Give me a list of Asian athletes

railbird

EOG Master
I watched Morikawa shit bed 2nd time in a row with lead. Than i started thinking how many asian champions are there? chang won french open in 1987 because edberg is not a clay courter. Yao Ming was a nice center, but with 4 billion people you would think they could do better. why lack of asian athletes?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
After Manny, I'll admit the list gets pretty thin.

I've always liked Hyun-jin Ryu (when healthy).

And let's not forget Hideo Nomo, who recorded the only no-hitters ever thrown at Coors Field and Oriole Park at Camden Yards.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Asian culture doesn't view sports as blacks in America do.

It's a way out here for some minorities who have limited opportunities.....

In Asian culture it's a step back for most families.

My oldest here is a corporate attorney, the middle child works in finance.....

And this is Jeremy( Lin), he plays hoops for the Rockets right now but still in school, still going to make something of himself.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Machado pretty damn good UFC fighter too. I think he held a belt at one time, not sure though?

Either way not a guy I'd want to fight, elusive as hell.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I watched Morikawa shit bed 2nd time in a row with lead. Than i started thinking how many asian champions are there? chang won french open in 1987 because edberg is not a clay courter. Yao Ming was a nice center, but with 4 billion people you would think they could do better. why lack of asian athletes?

Your fuking racism needs to be explained or just throw it into the garbage....racism is learned....your parents must be proud.....

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Guy is such a moron. Lives to get crushed on forums everyday no matter the topic.

Guy was all over Darvish, Ohtani because Japan was a better brand of baseball.
Completely forgot that I guess. Also loves Dr. Ken at Navy. Probably loved Norm Chow as well cant remember. At least be less hypocritical.

Anyways
Ryu
Tanaka
Maeda
Kikuchi
Choo (texas)
Choi (tb)

I'm sure theres tons more insomnia got me here. Heres a good one most would never guess.
Robert Griffin and Dino Babers are asian if I remember correctly.

Jeremy Lyn NBA and Kariya in NHL

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Inbee Park
Li Na

I suddenly have a craving for pork fried rice at 6am on a Sunday morning watching the KBO through a rain delay.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Yao Ming was a large man.

Here's one of my favorite pictures to illustrate Yao's incredible size:

1594558563060.png

Last edited:

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
In table tennis the current top 12 women in the World are Asian-mostly Chinese- and seven of the top eight men in the World are Asian -mostly Chinese.
It's also fair to say Badminton is dominated by Asians.

Last edited:

common guy

EOG Senior Member
Matt the sooner you learn that the world is getting less white,less straight the sooner your "handicapping" improves.........People with Asian blood currently are defending US or world champions in skateboarding,surfing,diving,tennis,olympic softball.olympic soccer,womens golf,baseball and every other sport except the american football and basketball which of course are dominated by poc too. Embrace this fact,make $. Staying on twitter and AlexJones ass mired in hate is not a very fun sounding option.

HBownIgarasi.jpgJapanGoldSoftball.jpegmirikawa.jpeg

Attachments

• diving.jpeg
    diving.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
  • USOpen.jpeg
    USOpen.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Wrestling.jpeg
    Wrestling.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Skateboarding.jpeg
    Skateboarding.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 0
  • LPGA.png
    LPGA.png
    4 KB · Views: 0
  • DominateDiving.jpeg
    DominateDiving.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 1
  • Surfing.jpeg
    Surfing.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I would not tell this story if Dave "The Meatman" Scandaliato were still alive.

Meaty, FACTSMAN and yours truly enjoyed dinner one night at Rao's inside Caesars Palace.

FACTS encouraged me to invite my Asian girlfriend to attend, making our group a party of four.

It was a delightful evening.

A few weeks later, Meaty was being his irascible self and soon he was hurling insults my way.

During a phone call, after he lit into me with a three-minute tirade, he then turned his attention to my girlfriend.

He said, "Cheeng chang chong. Ping pang pong. Fee fo kung fu"

I listened for about 10 more seconds before hanging up.

Sick, real sick.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Morikawa just stuck it up your arse.....he is a champion again.....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I would not tell this story if Dave "The Meatman" Scandaliato were still alive.

Meaty, FACTSMAN and yours truly enjoyed dinner one night at Rao's inside Caesars Palace.

FACTS encouraged me to invite my Asian girlfriend to attend, making our group a party of four.

It was a delightful evening.

A few weeks later, Meaty was being his irascible self and soon he was hurling insults my way.

During a phone call, after he lit into me with a three-minute tirade, he then turned his attention to my girlfriend.

He said, "Cheeng chang chong. Ping pang pong. Fee fo kung fu"

I listened for about 10 more seconds before hanging up.

Sick, real sick.

They say the good die young.....not in this case.....