Deshaun Watson

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Seems like a Progressive move. And a happy ending for all.

Meanwhile, with a new $230 million contract, 1 hour rates at Cleveland area massage parlors expected to rise sharply; one form of inflation not traceable to Joey Brandon.

Great call Valuist & who doesn’t love a happy ending!

Massage parlor owners along Spring Mountain Road in Las Vegas were hoping for a Deshaun Watson signing -- or even a sighting -- in Las Vegas.

kane

EOG master
Browns sign Jacoby Brissett, looks like he'll start the season while Watson serves his probable suspension

kane

EOG master
It's looking more and more like Jimmy G stays in SF, at this point the only teams that I can think of in need of a QB are Seattle and Carolina, Niners won't trade him in the division, and haven't heard anything connecting Jimmy G to Carolina

Heim

EOG Master
I read with these two new civil suits the Browns can void the contract.

They'd be foolish not to do it. Fully guaranteed contract with all this pending!?

homie1975

EOG Addicted
I read with these two new civil suits the Browns can void the contract.

They'd be foolish not to do it. Fully guaranteed contract with all this pending!?

the first dozen or so that were all clumped together, concerned me big time.

the ones after that can easily be viewed as "money grabs" although quite frankly i believe all of the women, all of them.

however, any half decent attorney can explain the trickling in lawsuits at this point as simply "piling on" and a money grab.

so my question is: how is the guy not suspended yet for at least a portion of 2022, say even 4 games to start? this is nuts !!

Heim

EOG Master
I'm always amazed with these pro athletes why they even need to do that. He requested 66 different massage
therapists!?

Stupid. Naturally looks like a predator.

They have a million woman waiting after games and on the road leaving their numbers andyou pick on these massage woman trying to make a living.

One therapist had some common sense when she told him you're going to throw everything away....

Last edited:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Coud be one of the worst trades in NFL history. Trading 3 first round draft choices, guaranteeing the contract, for a player who may not play for two years straight. Will he be rusty,when he does play? Will he get hurt and miss another year?

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Deshaun using "the towel trick" where he brings his own small towel which barely covers his private parts. He also takes it w back w him so no traces of his DNA.

He also started the massages face up instead of thr conventional face down.

ROTFLMFAO

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And that's all that matters really, talent always wins out, if Baker was the QB Watson is, I'm sure the Browns wouldn't have had any problem with him, but the gap between them is huge, we'll have to see where Baker ends up and how it all plays out

Oh Oh. This is very Tony Homo to a Watson trade endorsement.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let the thread record super show I was dead against this trade and never wavered. Bakers a steady starter. They threw everything away to get some asshole who hasn't played in 2 years, may not play for another year and has cancel quality personal, legal issues. Clowns and Lions are shit franchises. Always have been, always will be.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated
I'm always amazed with these pro athletes why they even need to do that. He requested 66 different massage
therapists!?

They have a million woman waiting after games and on the road leaving their numbers and
you pick on these massage woman trying to make a living.

One therapist had some common sense when she told him you're going to throw everything
away....
Why try to turn a massage therapist into a whore. Why not just call the whore?

boston massacre

EOG Master
therapists!?

They have a million woman waiting after games and on the road leaving their numbers andyou pick on these massage woman trying to make a living.

One therapist had some common sense when she told him you're going to throw everything away....

I'm always amazed with these pro athletes why they even need to do that.

Stupid.

You Asked and Answered.

blueline

EOG Master
apprently a WAPO article out saying Watson's people are expecting a 1 year suspension

Dell Dude

EOG Master
3 first round dwaft queen picks, a shitload of guaranteed money for 5 years and a pissed off Bakers. Good job, Clowns! Real franchise of GENIUS!

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Deshaun Watson reached settlements with 20 of the 24 women with sexual misconduct lawsuits against him, a lawyer for the accusers said.