prophecy update

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
you clipped if off the internet... y charts cost 3600 a year... you can't afford the wall street journal

you have no idea what you are reading..

go to investopedia and look up GLD it is a GOLD ETF not an index ...what an idiot u are

Go to wsj

I could buy and sell you 10,000x over.

Index funds are electronically traded funds (i.e. ETF's), you fucking dipshit.

Holy fucking shit. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You are absolutely fucking clueless.

MrTop

EOG Master

About SPDR Gold Shares​

SPDR Gold Shares is an investment fund incorporated in the USA. The investment objective of the Trust is for the Shares to reflect the performance of the price of gold bullion, less the Trust's expenses. The Trust holds gold and is expected from time to time to issue Baskets in exchange for deposits of gold and to distribute gold in connection with redemptions of Baskets.ADDRESS
State Street Bank and Trust Company One Lincoln Center Boston, MA 02211 USA
PHONE
1-866-787-2257
WEBSITEwww.spdrs.com
Fund TypeETF
ObjectivePrecious Metals
Asset Class FocusCommodity

MrTop

EOG Master

Index funds are electronically traded funds (i.e. ETF's), you fucking dipshit.

Holy fucking shit. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You are absolutely fucking clueless.

SPDR® Gold Shares---GLD​

Important Risk Disclosure​

Morningstar Fund Comparison
NAV

$172.51
as of Jan 25 2022
Base Currency
USD
Assets Under Management
$60,154.84 M
as of Jan 25 2022
Gross Expense Ratio

0.40%
Quick Links

Key Features​

• The investment objective of SPDR® Gold Trust (the "Trust") is for SPDR® Gold Shares ("GLD") to reflect the performance of the price of gold bullion, less the Trust's expenses
  • The first US traded gold ETF and the first US-listed ETF backed by a physical asset
  • For many investors, the costs associated with buying GLD shares in the secondary market and the payment of the Trust's ongoing expenses may be lower than the costs associated with buying, storing and insuring physical gold in a traditional allocated gold

CALL UP THE ISSUER... IT IS STATE STREET IN BOSTON MA.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You're boring me now.

Hard to believe a guy who doesn't know that index funds are ETF's kept touting gold during one of the country's biggest bull market runs in stock market history.

LMAO.

Just a total fucking retard in every single way.

MrTop

EOG Master
You're boring me now.

Hard to believe a guy who doesn't know that index funds are ETF's kept touting gold during one of the country's biggest bull market runs in stock market history.

LMAO.

state street issues the GLD -ETF call them up turkey

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Fund TypeETF
ObjectivePrecious Metals
Asset Class FocusCommodity

And you think that means it's not an index fund? LMAO.

JFC. What a fucking idiot.

You'll sit here and try to argue with someone that worked in the finance industry and you don't even know what an electronically traded fund is.

What a sad sack of shit.

MrTop

EOG Master

You'll sit here and try to argue with someone that worked in the finance industry and you don't even know what an electronically traded fund is.

What a sad sack of shit.

Analyst Report​

FA Report PDF

GLD is one of the most popular ETFs in the world, offering exposure to an asset class that has become increasingly important to the asset allocation process in recent years. GLD can be used in a number of different ways; some may establish short term positions as a way of hedging against equity market volatility, dollar weakness, or inflation

MrTop

EOG Master

What a sad sack of shit.

you never worked at citadel

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Analyst Report​

FA Report PDF

GLD is one of the most popular ETFs in the world, offering exposure to an asset class that has become increasingly important to the asset allocation process in recent years. GLD can be used in a number of different ways; some may establish short term positions as a way of hedging against equity market volatility, dollar weakness, or inflation

Why do you keep copying and pasting stupid shit? Just to spam the board?

What on Earth do you think that proves? LOL.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
From the SEC...

An “index fund” is a type of mutual fund or exchange-traded fund that seeks to track the returns of a market index. The S&P 500 Index, the Russell 2000 Index, and the Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index are just a few examples of market indexes that index funds may seek to track.

A market index measures the performance of a “basket” of securities (like stocks or bonds), which is meant to represent a sector of a stock market, or of an economy. You cannot invest directly in a market index, but because index funds track a market index they provide an indirect investment option.

From dipshit...

The investment objective of the Trust is for the Shares to reflect the performance of the price of gold bullion, less the Trust's expenses.​

MrTop

EOG Master
Why do you keep copying and pasting stupid shit? Just to spam the board?

What on Earth do you think that proves? LOL.

it proves you are wrong again.. I am letting you know we are shorting the dow now chipping away. There is not much time left.. the russell 2000 is on less then fumes

please get out of the market. This will be worse than 1929 & japan

MrTop

EOG Master
From the SEC...

An “index fund” is a type of mutual fund or exchange-traded fund that seeks to track the returns of a market index. The S&P 500 Index, the Russell 2000 Index, and the Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index are just a few examples of market indexes that index funds may seek to track.

A market index measures the performance of a “basket” of securities (like stocks or bonds), which is meant to represent a sector of a stock market, or of an economy. You cannot invest directly in a market index, but because index funds track a market index they provide an indirect investment option.

From dipshit...

GLD IS NOT AN INDEX doofuss

it is an ETF

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
it proves you are wrong again.. I am letting you know we are shorting the dow now chipping away. There is not much time left.. the russell 2000 is on less then fumes

please get out of the market. This will be worse than 1929 & japan

And how in the world does it "prove me wrong"? LOL.

JFC. What an idiot.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don't need to call anyone. You're the one that doesn't understand simple shit.

Argue with ycharts, you stupid fuck.

You obviously think you know more about finance than both me and ycharts.

MrTop

EOG Master
I don't need to call anyone. You're the one that doesn't understand simple shit.

Index Fund vs. ETF: What's the Difference?​

By
THE INVESTOPEDIA TEAM

Updated January 19, 2022

Index Fund vs. ETF: An Overview​

Learning investing basics includes understanding the difference between an index fund (often invested in through a mutual fund) and an exchange traded fund, or ETF. First, ETFs are considered more flexible and more convenient than most mutual funds. ETFs can be traded more easily than index funds and traditional mutual funds, similar to how common stocks are traded on a stock exchange.

MrTop

EOG Master

U ARE A DOPE THAT CANNOT AFFORD THE WSJ

forget getting Ycharts ...that cost 3600 per year

u don't have bloomberg or WSJ

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Index Fund vs. ETF: What's the Difference?​

By
THE INVESTOPEDIA TEAM

Updated January 19, 2022

Index Fund vs. ETF: An Overview​

Learning investing basics includes understanding the difference between an index fund (often invested in through a mutual fund) and an exchange traded fund, or ETF. First, ETFs are considered more flexible and more convenient than most mutual funds. ETFs can be traded more easily than index funds and traditional mutual funds, similar to how common stocks are traded on a stock exchange.

Good Lord. You don't even understand that they're talking about mutual funds vs. ETF's there. LMAO.

Holy fucking shit.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
You're boring me now.

LMAO.

The funniest thing about him is that he actually thinks he's winning the argument.