Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jimmy Butler. Celtics beat them game 7 in Miami and he made the wrong decision on 3 that could have won it. Should have drove to the hole and tied it maybe even and 1 to win it. He knows the importance of game 6. Maybe what you posted will catch up to them against the Nuggets but they win tomorrow night. Notice I didn't post they would win game 5 and was worried about game 4. I am Cwissy confident game 6. Other than Joey Bad Boy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm in the J Money fantasy fag but by a kunt hair and only 2 still playing. Any chop is valuable because of all the tickets. Easily could win a couple dimes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If it comes down to game 7, I will explain the Joey bad boy curse completely. Or we wait until Jimmy B is one game away from lifting the trophy and it is for a possible or actual walkoff.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nothing will be as bad as the 1983 Lions/49ers playoff ending. Not possible. Likewise, no win can ever match what it would have been if Billy Sims lifted the trophy 1980-1984. Also not possible. But if Heat lose game 7 and it costs me a million, worse and worse gambling badbeat. .1 second. Literally .1 second. The curse is real.

Deposited last of money, bet Heat game 7. Won we lick. Bet Heat game 7. That's it. Wait for fate.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Even though I now don't Alan Karre who wins between Vegas and Dallas, that's part of the curse. 3-0, 3-0 needing 1 more win each and going to go 0-8. Only because I have been betting the Stars to win the series do I not Alan Karre. Well I do actually. If Heat then Vegas. If Celtics then Stars. But neither changes the implications as much as Heat or Celtics.

Suh Suh lifts the trophy today, I'll have several thousand to play around before both game 7's. I was following on my phone and I saw missed 3 by Smart. I thought that was it. Grandma said not so fast, Joey.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Suh lifts the trophy and I get a fat fag chop then Heat win game 7, that is the absolute be best imaginable outcome. None of that is going to happen but it is still possible. Free Suh look.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't need kane to explain or reassure. I know exactly the position and chances. Spro said it right. He doesn't know howid they will get it done but they will get it done.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not promises on Joey bad boy writeup. Right now I just want to go back to sleep until game 7. I always sleep good after a bad beat. Nightmare after nightmare about the Heat, though. Either directly or indirectly.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Going to take a cold shower and visit Mr. Gym Jordan. Phone stays homedog. When I come back, Suh Suh should be about to tee off.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Michigan loses to TCU because of goofy Harbaugh play calling and multiple freakish plays offense and defense.. Ohio State loses to Georgia after stud receiver goes down and still should have won. San Fag loses all their quarterbacks in the NFC championship. Purdue loses to a #16 seed. .1 kunt second probably seals the Heat fate after being up 3-0. What's next?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Butler made all three free throws to give the Heat a 103-102 lead, but the Celtics still had three seconds to attempt a game-winner. They inbounded the ball to Marcus Smart after the initial action was blown up by the Heat, and Smart quickly fired the ball at the rim. His shot almost went in, but it popped out right next to the rim, and White was right there to deftly flip it up and in at the buzzer. White did so just in time, releasing the ball with 0.1 seconds remaining.

This is where we go back to the officials' decision to put three seconds on the clock. When you go frame by frame, Horford still hasn't made contact at 3.0 and it appears the foul doesn't happen until 2.8 seconds left. It's unclear if the refs had a different angle, but it seems as though it should have been reset to 2.8 seconds. That, of course, would have meant that White's tip-in came after the buzzer.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No Joey bad boy writeup. I'll save that shit for Ryby's championship match at the Frenchy to put me at the goal line or in the endzone.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Heat hold on, I will sends $250 to Woodrow Wilson. Jimmy conquers the challenge, he gets it. Jimmy fails to conquer the challenge, Kinky's favourite charity gets it.