Indiana Head Coach Hoeppner to undergo brain surgery

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. ? Indiana University football coach Terry Hoeppner will undergo brain surgery Wednesday after an MRI scan displayed evidence of a possible recurrent tumor, the university announced today.

Hoeppner, who had successful brain surgery just after Christmas of 2005, is expected to miss 2-4 weeks. Assistant head coach and offensive coordinator Bill Lynch will become interim head coach immediately.
?The entire Indiana University family has treated me so well during my two years in Bloomington and I cannot thank everyone enough for that,? Hoeppner said in a statement released by the school. ?My health is an important part of being able to lead the Hoosier football program and I look forward to resuming my duties as head coach of this team as soon as possible.?

Thoughts and prayers go out to Coach Hep and his family. The team will at least be in capable hands with Bill Lynch, the former Ball State Head Coach.

Re: Indiana Head Coach Hoeppner to undergo brain surgery

I personally wish him all the best and a speedy recovery. :+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2

On a lighter note I hear that Doc Mercer is scheduled just after him for a Frontal Lobotomy but has been turned down for lack of a Frontal Lobe. :rolleyes:

Seriously, God Bless Hoeppner :cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Glaken ATTEMPTING TO SHOW A SENSE OF HUMOR ....

HE GOT IT UP FOR 2 SECONDS ... IT FELL FLAT AND NOW YA KNOW WHY
HIS WOMAN WANTS ME!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

talking to a buddy right now in Bloomington ...

the long term outlook is not good