EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DRINK is our November contestant)

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Ulm/texas st 58ov
Consider taking a aggregated base total with no opening market, a lack of clv, lower limits and much higher vig to the weighted side unless you have many pphs to shop.. ill take my chances with a few points of clv and a live market to pivot to when needed which with good equity pregame can offer you options.

Good subject matter and just my opinion.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Ulm/texas st 58ov
Consider taking a aggregated base total with no opening market, a lack of clv, lower limits and much higher vig to the weighted side unless you have many pphs to shop.. ill take my chances with a few points of clv and a live market to pivot to when needed which with good equity pregame can offer you options.

Good subject matter and just my opinion.

Good luck, DRINK.

Game kicks at 3:00 p.m. ET.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
DRINK has four plays riding today in EOG's Grand Challenge.

App State -21 (2:00 p.m. ET)

ULM-Texas State OVER 58 (3:00 p.m.)

Auburn-Texas A&M UNDER 49.5 (3:30 p.m.)

Utah State-New Mexico State OVER 71 (4:00 p.m.)

Drink's documented contest record in this space is 0-2.

I'm rooting for a 4-0 day.

railbird

EOG Master
Fourth string qb joiner got hurt yesterday if he cant go theyll be playing wildcat against the utes.. youll be able to grab 27, 28 imo
i think its already in the line, injuries are overrated in college football, see TCU and Ole Miss on saturday both covered easy

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
i think its already in the line, injuries are overrated in college football, see TCU and Ole Miss on saturday both covered easy

And therein lies one of the keys to handicapping: Key on information that comes to light AFTER the pointspread has been established.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Or see you earlier in this thread that stanford qb was worth 20 points. For the record i dont necessarily like Az or utah think line is about right. Maybe add 2 if theres no joiner its not like that was fiery offense with his 100 yards passing a game anyway. If you like arizona.. you like the under and all your points alluded to that.

kane

EOG master
Ole Miss didn't cover easy, Liberty had the ball inside the 20 at the end of the game looking for the back door, Willis threw his third pick of the game in the end zone and Miss covered, the game was evenly played, if not for the turnovers, Liberty might have won SU

railbird

EOG Master
Ole Miss didn't cover easy, Liberty had the ball inside the 20 at the end of the game looking for the back door, Willis threw his third pick of the game in the end zone and Miss covered, the game was evenly played, if not for the turnovers, Liberty might have won SU
i saw the 24-0 halftime score, didnt know it got that close. willis wrs are low level

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I had the over, just an awful play.