NBA 2022-23 Season Thread

Heim

EOG Master
With Lebron out, Lakers look like a different team. Balanced scoring and AD looks like a All-Star again (30 ppg, 11 rpg)

Maybe Lebron to Pho not so bad after all.

Heim

EOG Master
Anthony Davis, from MIA to MVP:

Over the Lakers’ last 10 games, Davis is averaging 35.3 points and 15.6 rebounds, both tops in the league during that span. His 2.9 blocks per game are second.

Heim

EOG Master
Laker game was one of runs. Lakers 32-5 run to lead by 12. Boston 17-5 to get to OT. By OT the Lakers were moving like Fred Sanford.

kane

EOG master
Crazy game, the C's were up 20, then the Lakers go on a massive run and take a 13 point lead with about 4 minutes to play, I pretty much gave up at that point, then Boston ends up trying it at the end, that shot Tatum hit over LeBron to tie it was a thing of fucking beauty, and like Heim points out, the lakers had nothing left in OT and the good guys get the W

Heim

EOG Master
MIA Butler passes up layup with 2 ticks on the clock to let time run out.

Line opened 5 closed 3. MIA wins by 3.

This will be a good test for the Nuggets tonight. Doing a deep dive into this game everything that the Nuggets are deficient in the Grizzlies do very well.

Heim

EOG Master
Darvin Ham is clueless. They're down 8 late in the 3rd, with momentum. He takes out the starters and it goes to 16 real quick.

Just because you have a knee jerk load management protocol doesn't mean you put in a bunch of G leaguers to finish out the quarter during a critical time.

Heim

EOG Master
Trae Young is the coldest 3pg shooter in the league (Top 50 shooters).

28.8%

So naturally his new nickname is 'Ice Trae'...

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
The Knicks are looking like the best team in basketball right now. Right now are the key words.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Trae Young is the coldest 3pg shooter in the league (Top 50 shooters).

28.8%

So naturally his new nickname is 'Ice Trae'...
Trae and Nate Mcmillan aren't on the same page, wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he asks to be traded at some point

Im crushing props in the NBA this year. Tonight I'm on Klay Over 3.5 at -165 and Over 4.5 at +130 3's both at 365.

This game sets up perfect for a set up shooter like Klay.

Heim

EOG Master
In case you were in a Rip Van Winkle nap the last month....Nets best team in NBA.

Unfortunately like the Knicks fortunate run, this shit never lasts long in Association.

kane

EOG master
Im crushing props in the NBA this year. Tonight I'm on Klay Over 3.5 at -165 and Over 4.5 at +130 3's both at 365.

This game sets up perfect for a set up shooter like Klay.
RAS has Klay Under 4.5, they're the reason it went to 3.5, I have nothing on it so I'll root for you

kane

EOG master
In case you were in a Rip Van Winkle nap the last month....Nets best team in NBA.

Unfortunately like the Knicks fortunate run, this shit never lasts long in Association.
Yeah, they've seemingly righted the ship after a turbulent offseason and beginning of the season, but we'll see, I still don't think they match up well with the Celtics, and in the playoffs defense matters, if you're not good defensively you'll get exposed, the Nets have actually played pretty well on defense, but let's see if they can do it when it matters

Heim

EOG Master
It was too easy to play the Celtic under tonight after they gave up 150 to OKC.

Unfortunately, I don't like too easy 😭

Heim

EOG Master
Cleveland Cavs are close. After seeing Lebron whine about not wanting to leave (league) a loser, I can see him finishing up there.

The only problem is AD with Lebron's agent. What do you do with him after convincing him to come to LA?

Heim

EOG Master
Let's see how good a coach Vaughn is without Durant for 3 weeks.

My prediction, he turns into Steve Nash.

Heim

EOG Master
DEN props are risky. They blow teams out and starters end up sitting.

Does anyone play DEN props here? LMAO

kane

EOG master
Yeah he's 6'11 and Serbian.
Jokic is one of the best passing big men I've ever seen play, along with Bill Walton and Arvidas Sabonis. He's a guard trapped in a big man's body, easily one of the most highly skilled bigs to ever play, and the amazing thing about him is that the guy looks like a giant loaf of white bread, he isn't cut or ripped like so many NBA players, very little to no muscular definition, the guy is just a flat out baller, I don't know if he's the best player in the game right now, but he's in the mix.

Jokic is one of the best passing big men I've ever seen play, along with Bill Walton and Arvidas Sabonis. He's a guard trapped in a big man's body, easily one of the most highly skilled bigs to ever play, and the amazing thing about him is that the guy looks like a giant loaf of white bread, he isn't cut or ripped like so many NBA players, very little to no muscular definition, the guy is just a flat out baller, I don't know if he's the best player in the game right now, but he's in the mix.
At this point we can take the big man talk out of the conversation, he belongs right there with Stockton, Nash and Magic.

The best part of Jokers game is you never have to worry about any stat padding. He does whatever it takes to win. If your going to try and guard him with one guy he's going to score at will, bring two and he finds the open man. Leave him open at the 3 point line and he'll hit those try and guard him out there and he'll slowmo drive right around you. I don't know exactly how many near misses of triple doubles he has but I know he leads the league by a long shot in those too over the last 3 years.