Seattle Mariner Fade...

Heim

EOG Master
lol they opened -140 against Homer Bailey and the Royals and Royal money dropped it to -101, currently -109. Could 9-2 be
a mirage?

Heim

EOG Master
heim also looking at BP futures with seattle at 70-81 remaining record.

Right now they have nothing but the long ball....I think they're close to the record to start the season. What happens when they hit a long ball drought? Not to mention the pen.

MrTop

EOG Master
Right now they have nothing but the long ball....I think they're close to the record to start the season. What happens when they hit a long ball drought? Not to mention the pen.

agree, they are a fraud..

MrTop

EOG Master
seattle -21 defensive runs saved worst in majors

also the pitching staff cannot k anyone either. 28th in MLB

Heim

EOG Master
Felix was sick and that explains the KC money......he couldn't make it past the first. In other unrelated news
Homer Bailey was aptly named by his parents....

kane

EOG master
Felix was sick and that explains the KC money......he couldn't make it past the first. In other unrelated news
Homer Bailey was aptly named by his parents....

Not sure if you're joking or not, but his real name is David

The KC pen is beyond garbage and their lineup is actually playing better than projection. KC should struggle to get on base this year

MrTop

EOG Master
The Royals are getting love from the market again today, I don't get it

I remember what roxy said in his book about the wise guys. Something like " the wiseguys bet something for a reason cause they might see something in a team that the oddsmakers have not seen yet. "

you know the odds game better than me. What is your opinion?

kane

EOG master
I remember what roxy said in his book about the wise guys. Something like " the wiseguys bet something for a reason cause they might see something in a team that the oddsmakers have not seen yet. "

you know the odds game better than me. What is your opinion?

Sharps don't bet teams, they bet numbers, I just don't know how they see value in the Royals tonight, but baseball is the hardest sport for me to handicap, so what do I know

I said it last night but pay attention for situations to fade KC on live bets. That horrendous bullpen will provide some great value

Heim

EOG Master
SEA -130---------------->KC -115. Head scratcher. Invested in KC early but still KC.

Heim

EOG Master
Seattle ties record for team homerun streak to start the season at 14. Mariners now 12-2, granted they have not played anyone
with a winning record, but besides the power numbers, the pitching is coming thru. A microcosm of SEA season is looking at
Jay Bruce's numbers:

9 hits
7 homeruns
.188 BA
.645 SLG

Heim

EOG Master
Cain in center makes the catch preserving the win in the 9th with two outs. 10 in a row now for Royals.

Valuist

EOG Master
I think line moves on MLB totals are sharper than the moves on sides. The sides moves are invariably about the ERA/XFIP differentials. I don't believe in one size fits all approaches.

Heim

EOG Master
I think line moves on MLB totals are sharper than the moves on sides. The sides moves are invariably about the ERA/XFIP differentials. I don't believe in one size fits all approaches.

That's because groups usually land on the same side with little resistance. Sides have competing interests when a price hits a groups strike range.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Seattle ties record for team homerun streak to start the season at 14. Mariners now 12-2, granted they have not played anyone
with a winning record, but besides the power numbers, the pitching is coming thru. A microcosm of SEA season is looking at
Jay Bruce's numbers:

9 hits
7 homeruns
.188 BA
.645 SLG

Up to 15 games now after beating the record

MrTop

EOG Master
Seattle was winning easy until they read heim's post. Then they found out they really weren't good. LOL .. nice call.

on a serious note Astros look like the champs of 2 yrs ago

Heim

EOG Master
The number today (-117) shows how quickly the MLB market adjusts. Gonzales looks to be first 5 game winner versus a last
place club yet market saying teams even less Halo HFA. SEA 9-1 on road irrelevant.

Heim

EOG Master
They went from 13-2 to start the season now in last place. My research staff was right on top of it however...going thru metrics with a fine comb combined with extensive regression analysis... conclusion...you live & die relying on the long ball.

MrTop

EOG Master
They went from 13-2 to start the season now in last place. My research staff was right on top of it however...going thru metrics with a fine comb combined with extensive regression analysis... conclusion...you live & die relying on the long ball.

heim I have to admit .. you don't miss much if anything.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

One of my EOG BB was Mariners U70.5. Thought I was dead after a few weeks. Now...........I like my chances since they are 22-26 heading into today