Don't forget to bet against black coaches

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Seemed like a good day gor the black coaches. Col and mich st upset winners on the field come to mind.

Colorado fired Karl Dorrell a couple weeks ago. He shouldn't ever be hired again for anything above a position coach.

Colorado's new HC is white...Mike Sanford Jr. The Buffs won outright as a 15 point dog, which sort of is another reason to believe just how bad of a coach Dorrell has been.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Colorado fired Karl Dorrell a couple weeks ago. He shouldn't ever be hired again for anything above a position coach.

Colorado's new HC is white...Mike Sanford Jr. The Buffs won outright as a 15 point dog, which sort of is another reason to believe just how bad of a coach Dorrell has been.

it was one game, means nothing. cal is garbage. dorrell is bad, but this one game means little. let's get a little more sample size under sanford, yes?

homie1975

EOG Addicted
mr. sanford at CU had 2 weeks to prep for Cal and it's a known angle that the first game under an interim coach after a HC is fired, is typically a fired up team and reinvigorated.

let's see how CU fares at oregon state, vs oregon, at usc, at wash, and vs utah.

going to get their clocks cleaned in most or all of those.

mike sanford was a shittty head coach at western kentucky but some of you clowns only know he's white so you get a hard on.

fukk off.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
it was one game, means nothing. cal is garbage. dorrell is bad, but this one game means little. let's get a little more sample size under sanford, yes?

Where in my posts did you gather that I was praising Mike Sanford? Colorado could have replaced Dorrell with just about ANY college football coach alive in America and the staff would have been instantly upgraded.

Describing Dorrell as bad is very generous.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Where in my posts did you gather that I was praising Mike Sanford? Colorado could have replaced Dorrell with just about ANY college football coach alive in America and the staff would have been instantly upgraded.

Describing Dorrell as bad is very generous.

well you pointed out that he is white, so you were indirectly praising him as being "different" than Dorrell. LOL.

"Colorado's new HC is white...Mike Sanford Jr."

Sanford sucks. just watch what happens the next 6 or so games that are left. aside from hosting ASU, they will get creamed in most of them and likely lose all of them.

Sanford had 2 weeks to prep for CAL and had the added benefit of a fired up team whose coach was fired 2 weeks ago.

let's see what the next 7 weeks presents.

my guess is very little.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
well you pointed out that he is white, so you were indirectly praising him as being "different" than Dorrell. LOL.

"Colorado's new HC is white...Mike Sanford Jr."

Seemed like a good day for (sic) the black coaches. Col and mich st upset winners on the field come to mind.

You missed the context of WW's post. He was correcting raycabino who attributed the Colorado win to a black coach.

Last edited:

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
So you've made another puzzling leap of logic and have concluded that I am praising Mike Sanford being white and a great coach. You also used different.

You sort of are correct. Sanford and the Buffaloes were different last Saturday, without Dorrell, actually won and covered a football game this season.

The main point doesn't really involve Sanford's head coaching prowess. However, I am comfortable concluding that Karl Dorrell should never again be an FCS head coach.

CU historically hasn't done much. 8-4 with a couple upset wins and a below-average bowl game appearance should exceed most fans' expectations.

kane

EOG master
i hope it cost people money, who are only betting this angle and not actually 'capping.
Homie, nobody is betting this angle. I guarantee none of EOG's KKK members are fading teams because their coach is black, but racists like Wade and Railbird like to puff out their chests anytime a black coach loses, they take off their hoods and can't wait to bump the thread, of course there's zero validity to any of it, black coaches cover all the time, but the KKK doesn't post when it happens, only when a black coach loses is when they get all excited, but I can promise you none of them fade teams due to the coaches skin color

railbird

EOG Master
Homie, nobody is betting this angle. I guarantee none of EOG's KKK members are fading teams because their coach is black, but racists like Wade and Railbird like to puff out their chests anytime a black coach loses, they take off their hoods and can't wait to bump the thread, of course there's zero validity to any of it, black coaches cover all the time, but the KKK doesn't post when it happens, only when a black coach loses is when they get all excited, but I can promise you none of them fade teams due to the coaches skin color
i bet the angle, thats why im on 1st page of 94

railbird

EOG Master
So you've made another puzzling leap of logic and have concluded that I am praising Mike Sanford being white and a great coach. You also used different.

You sort of are correct. Sanford and the Buffaloes were different last Saturday, without Dorrell, actually won and covered a football game this season.

The main point doesn't really involve Sanford's head coaching prowess. However, I am comfortable concluding that Karl Dorrell should never again be an FCS head coach.

CU historically hasn't done much. 8-4 with a couple upset wins and a below-average bowl game appearance should exceed most fans' expectations.
fhats what libtard scum do, they put words in your mouth, thats their playbook

MrTop

EOG Master
Steve Ballmer, the world’s ninth-richest person, is investing $400 million in funds tied to Black venture-capital and private equity managers.