Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Braggs could be in trouble. I'm thinking probably not in the EOG code of conduct to knowingly use perjured testimony to a grand jury. If he knew he was lying and let him lie to obtain a Truth Social bill, not good.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Was indictment tease another Trump troll? It came from him. I don't think there was ever a leak about it. Take me Lord if it's a troll and Says Who gets bitch slapped.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't find the Hannity interview with Says Who's ex lawyer freed from attorney-client. It was Hillaryous when he recounted a suicidal, hysterical Cohen begging for a way to avoid butt time. Cohen was told he needs to spill the Trump Tracy Beanz and he kept saying no, no. no, no, I have nothing. Well there was some money missing from inaugural fund but Trump not involved and didn't know about it. He probably is the one who stole it!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Last night was another Dell Dude bloodbath. I won Florida Atlantic and lost everything else. And for a final fuck you Joey insult, denied pity 3 teamer after Ucla blew a big and dying seconds lead.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'll just be glad when the Dance is over so I don't have to pass over all those Purdue, Michigan State and Ucla rooster tickets. They stay in pending until entire roosters completed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Play #24:

Your request has been submitted.

You will receive a written decision in 7 to 10 business days.

Request a credit line increase: Confirmation

Total credit line requested: $15,000.00

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What I like about this is the strategy. Even if this doesn't hit, removing scenenarios may result in me betting a winning scenario. Trophies from last year that ended up $0 may won thing lead to another and I walkoff this year or early next. The goal is to have only $1 million dollar bimbo briefcases left.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Play #24:

Your request has been submitted.

You will receive a written decision in 7 to 10 business days.

Request a credit line increase: Confirmation

Total credit line requested: $15,000.00

Grade it, JK. Dell Dude's final be best March Madness record: 10-14.

We're sorry — We can't approve your request for a credit line increase on your card

Thank you for your request. After careful review, we're unable to approve your request for a credit line increase on your Signature Visa card.

Please look for a letter we're sending you — it includes additional details about our decision, along with ways you can get a free copy of your credit report.

We want you to be financially successful. Learn more about understanding and improving credit on our Better Money Habits® website, which provides tools and information to help you manage your money.

Thank you for being our client.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mark this point. You mark it and right now. Catastrophic *event about to happen New York City. Not a thread, FBI. Tip. I happen to know a little bit about curses.

God - 1/1/23 (but really every Jason Day since October 1980)

How many times do I have to tell you, Joey. Fuck you before, fuck you now, fuck you next time. Fuck you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I did something to piss God off and nothing but losing since. Today Braggs went over the fuck around line and New York City is about to be the epicenter of find out.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Can't wait for him to do what he does best and fundraise off of this, last week he claimed he was going to be arrested the next day, and within 24 hours raised a million, wonder how much he'll fleece from his fans this time

100% YES!

He will say he needs money to fight this unjust cause by the leftist, George Soros, funded corrupt AG. He will also include the line: "They are coming after me and when done they are coming after YOU!"

Poorest "billionaire" I have ever seen

boston massacre

EOG Master
Can't wait for him to do what he does best and fundraise off of this, last week he claimed he was going to be arrested the next day, and within 24 hours raised a million, wonder how much he'll fleece from his fans this time

Biden Influence Peddling.

Only Crime Visible To America.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Spoiler: Michael Avenaughty may become the omg witness for Trump. He knows where the bodies are buried and he has motive to sing. We assume and I am assume Trump fucked that whore. If he didn't, this becomes extortion and Trump becomes the victim.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well, it didn't take long for the grifter to start shearing his sheep again, pretty amazing the way he begs his fans for money all the time, and they gladly donate to him, it's pretty amazing actually. Dell, how much money will you be giving to Trump so he can fight the radical left deep state?

I agree that is disgusting. he raised hunderds of millions for stop the steal and spent little of it, he's been raising money for the last two years, if he's truly a billionaire he shouldn't ask for a dime from "normal" people.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The fuck you New York catastrophic event is coming and that it hasn't happened yet means it is going to be off the charts catastrophic. Should have happened months ago. Get out of NY if you can. Now.