101.36 into something big?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
That's nice dog money for the extra half a goal. I hope it comes in for you. Looked at over 2.5 -115 but passed.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Tottenham 2 Arsenal 1

I live bet some random tennis match after it was graded. Looks like this dude will win 1st set. Canter -145 to win 1st set $101.36 to win $69.90.
20200712_123355.jpg

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
They looked tired in 2H. Got lucky with the random tennis dude.

Leicester City/Bournemouth $171.26 to win $179.82 over 2.5 +105

Doesnt Bournemouth pretty much have to win? Might as well....
20200712_125115.jpg

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
They have nba2k20 sim 92-93 Chicago Bulls vs 00-01 Lakers (lakers -4.5, ml -200)

6 minute quarters though. You would imagine Shaq would dominate Cartwright.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Now Popko vs Gomez resumed I guess and Popko lost and they cancelled at first but now count it as a loss. I have $406.37 currently.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Jimmy, Im saying they canceled it hours ago and put money in my account. Now since it started later, they took the money out when he lost. They opened the bet back up. This morning has been a disaster.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
The swings in gambling. Too much too handle. I can't believe that soccer match. Hopefully 49ers shut out the red rocket and Bunguls.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
It would be a miracle for a push.

But it is possible. Man United has played a lot so I can see them holding out for a 2-1 win even 28 minutes in.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
This is the difference between a great handicapper and bad one. Man U guys are fatigued and as long as Southampton doesnt score there will be a push. Fernandes is dead and many others. Quote me on this.

Have you ever done the math on these and calculated what your record would be if you just flat bet these instead of dependably running them over a cliff?