Fezzik GOY

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
I live in a city Houston that has 3 major sports talk stations. From 5 pm central time to 9 pm 2 of the 3 have sports betting shows on. The names if I have it right are BetQL and BetMGM. The hosts break down games and give out selections. The problem is they don't say or list their records anywhere. They also have gone the route of having at least one woman on every single show. I scrolled through each of their twitter feeds and it seems like they weren't even involved with betting 2-3 years ago. There is no way more than 10 people are listening to this crap!

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Are listens and downloads stats publicly available numbers ?

There is the roku channel with the sports grid that is 24/7 betting content with some shows on repeat on the overnight

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
There are ratings associated with every show but it's a Catch-22 situation in a way. Only the stations that pay to see the ratings get the ratings for each hour and the breakdowns for each age listener. You can get the full ratings for each station but even a popular station can have one show pull a 5 share and another not even close to a 1 share. They don't share the ratings with the public. People in the industry know what's going on though.

Heim

EOG Master
Gambling radio is really a tough gig. You have to keep it entertaining to keep rec players, yet sharp enough to keep daily guys.

VSIN to my surprise does a excellent job mixing the two. And their guests are good story tellers, usually book managers.

Bell's show was boring. The only highlight was the banter between Fezzik and him. No surprise the show was dumped shortly after Fezzik decided not to participate. CBS Sports, on their wrapup, I think called the HQ is decent. The rest are all ATS snooze fests.

Last edited:

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
VSIN is doing a great job compared to everyone else. RJ Bell's voice was annoying! He acted like he was better than everyone else. 1st in his class in college. Lol We all figured that out pretty quick that he was full of shit. I bet he has tons of skeletons in his closet.

railbird

EOG Master
Gambling radio is really a tough gig. You have to keep it entertaining to keep rec players, yet sharp enough to keep daily guys.

VSIN to my surprise does a excellent job mixing the two. And their guests are good story tellers, usually book managers.

Bell's show was boring. The only highlight was the banter between Fezzik and him. No surprise the show was dumped shortly after Fezzik decided not to participate. CBS Sports, on their wrapup, I think called the Q is decent. The rest are all ATS snooze fests.
steve is a bore on radio, caters to kindergarten level bettors

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik loves to tell everyone all the time he used to be an actuary. I doubt he got laid by 5 different women before he got married. He's got no game. He's stiff & is uninteresting. If he was an actuary and played high school football or for that fact any sport it might be a good combination but he has no feel for any sport. He just plays other peoples opinions. and good numbers off those opinions.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fezzik loves to tell everyone all the time he used to be an actuary. I doubt he got laid by 5 different women before he got married. He's got no game. He's stiff & is uninteresting. If he was an actuary and played high school football or for that fact any sport it might be a good combination but he has no feel for any sport. He just plays other peoples opinions. and good numbers off those opinions.

Spot On TW.

Boycott His Service.

Heim

EOG Master
To show you how square the clientele they cater to is.....PG doesn't include units with his MLB selections. Just the basic tout shit
8-0 run stuff. Fezzik with his huge ML plays could be 6-3 and down units.

Heim

EOG Master
Congrats to Fezz, the huge moneyline rampage has gotten him to -2.44 units.

The upcoming huge draft prices will make you squint but should put Stevo finally up and over.

Again, a -1000 win still looks like a NFL side when the numbers are posted.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Congrats to Fezz, the huge moneyline rampage has gotten him to -2.44 units.

The upcoming huge draft prices will make you squint but should put Stevo finally up and over.

Again, a -1000 win still looks like a NFL side when the numbers are posted.

Actually, his large ML plays (around -150 or bigger) have lost a bit since April 9 when he was -39.24u. Since then, BLAP had 6 winners (+12u, @ -170, -182, -150, -165, -195, -155) and 4 losers (-12.8u, @ -175, -150, -150, -165). However, the average unit bet is a bit over 2u since 1-star bets have been abandoned, so the ups and downs appear larger than they really are.

