Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

cheapseats

EOG Master
Stock market getting killed, housing falling off a cliff, interest rates going nuclear, gas over 7 bucks a gallon, inflation through the roof. Yup, the lunatics on the left got it down pat. Vote blue, so you can join the street scene.

mr merlin

EOG Master
turning the screws.

1655471440200.png
1655471467931.png

Meanwhile the european economies, and ours near total collapse. yesterday Samsung drastically cut orders to suppliers because "suddenly" demand has cratered, Poor Joe.

1655471515009.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Putin explains why he has no need for dollars any more.

1655471969535.png

Putin mocks the west's information economy as well as crypto.

1655472023166.png

Another zinger.

1655472125905.png

mr merlin

EOG Master

German Official Warns Of Gas Shortages, Bankruptcies, Massive Price Hikes That Will Send "Shockwaves Throughout The Country"​

[IMG alt="Tyler Durden's Photo"]https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-...thumbnail/public/pictures/picture-5.jpg[/IMG]
by Tyler Durden
Friday, Jun 17, 2022 - 07:44 AM
By John Cody of Remix News
A gas shortage and high prices will send “shockwaves through the country,” leading to landlords cutting the heat for tenants and widespread company bankruptcies, warned Klaus Müller, the head of Germany’s Federal Network Agency, which is the regulatory office for electricity, gas, telecommunications, postal services, and railway markets.

MrTop

EOG Master

German Official Warns Of Gas Shortages, Bankruptcies, Massive Price Hikes That Will Send "Shockwaves Throughout The Country"​

[IMG alt="Tyler Durden's Photo"]https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-...thumbnail/public/pictures/picture-5.jpg[/IMG]
by Tyler Durden
Friday, Jun 17, 2022 - 07:44 AM
By John Cody of Remix News
A gas shortage and high prices will send “shockwaves through the country,” leading to landlords cutting the heat for tenants and widespread company bankruptcies, warned Klaus Müller, the head of Germany’s Federal Network Agency, which is the regulatory office for electricity, gas, telecommunications, postal services, and railway markets.

brent oil 113

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
oil 113

natural gas bettors took another hit

joe looking good going into long weekend put up a crooked number in the 3rd inning

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

Trump Voters Need a New Direction​

He might have been the only Republican who could beat Hillary in 2016. But he’s a sure loser in 2024.​

wsj

mr merlin

EOG Master

Trump Voters Need a New Direction​

He might have been the only Republican who could beat Hillary in 2016. But he’s a sure loser in 2024.​

wsj
I dont want him back(I would grudgingly accept him), but who would beat him? Joe is out, kamalla is a no, buttboy pete wont do it, Hillary maybe - dont see that?

MrTop

EOG Master
I dont want him back(I would grudgingly accept him), but who would beat him? Joe is out, kamalla is a no, buttboy pete wont do it, Hillary maybe - dont see that?

i agree who would beat him? first does the donald win the rep ticket? does he even run ? say he does.

michelle O.

mark cuban is he a dem ? remember people switch sides just to win a ticket.

what about the center dem i forget his name that comes from VA ? i don't know if i got the state right.

remember the donald lost to joe. how good is the donald ? he won as a Big underdog vs hillary

I am looking at this as a bettor ..i am not a dem

the donald as a big favotite scares me sort of like the colts -17 vs jets super bowl

i would bet the republicans to win prez

i would not bet trump to win prez now

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
i agree who would beat him? first does the donald win the rep ticket? does he even run ? say he does.

michelle O.

what about the center dem i forget his name that comes from VA ? i don't know if i got the state right.

remember the donald lost to joe. how good is the donald ? he won as a Big underdog vs hillary

the donald as a big favotite scares me sort of like the colts -17 vs jets super bowl

IMO Trump is fading, no one will beat him except possibly Desantis for the nomination, the question is will desantis run if trump runs?

