Must Be Foreign Based.

boston massacre

EOG Master
to defend joe's ineptitude and then to insinuate or pretend creepy joe is a competent and inspirational speaker will come out poorly for you every time.

He's Brainwashed From Liberal/ Marxist Anti-American College Professors.

Dumb as They Come.

A Real Puppet.

And Scared as a Little Mouse, To Comment on Biden.

to defend joe's ineptitude and then to insinuate or pretend creepy joe is a competent and inspirational speaker will come out poorly for you every time.
Always happy to point out to trumptards who make fun of Joes intelligence or awareness that the leader they bow down to is infinitely worse than Joe. And people like yourself are unaware to identify the irony in that.

For every Joe gaffe ten bigger ones of trump can be easily cited.

When Joe says anything that approaches shit for brain’s stupidity like suggesting bleach injections get back to us.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Always happy to point out to trumptards who make fun of Joes intelligence or awareness that the leader they bow down to is infinitely worse than Joe. And people like yourself are unaware to identify the irony in that.

For every Joe gaffe ten bigger ones of trump can be easily cited.

When Joe says anything that approaches shit for brain’s stupidity like suggesting bleach injections get back to us.

In other words, shit for brains can't get past Trump after 10 months of another shit for brains running the country (into the ground).