Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

kane

EOG master
I'm someone intelligent enough to realize that I don't have a vote in Georgia to begin with unlike your dopey ass.
Because I don't live in Georgia, that means I'm not allowed to point out how dumb and ignorant two of their politicians are? You really are a dumb fucking mutt

kane

EOG master
Why are you always picking on repoublicans that obviously aren't the brightest, who cares, pick any black in congress and i guarantee they are immeasurably a whole lot dummer than MTG or even herschel.
This is coming from the guy who claims he doesn't make any racist posts, LOL

Also, calling any black member of congress "dummer" than Walker or MTG while spelling the word wrong is pretty ironic, don't you think

MrTop

EOG Master
Yup, and that's about to change.

U.S. Held Secret Meeting With Israeli, Arab Military Chiefs to Counter Iran Air Threat​

Meeting in Sharm El Sheikh included military officials from Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt, the U.A.E. and Bahrain​

here comes the west. Get ready to duck iran

mr merlin

EOG Master
This is coming from the guy who claims he doesn't make any racist posts, LOL

Also, calling any black member of congress "dummer" than Walker or MTG while spelling the word wrong is pretty ironic, don't you think
Cmon, why cant you admit that virtually every black in congress is F'n stupid, from maxine, to jackson lee, to clyburn, to the lesser well known ones, they're all dumb...(dumm).

Remember that one guy from GA I think(johnson?) that thought if we put too many troops on guam it might tip over? They make MTG look like Stephen Hawking.

mr merlin

EOG Master
yup,

Russia Is Hours Away From Its First Foreign Default in a Century​

Fake news, russia has plenty of money sitting in various accounts that the US and it's banking partners have frozen. Do you think russia will just hand over more so the US can steal that too?

A default does nothing to truly hurt them, it hurts the poor bastards that wont get paid. Putin wins again.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Cmon, why cant you admit that virtually every black in congress is F'n stupid, from maxine, to jackson lee, to clyburn, to the lesser well known ones, they're all dumb...(dumm).

Remember that one guy from GA I think(johnson?) that thought if we put too many troops on guam it might tip over? They make MTG look like Stephen Hawking
1656267371984.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Because I don't live in Georgia, that means I'm not allowed to point out how dumb and ignorant two of their politicians are? You really are a dumb fucking mutt

Someone you actually voted for, Joe Biden, has said and done more stupid shit in a month than MTG and Hershel Walker in their lifetimes combined.

But keep trying to act like you're the intelligent one, you dumb fucking mutt.

MrTop

EOG Master
Fake news, russia has plenty of money sitting in various accounts that the US and it's banking partners have frozen. Do you think russia will just hand over more so the US can steal that too?

A default does nothing to truly hurt them, it hurts the poor bastards that wont get paid. Putin wins again.

russia has been making their payments all the while. They can't make this one cause the US cut off access use to the banks .

kane

EOG master
Short people got no reason
To live

They got little hands
And little eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Well, I don't want no short people
Don't want no short people
'Round here

Short people are just the same
As you and I
(A fool such as I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's a wonderful world)

Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs
And they stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That got beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time

Well, I don't want no short people
'Round here

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Can always tell when kane, the dumb fucking mutt, feels defeated.

Gotta really suck for his feminine ego when he constantly loses to someone he thinks is short.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I can admit you're a racist
Nonsense, just telling the truth. Of course getting called a racist is not upsetting in any event. most of the time people screaming racism are colored, and we dont give a shit what they think anyway, right?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Sad that guy could kick kane's ass in real life.

Imagine being that much of a bitch that he couldn't talk shit to him except behind a keyboard.

No wonder he votes Democrat.

kane has a gaping pussy.

MrTop

EOG Master

mr merlin

EOG Master
word on the street he got mad when Mickey D's left
I guess they reopened, changed the name to "tasty" , and everything is exactly the same right down to the big macs, so all that happened is mcdonalds is losing the money they siphoned off in royalties/fees, etc. The russian people didn't suffer a bit.