NCAA seeds

Heim

EOG Master
utah st is 18 kenpom, gets a 10 seed
kansas is 9kp gets a 1seed

And San Diego St is 14. Which goes to show you how this thing is wide open. MWC way down this year. Mainly lack of athletes.

These aren't the SDST, Boise or Utah St teams of the past. It wouldn't surprise me if they are all out by RD1. NEV is better than Boise
but they stubbed their toe late.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
utah st is 18 kenpom, gets a 10 seed
kansas is 9kp gets a 1seed
Texas blew out Kansas twice in the last week and did not win their conference tourney, and people are crying that Kansas should have got #1 overall seed.
Clemson beat N.C. State 3 times this year by, 16, 25, and then 26 in the ACC Tourney. Clemson out N.C. State in.
Rutgers in last year with RPI of 77, out this year with RPI of 40 and a road win against #1 Purdue.

railbird

EOG Master
And San Diego St is 14. Which goes to show you how this thing is wide open. MWC way down this year. Mainly lack of athletes.

These aren't the SDST, Boise or Utah St teams of the past. It wouldn't surprise me if they are all out by RD1. NEV is better than Boise
but they stubbed their toe late.
Nevada got beat by Jose, Jose is better than nevada

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Texas blew out Kansas twice in the last week and did not win their conference tourney, and people are crying that Kansas should have got #1 overall seed.
Clemson beat N.C. State 3 times this year by, 16, 25, and then 26 in the ACC Tourney. Clemson out N.C. State in.
Rutgers in last year with RPI of 77, out this year with RPI of 40 and a road win against #1 Purdue.
And that paled in comparison with Iowa St, who beat Baylor 3 times but wound up getting in. NC St one of the final teams to get in and Clemson the 4th team out, UNC third team out. I went back and forth but thought Rutgers would be one of the last teams in, but black mark was 4 losses to quad 3 teams.

West Virginia had 14 losses but still got in. That was a head scratcher and a few teams deserved a better fate in than them.

kane

EOG master
And that paled in comparison with Iowa St, who beat Baylor 3 times but wound up getting in. NC St one of the final teams to get in and Clemson the 4th team out, UNC third team out. I went back and forth but thought Rutgers would be one of the last teams in, but black mark was 4 losses to quad 3 teams.

West Virginia had 14 losses but still got in. That was a head scratcher and a few teams deserved a better fate in than them.
KP has WVU 17th, I know they didn't have a good record, but strength of conference obviously plays a large role in the committee's decision, KP has them playing the 5th toughest schedule in the country

Heim

EOG Master
I know a lot of love for Furman but Virginia is a difficult team to play with all that motion.

Clemson was lost trying to get around all those picks.

And no doubt Bennett will never let them forget about #16 UMBC.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Joe Lunardi Got 67 Correct, In The Field Of 68.

He Had Rutgers In, and Nevada Out.

Committee Had It Other Way Around.

Nevada In, Rutgers Out.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
FTR, Jerry Palm (CBS) got 67 correct, in the field Of 68.

His miss was Rutgers In, and Arizona St Out.

Ironically, last year his only miss was Rutgers Out when the Committee had Rutgers In.

railbird

EOG Master
FTR, Jerry Palm (CBS) got 67 correct, in the field Of 68.

His miss was Rutgers In, and Arizona St Out.

Ironically, last year his only miss was Rutgers Out when the Committee had Rutgers In.
rutgers out only because they are a commuter school that doesnt travel,

railbird

EOG Master
KP has WVU 17th, I know they didn't have a good record, but strength of conference obviously plays a large role in the committee's decision, KP has them playing the 5th toughest schedule in the country
i think big 12 overrated, just had a good bottom this yr, would not be surprised if none are left at elite 8, wva has no buisness being in over rutgers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I know a lot of love for Furman but Virginia is a difficult team to play with all that motion.

Clemson was lost trying to get around all those picks.

And no doubt Bennett will never let them forget about #16 UMBC.

Guess Virginia forgot….

Valuist

EOG Master
Looking like the Mountain West is trash again. Do we downgrade teams like Missouri, who beat MWC opponents? I think you have to.

Heim

EOG Master
I have to downgrade Bennett at UVA. First, last spot you want on their press is corner court. Of course they will trap. Next instruct your team if trapped call timeout. What kind of pass was that? No-look over a trap to mid-court. They deserved to lose.

Heim

EOG Master
You recruit a guy 7' 3" and he decides to become a perimeter player.

So the OR in Oral Roberts doesn't mean offensive rebounding.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Duke will smoke Tennessee if the Vols even advance.
Louisiana is one of my 13-4 upsets. Duke sporting one of the best defenses in the nation over their last 10.

Auburn lighting up Iowa in the second half and I'm loving it. Playing a quick game off long range Hawkeye misses.

Heim

EOG Master
The Corpus Christi last 3 had a lot of point spread implications. I thought it was interesting they reviewed it when it was clearly before it went to 0:00. But of course most involved between the lines are oblivious to the spread 😹

Valuist

EOG Master
Zach Edey over 21 1/2 points (-125)

Purdue may end up disappointing (again) in the tourney but not today. They should bludgeon this awful FD team, who's 359th in defense and 353 in 2 pt FG defense. The only concern to the prop is Purdue is leading by so much that Painter doesn't let him play in the second half.

Valuist

EOG Master
Full game overs just aren't good bets. Its not that they never come in, but they just seem more random. I look at the USC/Mich St game. The pace was there, but you have USC going 5 minutes without a point....and Michigan State missing 7 straight free throws. Amazing the game got within 3 of the 137.