Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Inflation rose 0.1% in August even with sharp drop in gas prices​

• The consumer price index increased 0.1% in August. Excluding food and energy, the inflation gauge rose 0.6%, both higher than expected.
  • Costs were driven by increases in food, shelter and medical care services, offsetting a sharp decline in gasoline prices.
  • Real average hourly earnings adjusted for inflation rose 0.2% for the month. However, they remained down 2.8% from a year ago.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Costs up. Real wages down 2.8%.

Creepy Joe just getting it done.

1663080323016.png

Imagine Being As Dumb As A Liberal.

Someone Like A Kane.

Inflation rose faster than expected in August, keeping prices painfully high​

The consumer price index unexpectedly climbed 8.3% in August, despite a decline in gas prices​

mr merlin

EOG Master

Inflation rose 0.1% in August even with sharp drop in gas prices​

• The consumer price index increased 0.1% in August. Excluding food and energy, the inflation gauge rose 0.6%, both higher than expected.
  • Costs were driven by increases in food, shelter and medical care services, offsetting a sharp decline in gasoline prices.
  • Real average hourly earnings adjusted for inflation rose 0.2% for the month. However, they remained down 2.8% from a year ago.
So now with gas prices down they have nowehere to go but up - which means inflation will accelerate in the fall/winter.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Always remember that Jim Cramer is a shill for the state, everything he says is bullshit. market lost 1200+ pts today, LOL.

1663099915637.png

boston massacre

EOG Master

US Income Inequality Rose to Record During Biden’s First Year​

US Income Inequality Rose​

INEQUALITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pile Of Liberal Scum Bullshit.

What Did US Income Do ?

Forget The Communist Scum Bullshit of Inequality.

You Drink All Cool Aids.

MrTop

EOG Master

US Income Inequality Rose​

INEQUALITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pile Of Liberal Scum Bullshit.

What Did US Income Do ?

Forget The Communist Scum Bullshit of Inequality.

You Drink All Cool Aids.

postal workers most overpriced people in USA.

customer service is weak. Horrible job maintaining P.O. Boxes BUT you guys wash the floors 10-15x a week.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Check out biden's plan to refill the SPR, the goal isn't to build up it's reserve for future events, it's to keep prices HIGH, LOL. He doesn't want oil to go below $80/bbl.

MrTop

EOG Master
Check out biden's plan to refill the SPR, the goal isn't to build up it's reserve for future events, it's to keep prices HIGH, LOL. He doesn't want oil to go below $80/bbl.

inflation is destroying Latin America... the dollar is crushing all currencies... countries are forced to raise their currencies

mr merlin

EOG Master
i guess another russian oil executive died - this one fell out of a boat. i guess it could have happened?

Another Russian Energy Exec Found Dead, 'Fell Overboard' Boat At Full Speed​

[IMG alt="Tyler Durden's Photo"]https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-...thumbnail/public/pictures/picture-5.jpg[/IMG]
by Tyler Durden
Tuesday, Sep 13, 2022 - 08:10 PM
Another one bites the dust...
Less than two weeks since Ravil Maganov, the vice president and chair of the board of directors of Russian oil giant Lukoil, died after falling out of a sixth floor hospital window in Moscow, another Russian energy executive has been found dead in mysterious circumstances.
39-year-old Ivan Pechorin, managing director of Putin's Far East and Arctic Development Corporation, fell off the side of a boat while sailing in the waters close to Russky Island near Cape Ignatiev, according to Russian daily Komsomolskaya Pravda.

