EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (NUT6 is our June contestant)

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
And I'm not sure what the fuck that means either. Say what's on your mind you clown.
Im just as confused with yours when you say slow and bb record. Why is there always a fucking imbecile with a derogatory comment in the fray to stir the fucking pot?

Last edited:

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Im just as confused with yours when you say slow and bb record. Why is there always a fucking imbecile with a derogatory comment in the fray to stir the fucking pot?
You once bought a .5 point when laying 49.
You are down 185 units in BB Thread.
You lay huge points on 98% of your picks.
You are a square which is fine but you come off like you are an expert.
You might want to check who the imbecile is

jimmythegreek

You once bought a .5 point when laying 49.
You are down 185 units in BB Thread.
You lay huge points on 98% of your picks.
You are a square which is fine but you come off like you are an expert.
You might want to check who the imbecile is
And how many times was I successful with that method when I used it? The 185 units is long range and occurred in the beginning since I have basically evened out and leveled off. Since when do I come off like an expert? If you don't prefer my plays why not just quit being a moron and ignore me like all the others who show no respect?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
And how many times was I successful with that method when I used it? The 185 units is long range and occurred in the beginning since I have basically evened out and leveled off. Since when do I come off like an expert? If you don't prefer my plays why not just quit being a moron and ignore me like all the others who show no respect?

An interesting journey, but your characterization of the BB units lost evened out is almost completely wrong. Rather the rate of losing is pretty constant.

You actually started very well, by Jan 2015, you were 34-23-1, +8.12u, but from then your average return per day (year over year) has always been consistently negative. From 2015 to 2021, the average daily rate of return for each year was -0.103u, -0.096u, -0.041u, -0.075u, -0.111u, and -0.077u respectively. The daily rate this half year 1/21 to 6/21 was -0.057u.

Contrast this with John Kelly who started at 71-99-2, -38.38u by 3/20/2015 and 951-880-42, -33.41u yesterday. Over 6 years, around 1700 picks and less than +5 units difference. Talk about evened out.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

And we're comparing what? Over 48 % on 2158 decisions vs 33% on 18 plays? Apples and oranges. I want to see how that small sample applies long term.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
And we're comparing what? Over 48 % on 2158 decisions vs 33% on 18 plays? Apples and oranges. I want to see how that small sample applies long term.
Dude, you were buying .5 points on almost every NFL play. Plus your goofy NFL BEST Bet-thread you were only showing your record and percentage...but buying half points on most plays until I called you out on it a couple years ago.

This could not be further from the truth.

JimmytheGreek 557-602-19 -93.39 UNITS

Sorry Jimmy you haven't gotten any better!

jimmythegreek

Dude, you were buying .5 points on almost every NFL play. Plus your goofy NFL BEST Bet-thread you were only showing your record and percentage...but buying half points on most plays until I called you out on it a couple years ago.
It's one thing to call me out on something you don't agree with. However, it's another since the last few years you requested I show my seasonal unit count, and I did.

jimmythegreek

This could not be further from the truth.

JimmytheGreek 557-602-19 -93.39 UNITS

Sorry Jimmy you haven't gotten any better!

Easy for you to take sides with not even a third in documented plays. I wanna see this updated in 4 5 years. I'd credit you for being in the green but none of you clowns show any respect for as long as I've been here.Pooe guy has nothing to do but take the ultimate statistician's jockstrap.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I'm entertained by the contest every month regardless how the contestant finishes.

Unless he was betting out of pocket with the plays, he only lost a free shot at winning a dime.

You can cheer against me during October.

nut6

EOG Master
Not down at all

appreciate the opportunity with the contest but my daily thread is a bit more reflective of my overall body of work. Yes I had horrible thread a year or so back but feel certain since posting here I have won way more than lost. If I ever do this contest again I believe I would fair better during hoops and foots season as the options are greater.

Thanks John for giving me a try
Even though I’m eliminated I am gonna post a play each day until end of month.
best of luck to whoever is next!!

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Nut. You had playoff basketball nightly every day this month. I don’t believe you made a single hoops play. I believe someone else went 3-13. Best of luck finishing the month out. I bet you win more than you lose

nut6

EOG Master
Definitely had playoff hoops

went 2-0 last night but one was first half total which isn’t allowed in contest. My point about hoops is during season you can have 50 or more options a night and even more if it’s September-January you also have foots to choose. I’m not complaining or making excuses. I’d probably go even more nutz trying to decide on my one play.
But I like options.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
I'm entertained by the contest every month regardless how the contestant finishes.

Unless he was betting out of pocket with the plays, he only lost a free shot at winning a dime.

You can cheer against me during October.

Actually, I will be tailing you in October. After all, money is money.

So don't fuck up!

Easy for you to take sides with not even a third in documented plays. I wanna see this updated in 4 5 years. I'd credit you for being in the green but none of you clowns show any respect for as long as I've been here.Pooe guy has nothing to do but take the ultimate statistician's jockstrap.
The fact you've been on the forums for as long as you have and still haven't picked up on even the most basic betting strategy's speaks volumes.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Not down at all

appreciate the opportunity with the contest but my daily thread is a bit more reflective of my overall body of work. Yes I had horrible thread a year or so back but feel certain since posting here I have won way more than lost. If I ever do this contest again I believe I would fair better during hoops and foots season as the options are greater.

Thanks John for giving me a try
Even though I’m eliminated I am gonna post a play each day until end of month.
best of luck to whoever is next!!

Nice job finishing the month Nut.