NBA Playoffs...

Heim

EOG Master
I like Jimmy Butler's game but he needs to tone down the theatrics. I get nobody respected them et al but he's getting a little too ghetto after some made buckets.

kane

EOG master
The Heat win another game but lose another player, this time Kevin Love injured an ankle early in the game and never returned
Apparently the injury isn't considered serious, there's a chance he plays game 4

boston massacre

EOG Master
The Celtics Have The Wrong Head Coach.

Last Year They Had The Correct Head Coach/ Udoka

The Owner Is an Idiot.

Udoka Didn't Rape Any Broad.

There Were Some Alleged Promiscuous Activities Between Udoka and A Female Employee Of The Celtics.

Was It Consensual ? Seems To Me It Was. There Wasn't Any Type Of Criminal Investigation. What Does That Say ?

Very Few People Know, Because It Seems You Need A Highly Classified Security Clearance, To Be Privy To What Took Place.

So The Celtics Owner Goes Out and Hires A Law Firm To Conduct a Private Investigation.

I'm Sure The Law Firm Soaked The Celtics Owner For Many $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

The Law Firm Completes Its Investigation, Brings The Findings To The Celtics Owner, They Read It, and Then Proceed To Fire Udoka.

For Doing What ? The Fans No Nothing.

Udoka Got The Celtics To The Finals In His First Year as HC.

What The Celtics Owner Should Have Done, Is Talked To GM Stevens and Tell Stevens, To Tell Udoka That We Want Him As Our HC.,

But Whatever Is Going On Between Him and The Broad-------------- To Pull The Plug On It, or We're Going To Have To Shit Can Him.

Also Explain To Udoka That The Celtics and Udoka Could Be Liable For Federal Sexual Harrasment Workplace Claims, and To Go Out

and Find Another Broad, Who's Not Connected To The Celtics.

Tuesday Night Could Very Well Be Mazzulla's Last Game.

He's 34 Y.O.

Was Sitting In The Second Row Last Year.

Way In Over His Head.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Celtics quit game 3 but it was so bad, they may overcompensate game 4 and go game of thrones. I'm not going to feels safe until 0:00 4th win. If somehow Celtics win tomorrow night, they have a chance.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tonight can relax and hope Fakers extend. If not, ok. I wonder if NBA moves up NBA finals if 2 sweeps. Will be about 10 Jason Days off.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Looks like 9.

2023 NBA Finals schedule

1 June: Game 1.
4 June: Game 2.
7 June: Game 3.
9 June: Game 4.
12 June: Game 5 (if necessary)
15 June: Game 6 (if necessary)
18 June: Game 7 (if necessary)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am continuing to add, add, add, add, add, add, add Heat and Panthers. That combo clicks, it would be ridiculous not to complete with a 3rd trophy. I have everybody and everything!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I like Jimmy Butler's game but he needs to tone down the theatrics. I get nobody respected them et al but he's getting a little too ghetto after some made buckets.
He's always had that edge, back to the Chicago days. I get your point though.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
They don't get that rebound, they're done. 4 ticks left. Gamble pays off by Ham not to foul. Clock clearly the enemy in that last sequence.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Crypto.ctickets. one leg of the sweep is done. Tough way to end the season, but after starting out 2-10 and ending up a play in in the playoffs, most can't complain. Nuggets finally make deserved promised land.

Heim

EOG Master
Refs refused to foul Jokic out. AD put back obv slap on forearm, drive to hoop for go ahead basket, clear push off with his forearm.

Heim

EOG Master
It was obvious James would show up big. Everyone will talk about about the 40 and forget about his his average play in the series and the pathetic last 2 shots. Nope, not Lebron's fault....

Even Ham stupidly intimated (postgame conference), last James drive was a foul.

Clutch sports and Lebron control the narrative.

Heim

EOG Master
Lastly, lol at Tristan Thompson in at critical points in the game trying to guard Jokic. A guy who has only played a few minutes in garbage time in playoffs.

Geez, I wonder who planted that seed in Ham's head? 🤔