Rams lie is over

dogball

EOG Master
Gun to head Carolina is the righter side but Gurley is fine, his issues are mostly psychological and should lead the league in rushing

dogball

EOG Master
True, if applicable.

Better to frame it: He will be healthy and used in a way similiar to how it was prior to last year's oddity.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrTop

EOG Master
lets move carolina up a small .5 and rams down a small ..5 pt from last year. Rams are still good. Missing something IMO.

Heim

EOG Master
Don't think Goff will ever get them to the promise land. He doesn't have the it factor to take them over the top.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
agree he looked good ...but only 14 carries with a 6.9 avg
And that is my point. Last year before the injury, he would get 20+ touches, now its 15ish. Goff will have to take the next step to be the focal part of the offense and not Gurley. There are doubts at this time that he can do it.

Rams window shuts quickly on them. Goff and Gurley taking up way too much cap, they won't be able to afford the nice veterans to fill the big holes they had like they did last year. Goff reminds me of Jeff George, on paper the guy should be a stud QB but he just doesn't produce anything on his own.

Heim

EOG Master
I do agree with one thing...Gurley is almost done. Zero explosiveness and only one target tonight for a guy who turned 5 yard swing passes to 20 yard gains!?

Rams semi smart in letting teams run on them, but feels like that weakness will eventually do them in. The blueprint on how to slow down their offense is out there for anyone to use. Follow that and run a lot from the spread formation and even middle of the road teams can beat them.

bmiller

EOG Addicted
I don't know .. I think the Rams roster is still loaded with talent .. Gurley gets all the publicity and maybe he will never be the same after being injured but I think the loss of Kupp last year was massive he might be the most important weapon for Goff because he is always the go to guy on 3rd and long. .. defense still talented at every position and Aaron Donald is the best defensive player in the league .. Rams gained a lot of playoff experience last year and if the get HFA they won't be an easy out

Cleveland was covering ATS or winning SU all night till the end & a 1st & goal from the LA 5 yard line from a highly probable ATS cover (or win SU) on SNF.

They used the Pats Super Bowl blueprint on D to do it, but the execution came up a hair short.

My initial reaction for NFL week 4 is a lean to:

LAR -9 over TB

LAC -16 @ Dolphucks

Atlanta -3.5 -115 over Tennessee

Seattle -4 -112 @ Arizona

Minnesota +3 -115 @ Chicago

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
What happened to the Rams offense? Did the league figure it out? Gurley certainly isn’t helping it much.