FUCKING WESTERN UNION JUST BLACK LISTED ME!

THEY SAID, MY TRANSACTIONS DO NOT MEET THIER BUSINESS CRITERIA???:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

FUCKING COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

Re: FUCKING WESTERN UNION JUST BLACK LISTED ME!

FUNNY PART IS, THEY TOOK THE MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT! THEN I GET A MESSAGE THAT I NEED TO CALL WESTERN UNION IMMEDIATELY! THEY SAY THEY ARE FAXING MY BANK....TO PUT MY FUNDS BACK IN?:+signss13-

HOW DO THEY KNOW THAT I DONT HAVE 100 DIFFERENT RELATIVES IN PANAMA,VENEZUALA AND THE PHIILIPINES! THAT ARE IN NEED OF MONEY FAST!:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

Sorry you have to go through this also, Shawn. I am banned as well and was just as frustrated about it as you. I cannot even send my wife in Costa Rica $100 if I need to - blocked by "legal compliance" now.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

shawn use cash at a western union location its easier and use your wifes name now to send the money

HOW DO THEY KNOW THAT I DONT HAVE 100 DIFFERENT RELATIVES IN PANAMA,VENEZUALA AND THE PHIILIPINES! THAT ARE IN NEED OF MONEY FAST!:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

Hah, yeah. I use to always get a different country and name every time. They saw my patterns and caught on eventually. I was even a "preferred" Western Union customer for over 5 years with a credit card and life story on file. Still got banned!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

use money gram at betjam its only 5.95 to send any amount of money but keep it under $500 to be safe

BigDaddy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_429367", true); </SCRIPT> ...........5DIMES SUGGESTS I USE MONEY GRAM........U EVER TRYED?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BigDaddy<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_429367", true); </script> ...........5DIMES SUGGESTS I USE MONEY GRAM........U EVER TRYED?

yes that is the cheapest option 5.95 you send it to code in dallas very easy and fast

they pick up charges $250 or more
betjam $200 or more

I use Moneygram now instead of WU for "real" WU transfers when I have to send money to family. No problems but limits seem low and they keep a pretty close eye on your history. When I tried sending online with Moneygram, they even had a whole lot about what cars I had registered, previous addresses, etc. Probably only a question of time before they become like WU and ban people. Use them wisely.

BUT NOW I CAN BET OAKLAND!!!!!:+signss13-

FUCK WESTERN UNION AND FUCK FRIST 2!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

dont do it online go in person with cash

takes 2 minutes call moneygram they give you a trans # you give it to clerk she sends it you get a ref # that simple

The Devil

EOG Master

YOU AREN'T ALONE SHAWN....WU HAS DONE THAT TO MANY CUSTOMERS....

MCP

Shawn you are not blacklisted or banned. this happened to me once when I tried online.. now I go in person and use cash.. send and receive

youll be fine if you use cash.

MCP<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_429397", true); </SCRIPT> ............ BUT IVE DONE IT ONLINE 100 TIMES.......:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

Shawn you are not blacklisted or banned. this happened to me once when I tried online.. now I go in person and use cash.. send and receive

youll be fine if you use cash.

This is true, only if you use a different name when sending funds (at least in my case). I tried to send money to BetJamaica about three weeks ago. Sent out $450 at a local grocery store. By the time I had gotten back home, WU called and informed me that they had ultimately rejected my transfer. I had to go through all sorts of BS to get the money back. Cannot send funds via my name by any method at this point.

MCP

MCP<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_429397", true); </script> ............ BUT IVE DONE IT ONLINE 100 TIMES.......:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

same here. call and ask them if you're allowed to send cahs in person.. they will say "absolutely"

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

WETSRN UNION TURNS OVER ALL PEOPLE THAT SEND MONEY TO SPORTS BOOKS TO IRS. THEY DID ME ANYWAY.