Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fucking Trump. I don't know wtf is wtf but he was in on it. He was in on all of it. At this point I don't give a shit. I just want the Truth Social. Back to the beginning with the fake email hackings.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not a spec of blood. Should have been splatter. And really only the one inconclusive video. Everybody has a phone. Should be a dozen videos.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Strangely controlled "mob" with 2 guys guarding the doors. They casually abandon position and the "mob" starts breaking the windows. Mobile pig in sniper position and this is important. He was aiming the entire time at the spot he shot. Ashli did her thing and climbed through the broken window. Pop and down she goes. No blood splatter. Mobile pig Hank scrams and Ashli taken away Anne Heche style.

That I was skeptical about the embedded media with Hamas shows I am not one to jump at every conspiracy. I changed my mind after presented evidence media was there and I am basing Ashli off evidence. It was staged. She is alive.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My hatred for fake news is documented but I don't believe this. And I think this person should be banned for life from Twitter for posting it. That idiot Elon Mush took the problem of censorship and created a new problem of real disinformation. Now people can post whatever noncents they want with no consequence.

In my defence. This is so unthinkable, my default was to dismiss. What the actual fuck.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Oh those FBI waskels. Sending Fentanyl to Raffy's burger. Classic move from 9/11. Another Unibubba or Unimaga as it were patsy?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That could have been me if I wasn't stevo smart enough to turn down his indecent housing pawposal. If it was agent Ryby, they probably would have got me.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Parse. Parse. Parse. Nobody *at the New York Times. Youseffy was not on the clock on October 7 so technically not their guy. They are denying nothing!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm on record naively defending the NYT because I didn't think they could go this low. That's a mistake I will not make again. There is no Keisha Lance Bottoms line. This is Natural Born Killers come to life. They had their "freelance" guy join Hamas as they allegedly burned babies alive in the oven and cut off woman's breasts.