Heim

EOG Master
Actually, his large ML plays (around -150 or bigger) have lost a bit since April 9 when he was -39.24u. Since then, BLAP had 6 winners (+12u, @ -170, -182, -150, -165, -195, -155) and 4 losers (-12.8u, @ -175, -150, -150, -165). However, the average unit bet is a bit over 2u since 1-star bets have been abandoned, so the ups and downs appear larger than they really are.

Let's not forget the big ML MLB turned to modest RLs which I think he's up.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
This year BLAP has a rather distinct bias for favorites, 86 picks were at -120 or better, 3 dogs at +100, and 198 in between!

Heim

EOG Master
We are RED HOT. And I am not just gonna jam a "BattleStar Galactica Play of the Universe today" to promote sales.

Fezzik should have his own act on the strip. Very rich coming from a tout.

Valuist

EOG Master

Bell's show was boring. The only highlight was the banter between Fezzik and him. No surprise the show was dumped shortly after Fezzik decided not to participate. CBS Sports, on their wrapup, I think called the HQ is decent. The rest are all ATS snooze fests.

I have a much better appreciation for VSIN after a year or so of Sports Grid on XM. Sports Grid has a few decent hosts but also a number of pure morons.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Vsin
Love the thoughts that Mike Lombardi has on players and teams.

Amal shah is my 1A as his opinions and rants aren't there to kiss ass. It's pure

Matt youmans. Very good insight that also isn't swayed with the consensus. Has original thoughts and bets his opinion.

Adam Burke. Excellent mlb daily podcast as he dives into the advanced metrics like spin rates and pitchers changing pitch selections. Very good info.

Gil Alexander. Great insight with excellent guests.

Jason Weingarner. The best mlb futures bettor. His insight into rookie of the years or Cy young and the numbers he quotes/advices are worth a follow.

Heim

EOG Master
VSIN recruits good outside guys that are relevant on twitter or have their own site.

Usually these guys don't sell anything, just meat and potatoes analysis.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Fezzik | NFL Prop - Friday, Apr 28 2023 8:00PM
TE's UND 2.5

(-300)DraftKings 1001 NFLD vs 1002 NFLD double-dime bet

Analysis: 2* Play

Tight Ends Selected in 1st Round UNDER 2.5 -300

This is the only draft prop that Fezzik nailed (only 1 TE). Disaster with the other 4 losses.

Heim

EOG Master
Hard to believe but Fezzik has lost 24 units in two days.

Live and die on High Vig Boulevard.

slyone66

EOG Master
Steve Fezzik
@Fezziksports
·
5h
1-4 Draft Day laying Big Vig (after going 14-2 last three years).

I am going to Drink.

Disgusted.

I may not do much ever again with the Draft. Another great great betting opportunity that likely has been burned out.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Steve Fezzik
@Fezziksports
·
5h

I am going to Drink.

Disgusted.

I may not do much ever again with the Draft. Another great great betting opportunity that likely has been burned out.
Why can't he promote 15-6 the last three years?

Computer bob

Could we please get a recap of these 5 selections?

Heim

EOG Master
Steve Fezzik
@Fezziksports
·
5h

I am going to Drink.

Disgusted.

Why? Because you misread the market in a difficult draft year!? Carter prop shows how little due diligence you exert. Guy with his off the field issues, you have clients risking 4.5 units.

Heim

EOG Master
5 MLB picks are UP

Lol...Fezzik in panic mode. Since when does he release 5 MLB games in a day? Can't wait to see the prices and/or limited available props

railbird

EOG Master
Steve Fezzik
@Fezziksports
·
5h

I am going to Drink.

Disgusted.

it was no secret it wasnt a moneygrab this yr, the best time to bet is late not early. ideally morning of draft day, best price is overrated, get the right side

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik is winning at everything:

MLB 34-13
NBA 20-12
NHL 6-3
XFL 26-10 (Last 2 years)
WNBA 17-10

YTD : -18.24 😂

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
-20.12 ytd is the latest update

How many clients are still with fezzik after 4 months of losing.

4 months of losing from a professional during college basketball prime pickings season with some nba and the always soft start to the mlb season

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik releases Devil hockey under at 4:33 for a 5:10 start. His excuse was waiting for strike vig at -130 (under). Hilarious that the king of vig would bypass a little higher vig earlier in the day giving clients some breathing room to wager