Recommended Videos

Wall Street Bounces, After Selloff Fed Boosts Liquidity

Ad: (1:07)

Skip Ad

Wall Street Bounces, After Selloff Fed Boosts Liquidity

NOW PLAYING

China’s Companies Have Worst Quarter on Record, Beige Book Says

U.S.-Saudi Oil Alliance Under Consideration, Brouillette Says

ETF Volumes Surge in Current Market Environment

Investors Have Given Up on a V-Shaped Recovery, BNY's Young Cautions

For two days, rescuers searched for a man at sea near the coastline - unfortunately, he was found dead.
"On September 12, 2022, it became known about the tragic death of our colleague, Managing Director for the Aviation Industry of the Far East and Arctic Development Corporation Ivan Pechorin. Ivan's death is an irreparable loss for friends and colleagues, a great loss for the corporation," representatives of the Development Corporation said.
According to The Mirror's Russia correspondent, he was personally selected by Putin for his role, and was described by Newsweek as Putin's "key man" in the region.
Interestingly, Pechorin's death comes just months after the corporation's former CEO Igor Nosov, 43, also died suddenly in February, reportedly from a stroke.
Pechorin's death is the latest in a string of unexplained or untimely deaths of Russian magnates connected to the energy industry in the last months.

MrTop

EOG Master
Costs up. Real wages down 2.8%.

Creepy Joe just getting it done.

During Mr. Biden’s first 19 months, the government has leased a mere 126,228 acres for oil-and-gas production, the least under any President since at least World War II. Mr. Manchin promised his constituents that his deal with the White House and Chuck Schumer would change that. Watch what the Biden Administration does, not what Mr. Manchin says.

mr merlin

EOG Master
During Mr. Biden’s first 19 months, the government has leased a mere 126,228 acres for oil-and-gas production, the least under any President since at least World War II. Mr. Manchin promised his constituents that his deal with the White House and Chuck Schumer would change that. Watch what the Biden Administration does, not what Mr. Manchin says.
Manchin is a chump. Either that or a fraud.

boston massacre

EOG Master
postal workers most overpriced people in USA.

customer service is weak. Horrible job maintaining P.O. Boxes BUT you guys wash the floors 10-15x a week.

That Biden Cool Aid That You Drink, Has You Dazed and Confused.

You Should Stick With Carrying James Taylor's Bags.

What A Flake He Is.

Just Like All The Other Biden Voters.

You'll Never Learn.

James Taylor kicks off White House event touting Inflation Reduction Act​

1663129323687.png

A Perfect Example Of A Dumb Liberal Flake.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Here's THE TRUTH

And Not 1 Liberal Communist Scumbag Flake Can Prove It Wrong.

Biden Is Nothing But A Big Phony Lifetime Chump.

Another, “I told you sooo.” The Stock Market is now, on top of everything else, CRASHING!!! One of the worst seven days in history, one of the worst years in history - and it will only get worse. Wasteful Green New Deal, and other, SPENDING! Interest rates will have to go way up in order to combat record INFLATION. The Fed no longer has a choice. This was all self inflicted, no rhyme or reason. See what difference a Rigged Election can make? Like much else (Ukraine), should never have happened!!

MrTop

EOG Master
Manchin is a chump. Either that or a fraud.

It also will take more oil to fill the reserve than two years ago. In March 2020, the reserve had 634 million barrels stored out of a capacity of 727 million barrels. After a record drawdown last week, the reserve is down to 442 million barrels, its lowest level since 1984.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Rents are rising at fastest pace in 40 years. Why it's bad for inflation, the Fed, and you.​

What's Bad For The United States, Is This Guy.

REAL BAD !

1663175870223.png

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
joe burying my gold investment
PLEASE DO NOT REMIND ME

the dollar killed it today

gold always goes opposite of the dollar. I need a dollar crash to get my money back.

joe getting it done
I got all my money in silver. I expect the dollar to continue to rise against the weak euro and yaun. Then when the fed piviots, with combo of a brics currency backed by gold and silver, the dollar will free fall. With Biden stealing russian money due to sancations,this will speed up the process of devaluing the dollar,as other countries(china)will think this can happen to me.

MrTop

EOG Master
I got all my money in silver. I expect the dollar to continue to rise against the weak euro and yaun. Then when the fed piviots, with combo of a brics currency backed by gold and silver, the dollar will free fall. With Biden stealing russian money due to sancations,this will speed up the process of devaluing the dollar,as other countries(china)will think this can happen to me.

if the dollar goes to 120 i will be working for peanuts on comrade merlin's farm in minnesota