$100 Super Bowl Squares available - Some big money to be won - Anybody interested? (locals only)

It's just for fun but there is some big money to be won. PM me if you are interested or email at nesadvantage@hotmail.com

1[SUP]st[/SUP] Quarter: $2,000
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Quarter: $2,000
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Quarter: $2,000

Final Score: $4,000

boatboatboat

EOG Master
Re: $100 Super Bowl Squares available - Some big money to be won - Anybody interested? (locals only)

how many are left

Re: $100 Super Bowl Squares available - Some big money to be won - Anybody interested? (locals only)

quite a few to be honest, they will be bought regardless but I just wanted to give a helping hand.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Well I want you to be honest..........

much less than half

Very tempting...

do it bro. huge prizes and a chance to tour our office if you win ;)

NES, use your newly acquired SuperPowers to take me off PR.

I want to get u your two bucks I owe plus an extra hundy to buy a square

Sincerely,

bar

ps...i not have the cab driver fade to fuk with anymore here at eog so i give nothing but hi level content.....lol........CK(clearwater king)

Wow....i alreddy off pr....thanks eog mods....u guys are greatest since that other forum
..lol....CK

Hey bar er Manny good to see you over on this side of the pond

does the Office Tour include hot meat loaf?

It does indeed sir. You know you have a tour coming whether you win or not. Glad to see you alive good buddy.

Tempting bump...

thanks for the bump mike. If you want we could always go in halves on a Mike/NES square.

only six squares left

All squares have been sold so I'm locking this thread and I probably will be taking a break from posting for awhile.

I got in just in time!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

I'm doing 500 bucks a square with my dad

And my brother 500 for him

If they had more open ic take one too

Waiting for the numbefs

500 square? I hope you cash Moldy.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'm sure Teddy has sent NES about ten PMs so far.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

Nes, BAS said you're allowed back at the rx.. Come back home, I miss getting pm's regarding your dills...... And don't worry I understand why you don't wanna take my action, nobody does I'm the sharpest mf'er around on both sides of the pond....

Invest in one of my dills and I'll consider it :btj::btj:

That score in the final 2 seconds of the 2nd quarter cost me and NES some serious $$$ in this pool
:shoot:

yeah can you believe that shit?

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

ido they o tours all the time...i was thinking of a vaca and was wondering

Hey we are doing the squares again if anyone is interested please post here or drop me a PM

Still some squares left.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

"some"=71 from what I have been told

closer to 20, they will all be bought though.

Nes, save me two squares. Ill be away this week, but Ill catch you the following week. I should have something for you from Mike as well.

Nice, do you have a preference or just two random squares? Close together or spread out?

two random. I'm around, let me know when I can meet you.