IDENTITY 2006 NFL Picks Thread

Cannon

Banned
Not much of a chance for a split in the INDY game. Indy can't cover and it will go over. Have a halftime play?

my cannon!!! you are nowhere to be found when we are hitting 68% but you are all over this thread on the worst day of the year for us!!! i see what ur doin, little guy!!! it's ur pattern!!!

:mutley

Cannon

Banned
I had both dogs. Not bashing you but why did you like INDY so much. You got screwed in the San Fran when Oak let them have a cheap TD.

scottyb1967

EOG Member
I had both dogs. Not bashing you but why did you like INDY so much. You got screwed in the San Fran when Oak let them have a cheap TD.

WOW. I have been lurking for a while and this post made me feel the need to sign up. I have watched Identity's plays and have followed several of them. Unfortunately last night I was on Indy with him. Oh well. I find it very hard to believe someone would come into this thread and bash someone for ONE night of PRESEASON games. Preseason (as in all betting) is risky. No one is twiting peoples arms to play their picks. You are always free to make your own picks.

Now you come in and ask for him to defend why he liked INDY "SO MUCH". He liked them and thats that. If the fumble didnt happen early on this game would have had a very different outcome. Thats life.

Identity keep up the good work, as you know its only a day.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
WOW. I have been lurking for a while and this post made me feel the need to sign up. I have watched Identity's plays and have followed several of them. Unfortunately last night I was on Indy with him. Oh well. I find it very hard to believe someone would come into this thread and bash someone for ONE night of PRESEASON games. Preseason (as in all betting) is risky. No one is twiting peoples arms to play their picks. You are always free to make your own picks.

Now you come in and ask for him to defend why he liked INDY "SO MUCH". He liked them and thats that. If the fumble didnt happen early on this game would have had a very different outcome. Thats life.

Identity keep up the good work, as you know its only a day.

Welcome to EOG

Re: IDENTITY 2006 NFL Picks Thread

my cannon!!! you are nowhere to be found when we are hitting 68% but you are all over this thread on the worst day of the year for us!!! i see what ur doin, little guy!!! it's ur pattern!!!

:mutley

What's with all the exclams GF?

-Marines-

EOG Member

no prob bout last night man, keep it up, we are in it for the long - run ... no money made in short - term !!!

marines - im sorry, sir.. For the record, i have 1h under 19.5 and game under 36.5. but these will not count towards my record since the game already started....played em for 5 units each FTR so if u can get value at the half, id play under.

will have a second half play for sure, sir.

:+thumbs-2

scott - thank you, sir. your words mean so much to me. i appreciate it and it fills me with joy to know you have made money from these plays.

tiburon - i apologize i let u down by not getting my plays posted on time. will have them up for halftime, sir.

:+thumbs-2

3-1 Thursday (+8.7 units)

YTD: 37-22-4 (63%),+40.95

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

scottyb1967

EOG Member

Identity....Unless I am missing something, I must correct you...Not 3-1 yesterday

4-1 by my count

scotty - thank you, sir....i counted only 2-0 from the game plays although i counted up the units correctly...

YTD 38-22-4 (63.3%), +40.95 units

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

hello scotty. i am playing DET +3 extremely HEAVY tonight....play will be released officially shortly...

:)

Gel

EOG Member

Oakland always seems always to find a way to win this preseason

tiburon

EOG Member

missed your winners Identity, have been busy! I see you have been doing a great job once again! any picks for half time :cheers