JAMMER's 2023 MARCH MADNESS CONTEST

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
who is sherwood?

Canadian tout who has picks in every single sport, college and pro.

Used to post his picks at the original version of this forum. What I find peculiar is how a Canadian handicapper like him,.. is -28 units in NHL this yr.

Then again Jammer is right, Sherwood is now down over 50 units in NCAA basketball this yr, after his rough opening round. So I am rooting for him to finally win one tomorrow with Drake.

Last edited:

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Somehow Illinois got lucky in Nov & early Dec in beating UCLA and Texas, which got them in the tournament. They play today? Illinois loses both by a combined 30-40 pts.

Underwood is a very bad coach during games w/regards making adjustments & just wait until UCLA enters the Big 10 next yr with USC. The Illiniwek's will be calling for Underwood's scalp when they are playing in the NIT every yr.

railbird

EOG Master
Somehow Illinois got lucky in Nov & early Dec in beating UCLA and Texas, which got them in the tournament. They play today? Illinois loses both by a combined 30-40 pts.

Underwood is a very bad coach during games w/regards making adjustments & just wait until UCLA enters the Big 10 next yr with USC. The Illiniwek's will be calling for Underwood's scalp when they are playing in the NIT every yr.
illinois along with entire big 10 is trash,

Heim

EOG Master
bad break for houston with sasser injury, annoying listening to know nothing seth davis rip Sampson

You posted 5/1 on them which looks like the underlay of the tournament. Their opener, 15/1 is a little more realistic now

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Contest #1, Score after Day 1, please check your tally. Let me know if any errors:

Entrant Score Teams-Alive

TonyMar 32 14
ComptrBob 31 13
winkyduck 30 15
Dell Dude 30 12
Viejo Dinosaur 30 12
trytrytry 29 11
Cheapseats 26 13
Asportsguy 20 12
railbird 18 14
Almost Allright 17 16
JimmytheGreek 17 11
Woodrow Wilson 16 13
Bomzee 13 11
kane 8 14
Sharky99 8 13
Murphy's Best 6 11
Heim 3 13

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
illinois along with entire big 10 is trash,

Underwood has a fantastic agent.

Did you know he is the 7th highest paid coach in NCAA baskets? Only Calipari, Self, Izzo, Barnes, Pearl and Bennett are paid more than Underwood and his 4.6 million.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Kane, Cheapseats and Woodrow Wilson can change their overall winner pick since Ruca did not enter.
Please do this by today.
Cheapseats already changed his pick to Railbird.
Thank you

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Only try try try has Kenny. Kenny wins and I sweep the rest of the high seeds, that's pay dat man his money ballgame. Kinky gets stiffed again!

railbird

EOG Master
Contest #1, Score after Day 1, please check your tally. Let me know if any errors:

Entrant Score Teams-Alive

TonyMar 32 14
ComptrBob 31 13
winkyduck 30 15
Dell Dude 30 12
Viejo Dinosaur 30 12
trytrytry 29 11
Cheapseats 26 13
Asportsguy 20 12
railbird 18 14
Almost Allright 17 16
JimmytheGreek 17 11
Woodrow Wilson 16 13
Bomzee 13 11
kane 8 14
Sharky99 8 13
Murphy's Best 6 11
Heim 3 13
i count 28 with winky

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Guilty please note. I would rather Xavier wins for my Bet Offline bracket and futures cat. But I'll take Kenny. Have at it spot.