Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Is it confirmed that anyone in this video is the DC prison with all the other rioters? I think they are all Feds. Just give me 1 example that blows up my conspiracy theory. Vikings man isn't that 1. He is separated out of contact and sight.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just like our woke military, if these fuckers were ever tested for real, they would fold like Sparty weak did against Iowa. Police Academy quality except less entertaining, funny.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lets run it down, on lockdowns desantis pivoted early, he wasn't the first but it was early, the summer of 2020 - trump bitched and whined about Kemp and he more or less did the same thing about florida - he outright said that sweden had taken a horrible path - the clear victory goes to Ron.

Then we have vaccines, trump talked them up and still does, he still thinks that "operation warp speed" saved hundreds of millions of lives, he took the vaccine and i believe the booster - once again Desantis wasn't anti vax early but he did have his surgeon general in FL make plenty of anti vax statements well over a year ago - Huge win for RON.

Then you have mandates, kinda hard to pin anything on trump because he's only recently become 100% anti mandate - but desantis has been anti mandate for a long, long time - I'll be generous and give desantis only a small win.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The bottom line is trump is a chump who can be swayed through flattery, all you have to do is compliment him a teeny tiny bit and he'll do your bidding, cuomo, murphy, and even faulci and birx are proof of that. fauci kept telling trump that the vaccine was a great accomplishment and the fool lapped it up.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To pass the test he needs to put these clowns in their place and hustle double down on his position. If he pivots or waffles, done.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'll post again. I have nothing against him. Unlike Mikey and Monkey who hate Trump.
I still like trump plenty, i just dont want him to have another shot as president after he was so disappointing the first time.. he can have any other job in govt, just not that.

Regarding the rino senators upset with Ronny's ukraine comments, it's the same group of sad sacks again and again.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nothing I've seen from DeSantis indicates he can take out the MAGA King and it will be Game of Thrones rules. I continue to think he declines. Will have to wait until May or June.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I continue to be mystified that Joey's approval ratings remain rock steady. I understand we have a Pravda media but people also have eyes and ears. The Truth Social is in plain sight and hearing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's not just the economic collapse, it is the vaccines and plandemic conspiracy collapse. And some other rather non trivial things like imminent WW3.