The next question is would Trump blow a gasket if he's starting to lose and attack desantis and thus weaken him?

Hard to believe trump would ever accept defeat, withdraw with grace and endorse Ron.

mr merlin

EOG Master

michelle O.

You might be thinking of Polus from colorado, he's considered moderate only because he pulled back from the covid insanity - it takes more than that to convince me he's not a leftist.

MrTop

EOG Master

Cruise’s Driverless Taxis Get OK to Charge Fares in California​

• Utilities commission votes 4-0 to allow taxis with no drivers
  • Company is carrying passengers for free now in San Francisco

tesla LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master
More maintenance, LOL. just think, 3 months ago europe was all puffed up, thought they were going to force putin from power, thought they were calling the shots. How the tables have turned.

1655554160090.png

MrTop

EOG Master
More maintenance, LOL. just think, 3 months ago europe was all puffed up, thought they were going to force putin from power, thought they were calling the shots. How the tables have turned.

View attachment 7465868

Losing Troops in Ukraine, Russia Grapples with Its Manpower Problem​

Moscow ponders how to extend military advances while avoiding crushing troop losses​

mr merlin

EOG Master

Losing Troops in Ukraine, Russia Grapples with Its Manpower Problem​

Moscow ponders how to extend military advances while avoiding crushing troop losses​

I suspect that source is a mouthpiece for fake war news. Like the US defense dept, that claimed 2 weeks into the war that russia was running low on missiles - 3 months later they fire more than ever.

MrTop

EOG Master
I suspect that source is a mouthpiece for fake war news. Like the US defense dept, that claimed 2 weeks into the war that russia was running low on missiles - 3 months later they fire more than ever.

Powell: "Rapid changes are taking place in the global monetary system that may affect the international role of the dollar." A US central bank digital currency is being examined to "help the US dollar's international standing."

i told you and monkey it was going to come

MrTop

EOG Master

US sails seized Russian superyacht to Hawaii
US authorities have sailed the $325 million superyacht they seized last week that’s linked to Russian billionaire Suleiman Kerimov to Hawaii — a big win as the US looks to confiscate Russian assets and punish oligarchs for their country’s invasion of Ukraine.

wait till the US starts to seize the illegal oil .. then the bullets start flying

how many aircraft carriers does russia have that are working ? zero

only a matter of time

mr merlin

EOG Master
US sails seized Russian superyacht to Hawaii
US authorities have sailed the $325 million superyacht they seized last week that’s linked to Russian billionaire Suleiman Kerimov to Hawaii — a big win as the US looks to confiscate Russian assets and punish oligarchs for their country’s invasion of Ukraine.

wait till the US starts to seize the illegal oil .. then the bullets start flying

how many aircraft carriers does russia have that are working ? zero

only a matter of time
What illegal oil are you referring to?

MrTop

EOG Master
What illegal oil are you referring to?

at the end of wars countries go after everything. The US could sanction countries receiving oil from russia. That is why russia and iran turn off their transponders and change the flags on the boat ,& paperwork

The US took oil off of iran in the past

that is the end game of course . The world is dividing in half. That is why the US is building chip factories in the US now getting ready to leave taiwan

mr merlin

EOG Master
at the end of wars countries go after everything. The US could sanction countries receiving oil from russia. That is why russia and iran turn off their transponders and change the flags on the boat ,& paperwork

The US took oil off of iran in the past

that is the end game of course . The world is dividing in half. That is why the US is building chip factories in the US now getting ready to leave taiwan
Nonsense, the US stole some oil a few weeks back and the Iranians responded by taking 2 greek tankers in the gulf - a court immediately ordered the tanker the us seized to be returned.

We are weak and getting weaker, we cant even push around iran, we no longer rule the world either politically or economically.

I hear that we are still importing russian oil which has been false flagged, do you think we dont know about that?

The only endgame that is coming is total economic collapse in the4 US and europe while russia is stronger than ever.