Trump right again

mr merlin

EOG Master
i get sick of trumps whining, he needs no money, he got a couple hundred million after the election to supposedly "stop the steal" and never helped anyone, now with the midterms it's my understanding he's spent very little supporting his MAGA candidates.

MrTop

EOG Master
i get sick of trumps whining, he needs no money, he got a couple hundred million after the election to supposedly "stop the steal" and never helped anyone, now with the midterms it's my understanding he's spent very little supporting his MAGA candidates.

best salesman that probably ever lived. Knows all the tricks to fool and bury you. Buried a lot of innocent people too. He was a solid boxing promoter during the tyson days. He was the only one that spoke up against bill bradley to bring sports betting in for A.C. Sports betting would have been better off if it came in earlier.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
that wasnt trump, that was the RNC rinos

kane

EOG master
Uh-oh, it looks like someone hacked into Comrade Merlin's account, it can't be him that actually posted this

kane

EOG master
best salesman that probably ever lived. Knows all the tricks to fool and bury you. Buried a lot of innocent people too. He was a solid boxing promoter during the tyson days. He was the only one that spoke up against bill bradley to bring sports betting in for A.C. Sports betting would have been better off if it came in earlier.
Just replace salesman with conman

MrTop

EOG Master

Same-Sex Marriage Bill Advances in Senate With Republican Support​

• Legislation is backstop in case Supreme Court overturns ruling
  • Senate passage could come this week; House would vote again

with republican support LOL

railbird

EOG Master

Same-Sex Marriage Bill Advances in Senate With Republican Support​

• Legislation is backstop in case Supreme Court overturns ruling
  • Senate passage could come this week; House would vote again

with republican support LOL
thats perfect for all the jew lesbian scum in nyc

kane

EOG master
The best part is after the kook gets done with his rant, one of the board members politely tells him "thank you", LOL. Those are your people Comrade Merlin, the kooks, loons, and bat shit crazies that make up the alt right

mr merlin

EOG Master
The best part is after the kook gets done with his rant, one of the board members politely tells him "thank you", LOL. Those are your people Comrade Merlin, the kooks, loons, and bat shit crazies that make up the alt right
Not a fan of his hair but his message will echo through the ages.

boston massacre

EOG Master

The best part

No.

The Best Part, Candy Cane, Is The Guy Makes Sense.

But Then Again, Candy Cane, You Like How Democrats Bring Drag Queens Into Young Children's Classrooms, To Teach Them How To Turn
Queer.

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump’s first major NFT collection, available at CollectTrumpCards.com. Trump is selling a series of “digital trading cards,” at $99 a pop.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Obama Sells His Phony Bullshit To Idiots.

They Buy It.

Then They Walk Away With Nothing.

Obama Takes Advantage Of All Morons Out There.

There Are Plenty Of Them.

Obama Is Lot Of Talk.

A Con Man.

Where Do You Think He Got The Money To Buy His Seaside Mansion On Martha's Vineyard ?

He Conned Idiot Snowflakes Like Kane and Kinky Quack, To Pay Him Money To Speak.

He Messages Eardrums.

Snowflakes Get Aroused By That.

Then Obama Makes The Big Deposit Into His Bank Account.

the grift never ends

Obama Has No Intentions Of Ending It.

The Financial Abuse Of Fools.

It Works Every Time.